Argyle Pink Diamond Once Again....

You're the Appa; I'm the Other Appa?
I woke up, greeted by numerous white lights. Oh, I'm in a hospital.... I see... So, what really happened?! All I remember is that I was supposed to propose to Sungmin. Wait.... I already did it. B-But... I didn't get a reply. Oh, I remember now.. Someone shot me in the back with a gun... So who was that? *shrugs* Anyway.... I'm still thinking about what happened a while ago.. How do I tell Sungmin about this? Aish babo Kyu... Do you tell him that getting nearly killed by someone you don't even know, is part of your plan? Genius, even Kyumin would not believe me..

I looked at my side, and only noticed a sleeping Sungmin now... I smiled at the sight of him, yet it pained me to see obvious tear stains in his face. I must have worried him too much.. I'm sorry Sungmin...for making you worried about me.... *le sigh* I shook him gently to wake him up. I actually expected him to be gentle when he wakes up but... "OPPAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" He wails and glomps me. I hug him back and his hair. He cries on my shoulder and I chuckled, he is still so cute.

"Kyu Oppa, tell me that this is all part of your plan.... Tell me that there isn't really someone who wants to kill you Oppa.. Please~~~!! TT.TT" He sobbed. I chuckled again and shook his head. "I am really sorry Sungmin, but it seems like there is someone who wants to kill your prince Kyu..." I his back and he cries even more. I pecked his lips and told him, "It can't be helped, because I'm obviously more handsome than him, whoever that person is. Don't worry, this won't happen again....." Maybe this person is the one who first reserved the ring...

"Kyuhyun?!" A loud knock resounded from the door. I look at its direction and saw Yesung hyung, and Ryeowook. The latter was carrying Kyumin in his arms, and the kid was actually crying. I guess he also was worried for me. Aww that kid Kyumin really.... "I heard from Sungmin...." Yesung said. I nodded. "What exactly happened? We had to stop watching a documentary about turtles just to see you." Ow, so the reason Kyumin was crying is because they had to stop their show. Great.

Sungmin wiped his dry tears and looked at the newcomers. "We were eating at a restaurant... I knew that it was a date since Kyumin wasn't around and Oppa found this as an opportunity to spend time, just the two of us."

"Go on," Yesung hyung said, walking towards Minnie and hugging him. Sungmin was on the verge of tears again when he hugged back and continued.

"Then we decided to go to a restaurant, since I wanted cake. Then the next thing I knew, he was kneeling before me with a pink diamond ring in his hand. *le cries* I was about to say yes when there was a gunshot heard all over the place... Then I saw Kyuhyun drop before me.... It was horrible, yet...yet Kyu Oppa was still so handsome... I called the hospital, and had to tend to Kyu before the ambulance came.. We rushed here and he underwent an operation to remove the bullet.. The bullet....it was right beside his heart, I thought Oppa was going to die.. It's...it's a miracle that Oppa is still alive before me. Shisus must have heard my prayers," Sungmin cried more, and he buried his face in Yesung hyung's neck. I wanted to reach out to him, but I felt too weak to even move out of my bed.

Everything was silent when Kyumin started to wiggle out of Ryeowook's grasp. We all looked at him, and I gasped when Kyumin ran towards me and held my hand.

"Hyung... Yesungie hyung said that....that..." He looked down.

I wondered and looked at Yesung hyung. I mouthed a silent What? and he cleared his throat. Everyone looked at hyung and he spoke up.

"I told him that....you're....appa..." He looked down as well. Sungmin pursed his lips and shook his head. "That doesn't matter right now, because all that matters is Kyu Oppa...." He said, sitting beside me and wrapping his arms around me. I hugged back, enjoying the warmth I'm receiving from Sungmin. "Oppa, I guess you're okay now?" He looked at me meekly. I smiled widely and nodded. Kyumin smiled at me and sat on my lap. "Dino hyung, can we go now? I really wanna see the turtles again~!!" He whined. I chuckled and ruffled the kid's hair, pinching his cheek with my other hand.

We paid for my bills, even the bills for the restaurant. Kid manager tried refusing the money and told me it was all free, and having me set foot in their restaurant was more than enough. My fans really are kind, even if their lovely, princely, handsome, awesome, -- sorry..... Prince GaemGyu isn't the kindest of the kind. *le sigh* So anyway, we parted ways with the Yewook and Kyumin and went beside the Han River.

A/N: Umm.....guys.. You know what a is, right? Hehehe.....me and my dirty mind. Sowwy~~~ ^^;;

"Oppa~" Sungmin said, holding onto my arm like his life depended on it. I looked at him and smiled. "Ne?" I asked. He fidgeted and played with his fingers, putting his thumb on his lower lip. "Can you propose to me again?" He answered, blushing. I was surprised, and I ask again. "Hmm....wae?" "Because Oppa...I didn't get the chance to answer you last time, you were shot a while ago, right?" He blushed more. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the nightsky, it was dark and the violet clouds covered the yellow moon. I smiled, chuckling a bit.

"Where is the ring?" I asked. He pointed to my right front pocket. I looked down and got it, then kneeled in front of him. He smiled at me shyly and stared at my eyes lovingly. I took out the ring from my pocket and held it in front of him. "Lee Sungmin, will you marry--"

"Hey!!" a voice called out.

I yelped loudly when something hard hit my back - where the wound was - wincing as I drew a lot of passers by's attention. I apologized to the people before turning to my back. Sungmin held my hand, and it seemed that he was really scared. I went face to face with a tall man in a suit, hair neatly groomed and a cross pendant hanging around his neck. I glared at him. "Who are you and how do you know me? And who are you to slap my back, my y back?" I asked. The stranger laughed and glared back at me. I furrowed my eyes in suspicion and held onto Sungmin's hand.

"Choi Siwon, CEO of Choi-Kim Company. Now you know me, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun," the man told me. I clenched my other hand into a fist and kept the ring shut inside. "And I guess that you know why I am here, talking to you personally." I spat at him and smirked. "Oh, I'm afraid, Mr. Choi Shi......whatever-ssi, that I haven't the slightest clue on why you are here.. Can you please tell me?" Sungmin bit his lower lip and hugged me from behind, burying his face on my back. "Oppa, I don't like him..." he muttered softly, but enough for me to hear. "I know Minnie... As if I like him too."

"Aish.... Obvious enough, I am here because I came to get back my ring," Mr. Choi said. I tilted my head and looked at him with confused eyes. Then I realized, this must be Si-whatever-ssi's ring!! I gasped and muttered under my breath, "Oh..." Minnie looked at me and said, "Oppa, what does this mean? Did you steal it from Mr. Choi?" I shook my head. I bought it from him... I thought. Of course, I bought it, at a higher price. I'm a prince, and as one, I can get anything I want.

"Look," I said. They both looked at me, Si-- Mr. Choi and Minnie. "Let's talk in a restaurant. It's night, dark and cold here." And they both agreed.

"In the name of Choi-Kim Company, I, Choi Siwon, am giving you 50 thousand dollars. That is...in exchange of that ring," Siwon (so that was his name.... *le nods head*) said with a stern voice. He raised a briefcase and put it on the table. He opened it, and my eyes were greeted by wads and wads of money. I reached out my hand and touched a bill, but Siwon immediately slapped away my hand and opened a palm in front of me. I pulled my hand back and felt the ring in my pocket. It seems that he is waiting for this ring.

"Before you touch these money, the ring." He glared at me. "Or would you like to have Mimi's bullet go through you again, this time your heart?" He said, gesturing to a person outside. I looked at the said person and he was tall, wearing all black and he had a rifle tucked behind him. I shivered a bit and held Sungmin's hand. The man's hair covered his eyes, but I can feel his intense gaze towards us... I have to admit, I'm a bit scared, but I am GaemGyu.. I'd say that he is no harder than Barbie.

"Oppa..." Sungmin said. "I'm scared... I'm so scared...." he said weakly, clutching my hand tighter. I frowned - I really don't like anyone who scares my Minnie, so they are all going to die.

I finally decided, "Sungmin, go back home. Go to Yesung hyung and Ryeowookie. Don't tell them that I'm here, arasseo?" Sungmin nodded slowly before standing up. He glared at Siwon before leaving. I watched his lean body make its way through the lot of people in the restaurant, and through the glass door. Siwon chuckled and he was also watching Sungmin. "I like that kid of yours...can I have him?" He asked. I made a tch sound. "Of course not. You can't have my boyfriend." I spat at his face. He scrunched up his nose and frowned.

"Listen, I'm warning you. I'm already giving you a whole lot of money for that ring. Won't you still accept?" I shook my head when he asked this. He chuckled and slammed his fists on the table. "Give it back. Or I will have to demand you to the police for theft," he half shouted, grabbing my by the collar. I winced and looked him.in the eyes. I shook my head again and frowned.

"I bought this at a higher price. Go get a better one--"

"But that is the only one of its kind in South Korea you bull--" he stopped and pushed me away. He clasped his hands ans started praying. "I am sorry God for cursing. I will npt repeat it again..." He said and muttered a lot of prayers. Ooh, quite the religious guy aren't you, Siwon-ssi.... Anyway, while he was muttering, I took my chance, stood up and..... RAN FOR MY LIIIIIIIFFFFFEE!! OAO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO RUN RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE THE RELIGIOUS MONEY-FACE IS GOING TO GET MEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!

I ran out of the restaurant, Siwon running after me. I looked back and saw him stop at the tall man he calls Mimi.. He pointed at me. I gasped because soon, Mimi was right beside me, running as fast as I am currently. We made our way through the crowd. Well, only he did. I stopped in the middle of the crowd where I suppose he couldn't see my anymore and took another route. I took a narrow route, just the space between two buildings. I took a break, rested on the wall and tried to catch my breath. Whoo.... I huffed and puffed my cheeks, trying to even out my breathing. Oh my gosh, that Mimi person sure is fast. I just hope that he wouldn't find me. Please...

"....well hello there."

I gasped and looked up, seeing Mimi before my eyes. He was smirking at me. "By the CEO's orders, I am to bring you back." I bit my lip and planned my escapade. *looks down* I could kick his and run for it..... Okay. Plan start. I looked up at Mimi and he was still smirking. Soon, he leaned closer to me and I couldn't move away since behind me was a wall. I shut my eyes. He whispered, "You can't run away... No you can never ever run away. Ah, I have news for you..." I slowly opened my eyes and looked to the side.

"My mochi Henry has your bunny, and his little bunny as well...."

By bunny.....that's Sungmin... And Sungmin's little bunny is......Kyumin?! Kyumin!!

I gaped and clasped my hands over my mouth. "We'll let them free if you agree to come with us to the company Mr. Cho, oh.... Henry also reported that he had caught two other animals - a giraffe and a turtle..." Yesung hyung.....Ryeowookie.... This can't be real... Yesung hyung can easily defeat me in arm wrestling.... He'll never surrender to some spy assassin . And I know he can protect Wookie and Sungmin.....and Kyumin.....he can protect Ryeowook hyung and..my family. Yeah, my family - my wife Sungmin and my son, Kyumin.

"I-I'll come with you..." I said, stuttering. He grabbed my arms and took out his rifle. I watched him. I thought he was gonna drop it but.... Bang! He shot me again, this time it was.....my.....heart...

I dropped nearly lifeless to the stone floor once more. Mimi laughed, as he was joined by another man. I recognized the newcomer as Siwon... Mimi bent over and picked me up. He pin.ed me to the wall and Siwon got hold of my hand. I stared at them with lidded eyes. I tried to keep my fist a fist, and yes.... Hahaha, he had a hard time opening it. He had to punch my stomach, hold me by my neck and even cut a shallow wound on my neck.

He still managed to get it, though.

Brr..... It's cold.....

I woke up. I wasn't in a hospital... It was dark, and my phone was in my hand. The ring... Siwon took it... What do I do? That's the only one of its kind in South Korea! I remember him saying. Aish..... I feel too weak. I flailed my arms around and finally dropped them.....at the right spot. I flinched as my arm dropped at a hard thing, and the next thing I knew, I was sitting on the cold dawn street. I was staring at the same briefcase Siwon was holding from a while ago. It was my forty-thousand dollars, with additional ten thousand.

I opened it and took a bill... And IT WAS FAKE. Just printed on one side, and the otherwas empty. And what's more: the other....."money" were just finely cut pieces of paper neatly stacked like ing wads of ing real ing MONEY. Damn that Choi Siwon and his dirty ways.

Anyways, I went home empty handed. Even my wallet was empty. I was robbed of both money and the ring. I shall have one straight from the Argyle mines in America.

I laid on my bed. Sungmin was in the other room, sleeping with Kyumin. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I remembered the two of them nearly killing me. Oh Shisus wae am I still alive? I have a ing bullet stuck to my heart, and it doesn't do anything to mehhh.... I sighed again. Aish, I tell myself. I'll get a better one for Sungmin... Before I slept, I wished,

"jinjja..... I hope Siwon will get hit by a car tomorrow...."

I woke up, a strange feeling stirring up inside me. I wanted to watch news, and so I did. Guess what was on the headlines, live.

Choi-Kim Enterprise CEO Choi Siwon, suddenly hit by a car!"

ouo teehee.