Heading to Japan

SUPERSTAR: Living as K-Singer

It was 4am, Thursday morning. Hye Rin was awake; she was too thrilled to be tired. She loved going to the airport. She the computer once she was finish checking her bags. She logged on her mini home page; she then checked the new comments. Most of them were come from her sunbaenim and it’s congratulating her. Hye Rin's smile widen as she read the comment. As she was done surfing on the net and replied each comment, she turned off the computer and did her last check up on her luggage. It was two weeks of being away from her dorm. She was worried if she can get used to the lifestyle in Japan for weeks with some of Girls Generations’ members. She took a deep breath and calmed herself. Just then someone rang the doorbell.

She peeked through the hole on the door and saw three peoples standing there with beanies and sunglasses.

“Who will wear sunglasses at dawn?” Hye Rin raised an eyebrow. The three strangers rang the doorbell once again. Hye Rin opened the door with fear. But once she opened the door she received many hugs. “Whoops…” she maintained her body from falling.

Noticing the familiar voices, she instantly knew who it was.

“Girls…. Ommo, sunbaenim.... “ Hye Rin corrected her greeting. Standing there was, Tiffany, Jessica and Hyo Yeon. The girls never got used to Hye Rin calling them sunbaenim.

“Hye Rin, It's just us. Come on,you don't have to call us sunbaenim, silly~~.” Hyo Yeon pushed her shoulder while the rest nodded their heads. Hye Rin felt relax as the girls still treats her same even though she hadn't been talking to them for a while. She forgot about the whole formalities. She was back to herself, just like when they spent their training time.

“Yah, Hyo Yeon! It’s hurt!” She hit her arm lightly. Tiffany and Jessica laughed at her sudden change while Hyo Yeon playfully hit her back.

 “So, are you ready?” Jessica beamed. Hye Rin grinned.

 “Of course I am. “ Hye Rin was happy that these girls were really welcoming her to join their trip.

“Let's go then… We’ll help you to bring your luggage out” The girls helped Hye Rin with her luggages. Hye Rin locked her room and walked out the dorm heading to the airport with them.


♥♥♥♥


As they reached the airport, though they still had 3 hours till the flight sets off; they were checked in immediately to prevent being surrounded by Girls Generation’s fans and paparazzi. Hye Rin was excited and walking around like a little kid. The girls were walking behind Hye Rin. One of them walking tiredly whiles the others looking so fresh.

Hye Rin noticed then skipped back to Tae Yeon.

“Taengoo, did you not have enough sleep last night?” Hye Rin asked.

“I could have slept on the way here, but someone kept on talking.” Tae Yeon glared at Hye Rin playfully.

Hye Rin grinned. “Sleep on the plane.”

She was getting comfortable around them now. Not as a senior and junior, but as friends. She loosened up and forgot about how worried she was before. She tried to getting close with them again while chitchat about their past and present.

“Would someone come with me to the Lotte Duty store?” Hye Rin asked pointing to the store in the airport.

“Come on. I’ll go with you” Both Sunny and Tae Yeon held up their hand and made them look like an elementary students.

“You two are really like an elementary students. Cute~~” Hye Rin teased. Both of the girls pouted their lips and shoved her arm.

“We are… So, wae???”

 “You have to know this then; I’m really envious on both of you. You’ve got lots aegyo and always look cute, but me~~ ” Hye Rin pouted cutely.

“Huh?? We envy you too, silly!! You always look so damn y and allure on the shoot, but us????  Can you answer that question?” Sunny put her devilish smirk on her face and linked her hands on Hye Rin’s and Tae Yeon’s arms. They made a small laugh on their silly quarrelling and headed towards the store together.


♥♥♥♥


Meanwhile, inside the store.

“Hye Rin~aa, does this look nice?” Tae Yeon showed Hye Rin a Minnie mouse hair band.

She smiled. “Suits you, Taengoo~~”

People walking past looked at them in awe. “They’re look so cute and amazing. Look at that tall girl; she’s so attractive~ she should be an idol someday.” However the thing they did not know was there were 2 girls from popular girl band Girls Generations with the tall girl there. Both of the un-make up tiny girls was wearing a hat and glasses therefore they were disguised while Hye Rin’s wearing black pancoat hoodie with short short jeans.

As Sunny was looking at the teddy bears, Hye Rin was looking around and found key ring’s rack. She saw a really nice fake pink diamond key ring formed in a ABC's. She took it from the key ring's rack. “I hope all the girls will like this.” Hye Rin grinned. She then decided to get them and picked for each girl by choosing each girl’s first name’s word. Once they’d done shopping in the Lotte Duty store; Hye Rin, Tae Yeon and Sunny came back to the waiting room to meet the rest.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Hyo Yeon and Soo Yong were asleep while sitting down. Yuri and Yoona were playing their NDS games. Jessica was listening to her Ipod while Tiffany was calling someone and speaking in English. The maknae, Seo Hyun was absorbed by her new novel ignoring the entire thing around her.

Hye Rin took out the small paper bag from her handbag then she took out all the key rings.

"Whoever is playing on their own world won't have one of these cute key rings~~" Hye Rin purposely showed it to Yuri and Yoona. They immediately turned off the Nintendo DS. Jessica then stopped listening to her Ipod, to see what Hye Rin was doing. Seo Hyun came back from her seriousness while Tiffany just immediately ended her call. The dancing machine girl and the long legged young lady woke up from Hye Rin's loud voice. Sunny and Tae Yeon suddenly stopped checking their shopping bags. Hye Rin smiled brightly as all attention was on her.

"Sica, this is yours. Fanny, this is yours. Yuri’s and Yonna's. Soo Yong and Hyo Yeon get this. Then Taenggo and Sunkyu, my lovely dangshin couple~~" Hye Rin handed them their key rings with smiled. "And… maknae." She handed over the last one to Seo Hyun. All of them accepted Hye Rin’s simple gift with a smile. "Gomawo. This is sooo cute and cool. Especially it’s in PINK! You’re best Hye Rin~aa,” said Tifanny with showing her smiling eyes. All the girls beamed and thanked on Hye Rin while she returned back a warm smiled and helping Jessica put the key ring on her white Hermes.

“Girls, let's go to the gate now. Our flights are flying in 20 minutes,” Girls Generation’s manager sitting the sofa beside them with 3 other staffs said. The ten beauties got up from their chairs and picked up their own belonging. They’re heading to their gate, where the flight was flying to Japan.