Chapter 1 : He Came Back

Forever

Krystal Pov

"Krystal, wake up dear"

"Umma, i am still sleepy" i said and closed my eyes again.

"If you don’t want to wake up, you will regret it” umma said but i didn’t answer her.

“Your oppa is here” she said again

“Umma, since when i have an oppa?”

“please wake up first. You will know soon.”

“i don’t want” I still insisted.

“Okay, i will ask Minho to go home”\

“Mwo?  Minho Oppa? Is he here? When he came back?” i immediately wake up from my bed when umma said Minho name.

“Ne, he still waiting for you in the pool. He just came back this morning”

“Okay umma, i will take a bath first. Please don’t let Minho Oppa go home.” I beg to my mom.

“Ne, but you must quick!”

“Arraso umma” i said then went to my bathroom.

---

30 minutes later

I go to the pool for searching Minho Oppa. Then i found him. He sat on edge of the pool.

I want to surprise him.

I walked to there with tiptoe. So he can’t hear I come. After i arrived right behind him, i push his back.

“OPPAAA” I said while pushing his back. He imediately lost his balance and he fell in to the pool.

“YAH! SOOJUNG. WHY DO YOU THAT?” He yelling at me.

I very miss him so much. I felt very happy to seeing him again and hearing his voice.

I didn’t realized that my tears falling down to my cheek.

“Hey, why are you crying? I didn’t mean to shout at you” he went out from the pool.

Before he can approach me, i run to him and hug him tightly.

“Bogoshipo. I very miss you” i said

“Me too. But we can’t do this in here. Your mom will know that we are dating” he said then he release my hug.

I very disapointed.

Didn’t he miss me?did he forget his promise?

I know that we are dating secretly. Because he is my cousin. We were loves each other from we were still kid.

“aren’t you miss me? Oh i know, you didn’t miss me. You have been found another girl in there, so you forgot about me. You very cruel, i waited for you all this time. But.. aish” I said then i start to walk away. But he grab my hand and pull me.

After we arrived at a small street beside my house, he immediately pinned me in the wall.

“Ouch. It hurt! What do..” before i can continue my word he kiss me.

He kissing me very deeply and very passionate.

Oh God, I very miss him.

Then i begin to kiss him back. Our kiss became more passionate.

After a few minutes he release the kiss because he know that we are still need oxygen to breath.

“I’m sorry. I miss you too. I very afraid that your parent will discover our relationship. Then they will make you away from me. I afraid that we be separate.” I didn’t answer him.

“forgive me please?” he said again but i still quiet.

“soojungie. I really...” before he can speak. This time is my turn. I pull his colar to me and kiss him very deeply again.

I felt that he smile on the kiss.

After that i held his face and look at his eyes.

“Why do you must apologizing to me? I didn’t mad at you oppa. I just disappointed at you. i think that you didn’t love me anymore. I really afraid that you forgot your promises. I..” my hand fell down from his face.

“Shh, i love you, soojungie. Very very love you. and i always remember my promises to you.” he held my face back and start to kiss me again.

This time he kiss me very softly. Its like that he didn’t want to let me disapear. then i linked my arm to his neck.

“Krystal?” someone suddenly appear.

TBC

 

 

 

Author note:

Anyeong :D

This is the first chapter.

I hope that you will like it.

Do you want to see who is that person?

Please leave comments and subscribe this story ^^

GOMAWOO :D