It's not over

Forever

No One Pov

Minho tried his best to meet with krystal but he can’t. Because krystal always avoiding him at anywhere. When he go to her house her mom told him that she was sleep or maybe hang out with her friends.

It’s almost two weeks they didn’t meet each other.

Minho like a crazy person who missed his girl so much.

And krystal too. She became a quiet girl again and didn’t have an appetite to eat. She looks skinny now. She actually missed him too but her stubborness she didn’t want to admit that. She just keep avoiding and ignoring him.

One day, Minho can’t take it anymore. He decided to her house although she wouldn’t listen him.

End Pov    

 

 

 

Minho Pov

I ring the bell and after a few minutes the door opened. And the one who open it was her. the girl who i miss so badly. I quickly pull her hand and hug her. i didn’t care if aunty saw it. i didn’t care if someone will know it. I just miss her so bad.

“Op...pa, let me go!” she said while try to pushed me away but she can’t because i hug her more tightly.

“I miss you” i said.

“I’m not. Let’s me go! Now!” she yelled but i didn’t care.

“Mianhae that i make you mad but please let me explain it”

“And what is it? do you want to tell me that she was your real girlfriend? You just want to play around with my feeling, right? You and your promises are bull!” she pushed me hardly and she make it. we broke our hug.

“Yah! Watch your mouth young girl”

“Wae? Yes i’m young but i still have heart and it hurt so much now. And what’s with my mouth? It’s not even be your bussiness. Please go now. i want to sleep”

“You can’t. You must heard me first.”

“I didn’t want that. I’m sure that your explanation can’t help our relationship. We are over oppa. we just a causin now. not more” she cry and slam the door in front of me.

I know that she still at the back door so i talk in front of the door.

“You want it really over? Okay, i will grant it. But not our promises. My promises to you it’s important to me cause it’s bound me to you. And it’ll be forever and never end. And for the last time i will tell you that yuri is no one to me and you’re my everything. I love you. I know that you hate me. So i will go back to US tommorow if that’s will make you happy. I didn’t wanna you to sick. Eat more will you? you looks so skinny now. Please take care of yourself, dear.” i said while my tears start to fall down to my cheek and i decided to went home.

End Pov

 

 

 

Krystal Pov

I just sat down on the floor after i slam the door. i crying while hugging my knees.

“Soojung what’s wrong?” umma go toward me.

“Ommo! What happened to you? why...” but before she can speaks minho talk frm the back door.”

“You want it really over? Okay, i will grant it. But not our promises. My promises to you it’s important to me cause it’s bound me to you. And it’ll be forever and never end. And for the last time i will tell you that yuri is no one to me and you’re my everything. I love you. I know that you hate me. So i will go back to US tommorow if that’s will make you happy. I didn’t wanna you to sick. Eat more will you? you looks so skinny now. Please take care of yourself, dear.”

“Is that minho voice? Ommo! Yo...you and him?” she look very shocked.

I quickly knelt down  in front of her.

“Um..ma, mianhae. I was hide it from you mianhae. But believe me. it’s already over” i said while hugging her legs.

“Aigooo” she said then she hug me.

“Mianhae umma” i sobbing and hug her back.

“How long is it dear?” she broke the hug and look at my eyes

“From we we’re child, Umma. But please believe me. it’s already over.”

“Do you really love him?”

“I... I did but..”

“But? It’s yuri?”

“How do you know?”

“Mianhae dear. I didn’t know your real relationship with him. So i did something stupid. Yesterday your aunty call me that she was found out that sulli isn’t Minho real girlfriend. She very sad. So i wanna help her. i call my best friend who live at the US. She has a daughter named Yuri. then i have an idea that’s will be great if she meet with your oppa because yuri’s mom told me that she knew minho is yuri friend at the university. So i ask her to tell yuri to come here.” Then i hug umma again and cry more worst.

“m...mwo? I love him, umma. I still love him. But he was gone now. He said he will go back t US again. Ottokhe? I want to go to his house now” i sobbing on umma’s shoulder.

“sshh.. you can’t it’s already night. And it’s dangerous at outside. Just sleep now and you can talk to his in the morning.”

“But...”

“Please. I understand your feeling now. but you should look at your body. You look so tired. Rest now ne?” she said while caressing my hairs.

I just nodded.

Before i walk to my room i ask umma

“Umma, you didn’t angry with me or oppa?”

And she just shook her head and smile to me.

“sleep well dear” she kissed my forehead.

I layed down on my bedroom. I remembered two weeks ago when he always went here to explain everything to me but i keep ignored him.

You’re a pabo krystal! He must be hurt too. Mianhae oppa. please don’t go.

Then i went to the dreamland with my tears escape from my eyes.

 

 

Next Morning

I wake up early and go to take a bath, then i dressed up myself. I want to meet Oppa quickly.

Suddenly someone knocking my door.

“You can enter umma, i’m not locked it” i know that’s was umma because there is noone in my house beside me and her. my daddy was go to overseas again.

But she keep knocking the door. Then i decided to opened it.

“Omma, why you keep knocking. You can....” i can’t continue my words because there isn’t my umma who standing in fron of me now. it’s him.

“Op..pa”

“Morning. I just go to here to said that...”

I immediately hug him tightly.

“No. Don’t say that you want to go now. don’t say that you want to leave me. mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. Don’t go oppa” i hug him more tightly but he didn’t hug me back.

It’s very late to going back together now?

Then i released him and cupped his face.

“Oppa, please forgive me. i’m sorry. don’t go, ne?” i looking deeply in his eyes.

He keep silent.

"Oppa, saranghae.."

Then when i want to kiss him. He pushed me to my room and closed he door.

He’s really mad at me now.

“Oppa, mianhae. Jeong...”

But i was cut off by a pair of lip on my lip.

He kissed me very deeply.

Oh  God, i miss this person so much

Then i linked my arm on his neck and kiss him more deeply.

When we start out of air, he broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine.

“I love you more. Do you know how much i miss you?” he finnaly talk again.

I just stared at his eyes.

“I’m miss you so bad. I felt like dying when i didn’t see you” he hug me.

“I’m miss you too oppa. Mianhae. don’t go back to US, ne?”

“who want to go back to there?”

“But you came here to say goodbye to me right?”

“Anyio. I just want to said that you must be ready for our engagement party next week” He smirked.

“E... engagement party? What... what do you mean?”

 

tbc...

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Anyeong Chingu ^^

Hurray !!!

MinStal will be engaged soon :D

if you want to see Minstal engagement party,

Please comment, subscribe, and  vote this story

I made another MINSTAL VIDEO, please check it, chingu!

 

MINSTAL "BUTTERFLY" MV

 

Kamsahamnida