Fake Girlfriend

Forever

Minho Pov

I didn’t want to go back to USA. I just want to always near with my lovely girlfriend. But what should i do? I can’t stop my mom.

Then suddenly my phone ringing.

“Yoboseoyo?”

“Oppa, what are you doing now?” oh it is sulli voice.

“Oh,sulli? I just laying on my bed. Why did you call me?”

“I just want to talk to you because i was so bored in home alone.”

“Why you didn’t call Krystal?”

“I can’t call her. what happen to her?”

“I don’t know.”

“Oppa, what wrong? You can tell me.”

“Ehm, my umma just want me to go back to USA if i still didn’t bring a girlfriend to her. And i think that make krystal angry. Because she is my girlfriend but i can’t bring her to my mom. You know that, right?”

“Oh, why you didn’t try to search a fake girlfriend, anyway?”

“Fake girlfriend? But how if krystal didn’t like that?”

“tell her that it is the only way to make you stay in korea.”

“But, who is the girl who want to be my fake girlfriend, huh?”

“If you didn’t mind i can”

“Mwo?”

“Ne, i can be your fake girlfriend and i will make sure that your Mom will believing me”

“O.. okay. Let’s just try it. I will tell krystal about our plan. Gomawo sulli-ah, you are the best dongsaeng i ever had”

“You are welcome oppa”

I hang up the call.

 

After that I call krystal but her pone was off. So i decided go to Krystal house.

“Aunty, is krystal in home?” i asked Krystal mom when i arrived at her house.

“Oh, she isn’t in home. She said that she want to go for fresh air. I think that she went to the park”

“I will go there then, thanks aunty”

“Ne, minho-ah. If you find her just bring her home, ne?”

“Ne aunty”

Then i run to the park. I stopped when i saw a beautiful girl sit on the swing.

I walking silently behind her and then i covering her eyes with my hand.

“Oppa, i know it is you.” She said.

Wow, how did she know?

“Hey sweety, how you can knew that it was me?” i said then sit on the swing beside her.

“Because your hand was so big” she chuckle

“Mwo? Annie, my hand not too big. Its normal for a boy”

“Oh, you are a boy, huh?”

“Yah! Jung soojung. Do you wanna die, huh?”

“I think yes. I wanna die, because my boyfriend will go back to USA” her tone become more sad.

“Hey, hey, don’t ever think to die or kill yourself.” I knelted down in front of her while caressing her cheek.

“But, i didn’t want you to go back to USA. That means we will be separate again oppa” her eyes became red now.

“Shh, we wouldn’t be separate again. I have a plan” i stare at her eyes.

“What is it?”

“I will tell you but you can’t angry with me, okay?”

“ne”

“Promise?”

“Promise” she said while smiling to me.

“I will bring a fake girlfriend in front of my mom.” Suddenly, her smile fade away.

“Who?”

“Emm, it.. its su..sulli”  

“Mwo? Are you kidding me?” she stand up then i stand up too.

“It is the only way to make me keep stay in here, soojung”

“But why it must be sulli?”

“Then who? Do you want to meet my mom?”

“No. But sulli..” i cut her off while cupped her face.

“Sulli is only my dongsaeng. And you should trust me because i only love you”

“Bu..but how is you falling in love with her?” her tears start to fall down to her cheek.

“It impossible to happen. You are the only one who can make me falling in love.”

She just silent and bowed her head. But i lift up her head again, so she can look at my eyes.

“Just believing in me. I and sulli will just act. You are my love. I will bring you to my mom if come the right time. I will introduce you as my girlfriend not my cousin. And someday i will go to your house and i will propose you in front of your parents” i said and her tears fall again.

She suddenly hug me and keep crying.

“I love you” she said

“Me too babe. I love you more.”

Then we kissed. The kiss was long and passionate but her still sobbing. Then i broke the kiss but still cupped her face.

“Can you stop sobbing? I can't kiss you more passionate if you still sobbing” i smirked to her.

“Aish. Pevert” she said while hit my chest and i laugh.

But she stop my laugh with kiss. Its time she kissed my hungrily. i just smile in that kiss. Then i do the same to her.

When we are lack of oxygen, i release her.

“Wow, who is the ert, now?” i .

“You” she said while she hit my chest again and run away.

“Yah! Where are you going?” i run behind her

God, please protect our love.

I prayed in my heart.
 

TBC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is chapter 3, chingu ^^

I will update all my story in my holiday

Please keep support me, gomawo :D