Mr. Jung

Forever

No one Pov

“Ap..paa” krystal said when she saw her daddy standing in front of her door.

“What are you two doing in here?!” he ask Minho and Krystal with a serious face.

“We..we...” Krystal can’t say anything coz she was afraid. She didn’t think that her daddy will come home today. Because he said that he still have a bussiness in the USA for one week.

“Come to the living room. I want to talk to you two. NOW!” Her dad shouted.

“N..ne uncle” Minho said.

@The living room

“Appa, i can explain to you” krystal said.

“Then explain it to me. WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN YOUR ROOM WITH MINHO AND WHY YOU SCREAM LIKE THAT?”

Krystal and Minho closed their eyes because Mr. Jung shouted at them. They were afraid like hell. They didn’t want Mr. Jung to know about their relationship.

After Mr. Jung shouted the room was full of silent. But after few minutes, Mr. Jung suddenly laughed.

Krystal and Minho opened their eyes.

“You guys must look at your face. It’s look so funny”

“Ap..pa?” Krystal was being confused about her daddy behavior.

“Jungie, are you really afraid? You too minho? Hahaha” he laughed again.

“Appa, are you sick now?” Krystal said and approach her daddy.

“Yah! I’m not sick jungie, i just can’t stand that you two really look very afraid and that’s very funny. Hahaha”

“Appaaa” krystal pouted.

“Let’s sit. I wanna talk to you again”

“Minho, how about your university?” he ask minho.

“I was finished my study one month ago, uncle”

“Oh, then what will you do next?”

“I will continue my appa bussiness. I will work at appa company”

“Good, then when you want to get married?”

Krystal and minho coughed at the same time.

“I... I think that it’s still a long way, uncle. I need to prove to my appa that i can handle the company first.” Minho look at Mr. Jung.

And he just nodded to Minho.

“And how about you jungie? Who is your boyfriend now, huh?”

Krystal look at Minho first and look at her daddy.

“I didn’t have one, appa”

“Then i will arrange your marriage with the son of my friend”

“MWOOO?” Minho and krystal said in unison.

“Hahaha. It’s second time i saw you guys with a funny expression” Mr.Jung laughed.

“Appa, you can’t do that” krystal said.

“Wae? You told me that you didn’t have a boyfriend now. Or... maybe you already have one?”

“I.. i ...” krystal can’t finish her words coz mr. Jung cut her off.

“I know that you already have one. And that person is him, right?” Mr. Jung pointed at minho.

Krystal and Minho gasped and widened their eyes.

“Hahahaha, it’s the third time, hahaha. You guys really match each other. you always have a similiar expression when you’re shocked. Hahaha”

“Appa, stop laughing. And what did you said earlier?” Krystal ask her daddy because she want to make sure she didn’t hear wrongly.

“I said that you two were dating right?” Mr. Jung smirked.

“Ho...how do you know appa?”

“I know it from the first time, jungie” Mr. Jung smiled.

 

Flashback

The 12 years old soojung was running because she was being chased by 15 years old Minho. They were playing at the back yard of soojung house.

“Oppa, don’t chase me please. Stop. i tired” she said while panting.

“anniyo, i want to chased you soojung-ah”minho run to her again but suddenly soojung tripped.

“Ouch” she touch her bleeding knee.

“Are you alright soojung?” minho bend down to look at her knee.

“I.. It’s b..bl..bleeding, oppa” soojung start to cry.

“Shh, don’t cry. It’s a small wound. It’ll be better soon” Minho wiped her eyes.

“But it’s hurt oppa”

“Wait” then minho take his handkerchief from his pocket and put it on soojung knee.

“Ouch” Soojung groaned.

“Mianhae, it’ll make it better.” Minho smiled at her.

“Oppa”

“Hmm?”

“I heard from my classmate when they are gossiping about you, one of them said that she try to confess her feeling toward you and you directly reject her because you said that you already have a girlfriend. Did you really have a girlfriend, oppa?”

“I...i..”he can’t continue his words because soojung stand up.

“Ouch” she groaned because she felt the pain in her knee.

“Wait, where are you going?” Minho held her arm.

“it’s true, right?” soojung ask him again.

And he nodded “Mianhae” he said.

“For what?”

“For using you.”

“Using me? what do you mean?”

“I’m telling her that you are my yeojachingu”

“mwo?”

“mianhae, mianhae. Please don’t hate me” he said while bend down his head.

“oppa, look at me” soojung said and he look at her eyes.

“Do you like me?”

“Wh..what with that question?” minho fake laughed.

“Just answer me!”

“Ne, you’re right. I like you”

“As a girl or as a dongsaeng?”

“I like you as a dongsaeng”

“Oh, okay” soojung said and she start to walk away but minho held her hand again.

“I’m not finished yet” he look at her eyes deeply.

“I like you as my dongsaeng but i LOVE you as a girl” he said and suddenly krystal blushed.

“Are you serious oppa?”

“Ne”

“What do you love about me?”

“I love this face when blushing” Minho pinched her cheek and run immediately.

“Oppa, stop!” soojung want to chased him but she can't because her knee still hurt.

“Ouch” She groaned loudly.

“Soojung, what happened?” Minho quickly approach her. When he was in front of her, she grab hos hand and pinched his stomach.

“Yah, it’s hurt” minho shouted.

“Mehrong :P” Krystal just stuck out her tongue.“Aish, you” Then he pulled soojung closer and hug her.

“Soojungie?”

“Hmm”

“Let’s dating”

“But, what about our parents?”

“Let’s just keep it a secret”

“But, how if they find out?” Minho release the hug and held soojung face.

“Soojung, I will promise to you that i will always love you, whenever, wherever, and whatever will happen to this world. I will always love you and only you.”

“And i will always love you too oppa”

“Forever?” he offered his little finger to soojung.

“Forever” soojung linked her ittle finger on his.

“Would you be my girl, soojungie? I will always protect you from another guy and i will take care of you well, and i will be at yourside when you’re alone”

“Of course i will oppa”

“Gomawo” then he kissed soojung. It’s their first kiss. It’s not too long because they afraid if someone will find out.

But someone was watching them. He heard all their conversation and he knew about their promise too.He was Mr. Jung, Soojung’s daddy.

End flashback

 


“Why you didn’t tell me if you already knew about us from the begining, appa?”

“Because i want to watching your love. And it’s very amazing. I didn’t think that you can still dating until now. At first i think that you two will break up after a few months, but i’m wrong. You can protect your relationship very well until these years. And i hope that you wouldn’t break up forever.”

“So, you give me permission to dating soojung, uncle?” minho ask Mr. jung.

“Why not? You two not a real sibling and you love each other. Minho, only you who can make soojung more happy. I very afraid when you go to USA for your studying. I afraid that soojung will be sad and depressed because of you. And it’s true. She was being so silent and sad all the day...”

“Appaa” krystal cut him off.

“Sssh, shut up jungie, i didn’t finish my words yet.” he look at krystal and start talking again.

“But i felt very glad that you were called her every night. I can see the happy face of soojung after you called her. And the main point of this is your love. You two have a biggest love for each other. And no one can break it. So, please always protect your love because it’s very hard too keep our love from the bad things, like a third person, a jealously and other thing that can broke your love. I will always give my support to your love. We just need to time to tell your relationship to my wife and your mom, minho. I will always help you two to became together FOREVER.”

“Gomawo appa, i love you” krystal hug her daddy tightly

“I love you too, jungie”

“Minho please, take care of her and please don’t hurt her”

“I promise uncle, i will never hurt her and i will always protecting her”

“Good, i believe in you.”

 

 

TBC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Teaser for next chapter:

 

 ~ "Hello, Minho! Do you remember me?"

"You.. wh.. why are you  in here?"

"I want to meet you because i miss you" ~

 

~ "Krystal!"

"Where is your promises oppa? You lied to me."~

 

Can MINSTAL protect their love?

What will happened if someone try to destroyed their relationship?

Please stay tune, chinguuu >.<
 

 

 

 

Hellooooooooooo, chingu ^^

I'm Back >.<

How do you think about this chapter?

I hope you like it :)

I make a little teaser for the next chapter

Do you want to read next chapter?

Please give me feedback, chingu ^^

K.A.M.S.A.H.A.M.N.I.D.A