Argyle Pink Diamond

You're the Appa; I'm the Other Appa?

_____fak! Sorry I haven't updated......supah busy so much, and I have a creepy stalker. You know who you are. *glares*_____

 

Third day with Kyumin. I'm sure (Woohoo!-- naww......) that I really am his father. It's 12:45 pm in our house, and I'm here being all comfy in the couch. A few hours ago, we had his DNA tested, and I just received the results. There's a 99.93 percent probability that he is my son. And that's a bad thing, cause I haven't reached the age of 30 yet and now I have a son. I freaking have a freaky son. And we're not yet married. Good luck with your life Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Anyway, as I said, it's 12:45-- err, scratch that. It's 12:53 pm now and I have decided that I will work, and so I went to my room and turned my laptop on. I sighed and opened my Internet browser, searching for an interesting game that I could start a Let's Play with... Hmm.... Minecraft..... Amnesia... What the heck is Happy Wheels?..... Shadow of Colossus? Nahh...... Hmph, I cant seem to find an interesting game...... Poor Kyu..... I went to YouTube and browsed for game walkthroughs, and it seems that there are a lot of them for games such as Amnesia and Minecraft. Well, okay~~ I guess I'll have to play something indie this time. But who the heck will release an indie game here in Korea? Kim Jong Un? Nahhhh!!

I decided that I'll try out playing Barbie online. Pfft, who'd play this anyway? Oh yeah, I will......Babo prince Kyu... Anyway, I looked it up on google, the online game for Barbie. And guess where I found such a game? Barbie.com - awesome~~ *pouts* Well, there's no turning back now. I have decided to play such a treacherous game for the sake of earning money - and also for the sake of my viewers' entertainment. Hehehe good luck Prince Kyu.

 

"Ooh it's hard-- ah SH*T I failed again! This is the tenth time I'm failing!"

I yelled at my laptop, furiously pressing on the keyboard. The controls are hard enough. I mean - it's just the arrow keys, but the whole stage is diagonal! Which means if I press up, then Princess Barbie will move forward, and I change direction with the left and right. I don't think I can use the down arrow key. The controls are complicated. Really complicated. Just like my complicated life, made even harder by the arrival of Kyumin... *sigh* Wae must Kyumin be conceived? BY TWO MEN?! It sure is a mystery..... I have to ask EunHae and Yewook later.... but for now, I have to play my Barbie...

 

But despite that..... despite my more complicated life because of that kid....

 

I like him now.

 

"Oppa~!" A cute voice called out to me, and I turned to the source to see Sungmin wearing a cute pink one-piece rabbit costume. Aww he's so cute. So cute I wanna cuddle him. I wanna squish him and kiss him all over his face, especially those pink, m-shaped lips.... oh how I want to press my lips on those... ANYWAY... I paused my game and turned to Sungmin with a wide grin. "Aww Minnie you're so cute! Can you hug your oppa?" I said, spreading my arms wide and welcoming him for a bear hug. "Yesh Oppa~!!" He said cutely, hopping towards me like a baby bunny. I stood up and he jumped into my arms, and I caught him at the right time.. I sat on the bed with him on my lap and hugged him tightly.

"Bunny Min also bought a bear jacket for Kyu Oppa, since I don't know if you want a full body costume..... and a rabbit costume for Kyumin~~ ^^" He said, and I watched him as he held a paper bag and brought out two more costumes.... as he said, there were two other costumes - one bear jacket and another rabbit similar to his costume, only a tad smaller. I can't help but smile. He lay it on the bed and I took a good look at each clothing.

 "This is for Sungmin and Kyumin...... and then...this is for Kyu Oppa!"

"It's nice..." I mumbled under my breath... Sungmin heard, nonetheless. "I know right? It's really cute~!! I just squealed at the store and immediately bought these.... and then I wore them in the mall, then I was hopping... then a lot of people were looking at me - and I felt really great in this outfit! [A/N: Oh my Shisus! Can you imagine if you suddenly see Sungmin randomly hopping in a mall in a cute pink bunny suit?! And add up his oh so natural aegyo - I feel like fainting~] But mine was the most expensive, since it's a full costume and it's for adults... Then I didn't feel like walking and hopped to the taxi and then poof~! I got here hopping!" He smiled, panting slightly at the amount of words he just said, and with such great energy..To top it all off, he was putting in extra natural aegyo! I blushed furiously, just looking at him very happy like that...

"Anything else-"

"Oh yeah, I also bought this super - as in SUPER - cute TURTLE HAT for Kyumin! Don't you think I'm such a thoughtful Appa to Kyuminnie?!" He squealed, bringing out a turtle hat... I sighed as I looked at it. I can imagine a little Sungmin/Kyuhyun wearing that... but I can't help but sigh...

"Oh yeah, Kyu Oppa, since it's not that I can always wear my bunny costume, I bought this cute hat for myself~" I watched him as he took out a fluffy hat. I sighed again. "But Minnie, that's for girls~!" I pointed out, and he just squealed. "I know that! But I can't help it... it's too cute to be true-- it is true... hehehe~ ^^" he said with that high pitched voice that adds up to his cuteness...

"Nice, isn't it?" He beamed at me. I can only nod. "And this......this is for Bunny Min~"

 

Just as we were having a nice time talking to each other, footsteps came echoing up from the staircase. Yes, I'm expecting to see Kyumin. For some reason, I'm excited to see that annoying kid. Well, whatever. Really, whatever. Hehehe you're still so evil handsome prince Cho Kyuhyun~ *smirk* And that is still one of your charms, you handsome perfect EVIL prince Cho "Oh-So-Bright" Kyuhyun. I looked at the kid, panting as he reached the door and leaned on its wooden frame.

Sungmin went to the brat and scooped him up in his arms, patting his head and then sitting on my bed. I was about to scold Kyumin for being on my bed, if it wasn't for my dear Sungmin. I never saw "letting a kid on my bed" in my job description as a father. But oh well, I guess this is included. I sighed at the thought of this, and yet good thing Sungmin is helping me with this kid.... =__= I went to the both of them, completely forgetting that I'm still playing my playthrough of Barbie. I don't know why, but I found myself kneeling on the floor in front of Sungmin and Kyumin, and ruffling the kid's hair. Kyumin meekly looked up at me and with that little hint of aegyo he got from his father.

"What do you want kid?" I smiled at him, still talking in such an insolent tone. He only smiled and ignored my act of being all scary to him. "I want to go out again... Can we?" He looked up at Sungmin. My boyfriend smiled and looked at me. "Kyu oppa will allow that, right?" I smiled and nodded, ruffling the kid's hair and eventually messing it up on his face. "Of course Kyumin, Dino-hyung allows that. In fact, we're going to watch a movie in the mall. ^^;; " I said. The kid smiled widely and wiggled out of Sungmin's and my grasp. He jumped around the room and then eventually found his way on my laptop- !

"I forgot, I was playing a game." I chuckled, mentally facepalming myself. "You guys get yourselves ready for another date while I just finish this game." I looked at them with an uneasy look on my face. Sungmin smiled back and nodded. "Okay Oppa~ We'll wait for you downstairs once we've finished fixing ourselves~" He said, carrying Kyumin and the paper bag to his room. Now I can have inner piece...

*insert random KungFu Panda Ost here*

I resumed the game and with a newfound determination - and that is going to watch a movie with Kyumin and Sungmin if I finish this game - I played again the level that has tortured my mind, and my keyboard. I breathed heavily, each movement a nerve-wrecking decision. I knew I had to be fast to get to Sungmin's arms right now, but then this game needs proper timing! Such a very hard game, and yet kids play this game... and what's more? The kids are better at this than I am. Be ashamed of yourself, Prince Cho "Can't-Finish-Barbie" Kyuhyun who can't finish Barbie because that's your middle name!

Just one more step.... Just one more and-

 

Sungmin from downstairs: *currently dressing Kyumin up* Hmm? What's happened to Kyu Oppa? Wae is he screaming like a total fangirl gone crazy?

 

I went downstairs with a victory smirk on my perfectly made face, walking down and fixing my polo. I found Sungmin and he was staring at me as if there was a ghost behind me. *turns around to make sure there isn't a ghost hehehe* I looked back at Sungmin, and this time, even Kyumin was looking at me weirdly. "Uhh....is something wrong? Guys?" I walked towards them.

"Oppa, why were you shouting a while ago?" Sungmin said. Uh oh.... "I heard you screaming things like Barbie....Finished.... Err, what were you doing?" He tilted his head. Suddenly, Kyumin burst out laughing. "hahaha Dino-Hyung is playing Barbie! So girly!" He kept laughing, and I can't help but laugh too. After all, I was the one who chose to play that kind of sh*t and make a fool out of myself. Anyway~~~

"So guys, let's go?" I looked at the two of them and smiled, gesturing outside.

 

"Dino-Hyung~ Look it's a turtle!"

I looked at the big screen, a scene of raging blue with giant turtles swimming fast, two fishes on one's back. Ahh, I know this scene. They are looking for the kid orange fish, if I'm correct... "Oh yeah it is a turtle! You like it Kyumin?" Sungmin said, smiling at the little kid beside me. Kyumin nodded and wiggled in his seat. "I wanna ride a turtle too, like Marlin and Dory~"

Oh, yeah. I forgot to say that we're watching this kid movie called Finding Nemo, though I think even if I don't say what we're watching this, I know you'll still know that we're watching Finding Nemo. Err..... did I make sense? I hope I am making sense. Kyuhyun-ahh, get back to your senses~! Oh, anyway, it's been half an hour since we left the house... And here we are, watching this movie that I'm sure I've said the title. Well, anyway.... yes, we are currently watching the turtles part - the only part which Kyumin actually wanted to watch - and it's nearly ending. Kyumin was really anticipating this scene and I don't want to see his face when this part of the movie ends. SO I HAVE AN IDEA.

"Sungmin hyung! It's finished!" Kyumin pouted, tucking at my boyfriend's sleeve. "Hyung, we have to repeat that scene!" He said, pouting even more. Seriously, repeat the scene - in a movie house? A lot of people are watching, man! I ruffled Kyumin's hair, immediately hm.... pacifying him temporarily from the evil aura tantrum he's threatening to make. I sighed a sigh of relief and whispered to him, "Do you want a turtle plush? I'll buy you one if you behave."

Hearing this, Kyumin's eyes widened and he put a finger over to his lips. He just went 'shush' with the power of the turtle. Wooh what kind of kid is this, really? Anyway, as promised, I stood up and carried Kyumin in my arms and went out of the movie house, Sungmin following after me. "You really want a turtle plush, don't you?" I asked Kyumin, and he just nodded, but he did so vigorously and that proves that he really wants that turtle plush so badly.

I looked at Sungmin and he smiled at me. "Oppa, I'll get Kyumin from you so you can buy his toy~~" he said, smiling. Aww he's so cute.... Very cute I tell you. I just want to cuddle him, rip his clothes and handcuff him to the bed-- oops, I'll stop now. Hehehe... I smiled at Sungmin and said, "thanks, I'll just go somewhere..." He nodded and I dashed off to my destination.

 

"Good afternoon, sir. How may I help you?" The store owner said with a smile, greeting me as I looked at the vast arrangement of different wedding rings. I looked up. "Bring me the finest one you've got," I said. At this the store owner frowned and bowed. "I'm sorry sir, but the finest one is already reserved." He said. I smirked - I already expected this, since we're at a very popular ring shop, and they really make the best rings in Seoul.

"How much did he pay?"

"20 thousand dollars, Sir..." [A/N: 1 dollar is approx. 1,000 Won... So the ring is 20 Million Won. O____O]

"Give me that ring. I'll pay 40 thousand dollars for it." I said. The store owner was uneasy to hand this offer to me. "Can I take a look at that ring first?" I asked. The store owner bowed and went to his little storage room and soon came out with a small violet box. I took the box and opened it, eyeing the extravagant piece of metal inside.

"Truly, it is a fine piece of gold. What stone is this?" I asked, bringing the ring closer to my eyes for me to see better. "It's Argyle Pink Diamond, sir..." Pink.... Sungmin will love this. I put the diamond ring back in its box, then looked at the store owner. "Sir, I'll be taking this." I said as I reached for my wallet and pulled out the said amount, 40 Thousand dollars.

"Err..... Sir, I can give the pair to you for 30 thousand." The store owner said,  smiling. I smiled back and nodded. "No, thank you. The excess ten thousand dollars if for the engravement of our names on the rings." I smiled wider. How lovely it is, to be rich and have your boyfriend with you, really...

 

"Thank you sir for coming," The store owner bowed as I left, two hours later with a wide grin on my face. I really hope Sungmin will answer me with a yes, but for now, I'll have to tend to them.

I kept the rings in the pocket of my bear jacket - the one Sungmin gave me - and headed to the toy shop, where I left them two hours ago.

Sungmin-ah, there's a surprise awaiting you for tomorrow....