This Can't be Goodbye

You're the Appa; I'm the Other Appa?

 

Sungmin's POV
 
"Oppa... Are you okay? You haven't touched your food since last night...." I told Kyuhyun as I opened his door, peeking into the little crack. I could hear Kyuhyun sigh as I stepped in. "It's just that..." He tried talking but sighed again. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder and whispering a soft, "I know... I know your problem Oppa..."
 
I started singing a soft lullaby, and I could tell that he was listening to me. "Oppa, it will be alright... We just have to keep calm and make a decision."
 
 
 
We decided to meet up with Zhoumi in the same fast food chain where we three made the deal yesterday. 
 
 
 
" YOU!! YOU VERY MUCH--"
 
Zhoumi was flabbergasted at Kyuhyun's statement. His little kid, the one who looks like a mochi, helped restrain his movements. I held Kyuhyun's hand and squeezed it tightly. He looked at me and sighed. I sighed too. I looked at Zhoumi. He was still struggling against Henry's hold as tears started streaming down his cheeks. 
 
"Zhoumi-ssi.... We're just doing what's better for Kyumin."
 
"You don't even know what's good for him..." Zhoumi retorted. I took a step back in utter guilt and sadness. "What's good for him is parents. What's better for him is to get out of that wretched orphanage, and the best for him...." He looked down, sobbing loudly.
 
I bit my lip and let go of Kyuhyun's hand then walked to Zhoumi. I held the assassin's shoulders and lightly squeezed it, bitter tears starting to stream down my face. "I know what's best for my own son..." I said. Zhoumi's head shot up and his eyes were wide. "You don't. You just want him away from you. You want the little kid to not burden you anymore, so you're sending him back to the orphanage. I hate you. So much. So ing much. I hope you go rot in hell, because the God above won't spare you a place in Heaven."
 
My eyes widened and I let go of his shoulders. "I--"
 
SLAP!
 
Kyuhyun glared as he pushed me aside and landed a sturdy fist on Zhoumi's face. "Don't. Ever. Hurt. Sungmin. Bastard." He said and tackled Zhoumi to the ground, sitting on his stomach and started landing painful punches on the other's face. I looked at the mochi and I think he was thinking the same as I. We both ran to the two on the floor, I held Kyuhyun and tried stopping him, while the mochi did the same to Zhoumi. 
 
"Oppa stop!! I deserved that..." I said, sobbing bitterly as I tried restraining his movements. "No Sungmin!! You didn't need to be hurt!!" He answered back and kept landing fists on the man's face. Poor Zhoumi already has his face distorted, it's already bled so much.
 
Finally I snapped and used my strength to pull Kyuhyun away. "SHUT IT KYU!" I screamed and pulled Kyuhyun off. He was panting, and I was surprised, really surprised to see wet tears staining his cheeks. I held his face, attempting to wipe the tears but he just... Swatted my hand away. I gasped and bit my lower lip, looking at him uneasily. "We're sending him to the orphanage. Our meeting is done." Kyuhyun said and stood up, getting out of the fast food chain without minding the ruckus he just made. 
 
I stood up as well but I looked at Zhoumi. "I'm really really sorry Zhoumi...... Oppa is the father and I really can't argue once Oppa has made a decision..." I said sadly and bowed. I then followed Kyuhyun out the fast food chain, but then I didn't know where he went when he went out. I sighed and started looking for him, pulling out my phone and thinking that he must have his phone with him. 
 
I dialled his number and brought the phone to my ear. 
 
No answer. 
 
Then that's when I remembered, he left his phone in his room. Aish... Really now? I bit my lip and started looking for him somewhere. I don't even know where to start. I just... Walked to where my feet would take me. "Oppa? Kyuhyun Oppa?!" I shouted as I nearly drowned in the sea of people. I suddenly dropped to the floor, I hate it.
 
I hate myself. 
 
I hate the fact that I had to be pregnant with Kyuhyun's child. I hate the mere fact that everything had to turn out like this because of me. I hate myself. If only I hadn't met Zhoumi, we wouldn't even be confused on our decision. Everything would just be fine and my life - our lives would be normal.
 
Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder and I looked up. "O-Oppa....?" I said softly. Kyuhyun smiled and dabbed his thumb on my cheeks, wiping off my tears. I cried more and held onto his hand, leaning my head on it while placing my palm on his hand. I held onto his hand like my life depended on it. 
 
"Don't worry one bit.... We'll just leave him in the orphanage's care for a while and we'll get him someday." He said and hugged me tight. Hearing his words, I don't know if I should be happy or sad or what, but his hug.... It relieved me so much I just relaxed in his embrace. "Okay... I won't worry Oppa..." I answered him and buried my face in his shoulder, then to his neck. 
 
"Remember Sungmin, this can't be goodbye..."
 
 
 
>>short chapter, short update. Sorry bout that peeps..
Anyway.... I'll be updating tomorrow.... I think...
THIS IS JUST THE FIRST PART OF THE LAST CHAPPIE. so that means this isn't the last chappie....
 
How do you like this?
 
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND IF POSSIBLE, UPVOTE. I DON'T LIKE SILENT READERS. <<