This Can't be Goodbye - Last Part

You're the Appa; I'm the Other Appa?

 

BACK TO KYUHYUN'S POV
 
"Remember Sungmin, this can't be goodbye..."
 
 
 
I hugged him tightly and he just cried on my shoulder. I looked around and saw people staring at us. "What are you looking at?" I asked all of them. Soon they started gossiping and blah blah and everything went normal again. They just ignored us and I just.... Looked at Sungmin. "Hey....stop crying.... We have to get Kyumin...." I told him and patted his back. Sungmin nodded and forced a smile.
 
"Okay Oppa..." He said and stood up. I stood up with him and held his hand tight. We're going home, and getting Kyumin to the orphanage. I sighed, I didn't really wanna do this, but it's for the kid's safety. And not just any kid, it's my son... Kyumin is my son...
 
We both went home and as I opened the door to our house, a little kid welcomed us and hugged my legs. "Dino hyung you're back...!" He said and pulled away. I smiled and knelt down, ruffling the little kid's hair. "Have you got Sho with you?" I asked. Kyumin nodded and held out his turtle plushie. I forced a wider smile as Sungmin and I made our way inside the house. "Kyumin, get ready, the trip might take two hours.."
 
"Okay.......Appa..." Kyumin nodded. I ruffled his hair again and sighed. This will be really hard.
 
Today is Sunday, the day we will send Kyumin back to the orphanage.
 
 
 
"Here we are.... In the orphanage," I said, stuttering as I held Kyumin's hand. The kid however, didn't seem to mind that he was being sent back. He must have accepted his fate now.... I'm really sorry Kyumin.... I just want the best for you. I knelt beside him and ruffled his hair for the last time, putting on the most fake smile I could in my whole life. "I'll call you when I have time... Meet some new brothers, okay? Minnie Hyung and Dino Hyung will come back for you..." I said, fighting back tears that are threatening to fall. 
 
Kyumin nodded and hugged me tight. "Okay Appa..." He said, wrapping his arms around my neck. Sungmin was in the car, not even bothering to come out and bid our kid farewell. I could understand him though. It wasn't like letting go of your child for the second time was easy, especially when you've grown attached to him in just seven days.
 
"Dino-Hyung, I'll miss you so much... Also tell that to Minnie Hyung."
 
I nodded and smiled, genuinely. "I will.... I'm sure he'll miss you too, and I'll miss you too... One day, if you're grown up and we still haven't come back, go to our house and punch me in the face, okay?" I told him jokingly and raised a fist in the air. Kyumin giggled and nodded. "I will, bye bye Hyung!" He said and waved at me, then to the car. I looked at Sungmin, he was actually waving back, a hand on his face hiding his runny nose. *chuckles* Oh that cry baby...
 
Kyumin smiled and took a step back, "I'll be like you one day," he started. "Strong and awesome, and I will beat everyone that bullied me here in the orphanage!" He said and grinned, running inside the small house. 
 
I gasped, hearing that he was bullied. At a very young age... So that's why Zhoumi was begging me...
 
Well, I'm too late. He's already inside, and the coward I am, I didn't dare get him back. I know, I'm despicable. 
 
I went back to the car, and sure enough, I saw Sungmin crying his eyes out. I hugged him tight and he wrapped his arms around my waist, clutching my shirt as he sobbed. He buried his face into my neck, wetting my shirt with his tears. "Oppa, I'm really going to miss him..." he said softly. I his back and nodded. "Me too..."
 
 
 
I'm really going to miss him, that little kid.....
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
Seven years had passed, seven years since we sent Kyumin back to the orphanage. I wonder if he still remembers us? Maybe not... He was so young when we left him, or we let him leave us. Or whatever. 
 
"Oppa!" Sungmin came running to me with a grin on his face. Unfortunately, Sungmin had forgotten who Kyumin was, over the years. We were too preoccupied with running away from Siwon. Well, at least we thought he was still chasing after us. Because he isn't anymore.
 
Zhoumi, our little hero here, decided to stop Siwon, despite the fact that we sent Kyumin back to the orphanage. He went to the US of A and got one of the pink diamond studs from the Argyle mines. He made a ring with that and gave it to Siwon, and the religious money-faced bastard married his wife, Kim Kibum, last year. He decided to stop chasing us since he was only after the ring. 
 
The ring?
 
Oh yeah, I remember. The ring I 'took' from him-- no, I just bought it at a higher price..... It's on Sungmin's finger already. Yep, I married him just two months ago. I grinned, how did I propose? Just like how I did seven years ago. We went to the very same restaurant where the manager is my fan because I'm still a gamer, in fact, the best gamer in the world. I set everything up, put the ring in a strawberry cake and proposed to him, with a very cheesy, "Will you marry me?"
 
So..... Anyone curious about Yesung Hyung and Ryeowook? No one? Well, I am, so bear with it. *mehrong* They had a little kid as well. I don't know what's wrong with this world, where there are only men and these men get....pregnant. Anyway, I visited their house last week, and oh my, even the outside walls are painted with giraffes and turtles. I had to use their toilet once, and guess what. There was a huge mural on the wall, OF A TURTLE AND A GIRAFFE MATING. Oh my innocent eyes. 
 
Well..... I guess you could say that everyone and everything in our lives are normal and good now.
 
 
 
"Oppa? Where are we going?" Sungmin bounced on his seat. I chuckled, driving to a place that only I seemed to remember. I used one hand to maneuver the steering wheel, while my other hand was resting on Sungmin's lap on the passenger's seat. "Calm down Minnie, we'll get there soon.." I said, continuing to drive. 
 
Soon we arrived in front of a small building. Sungmin tilted his head and looked at me as I turned off the engine. "Oppa where is this place?" he asked. I smiled and unbuckled his seat belt. Immediately, he got off his seat and went out of the car. I followed after him and went straight to the small building. He was busy looking at the childish designs of the building. I laughed and pulled him inside the building, going to the receptionist desk by the entrance. 
 
"Is there anyone by the name of Cho Kyumin here?" I asked. Sungmin's eyes widened. "Kyumin...?" He asked, clutching my shoulders. I smiled at him and placed a hand on his hand that was on my shoulder. 
 
"Let me see sir...are you going to adopt him?" He asked, and I nodded. Well, not really adopt him, rather....get him back again. "I understand... Please take a seat," the receptionist pointed to the chairs at the lobby as she began typing something. I nodded and pulled Sungmin to sit on one of the chairs, me on the chair and Sungmin on my lap. We were looking around, waiting if Kyumin would still be in this orphanage. 
 
Everything was silent, when suddenly, the door to the rooms opened, revealing a small twelve-year old boy with straight, brown hair, cute doe eyes and a slight pout. "I was busy getting lunch from Yoogeun Hyung..." the boy said and scoffed. I chuckled.
 
"Hey, little Kyumin..." I said, and Sungmin stood up, astounded at the sight of our grown up son. He ran to Kyumin and hugged the little kid. I gasped smiling widely at the sight of the two of them. 
 
"Minnie....Hyung...." Kyumin called out, tears welling up in his eyes. 
 
"Call me Umma.." Minnie said. 
 
"Ani," I said, walking over to them as I placed a hand on their shoulders. "Call us both Appa, from now on." I looked at Sungmin. "Because you're the Appa, and I'm the other Appa.."
 
We were all smiles now, but Sungmin butted in:
 
 
 
"Ani, I prefer you call me Umma."
 
 
 
>>hiya guise, primsat21 here!
Omo, this is the last chapter! Thank you guise for reading this from start to end! :D *cries an ocean*
That's all I can say, I think....
What do you think of the last chappie? Comment it down below!
Bye bye~! <<