Suprises

SUPERSTAR: Living as K-Singer

Hye Rin was asked to go to Lee Soo Man's office.
She always loves going up to 'thee' office, meeting Mr. Soo Man’s one of her favorite things since she entered that company.

She knocked on the door twice. Hearing a manly voice telling her to come in, she obediently did. There sit Lee Soo Man behind his desk on his blue leather chair. He had his hand together while smiled to one of his favourite trainee. Hye Rin smiled back and did a formal bow. She sat on the chair across from him.

“Annyonghaseyo, Mr. Lee.” Hye Rin did a small bow with her head and smiled.
“Annyong, Hye Rin. Nice to meet you again.” Soo Man smiled back as he greeted her. “I've asked you to come here as I want to discuss something with you.” Soo Man spoke.
Hye Rin listened carefully. “We have set your debut date.” Soo Man gave her a warm smiled.
Hye Rin looked at him, eyes widen. “ Ommo~~ really?? For sure? You’re not kidding me?? This is not another prank camera for me, isn’t? ”
“Hahahaha.. Yes, young lady. We've planned this since 2 years ago while been watching your progression. You will debut as our new soloist project then later you will have your collaboration project with one of your sunbaenim.” Soo Man explained.
Hye Rin was still in shock. “You will be promoting your song around Korea, China and Japan…and other Asia country like Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia” Soo Man added.
This sentence made Hye Rin come back to reality. “May I ask, why and how could be that fast?.” Soo Man nodded his head while Hye Rin's face looked worried.

“What's wrong, Hye Rin?” Soo Man asked in concern. Even though sometimes he seems so strick and gives high standart on his artists; Soo Man is cares for his trainee's and idol's a lot. Just like his son and daughters. Hye Rin remained quite. She was confused to talk, she was still maintained her beating heart.

“Are you cared? Debuting as soloist and doing an Asia wide promoting?” Soo Man questioned with a warm voice. Hye Rin nodded her head slowly.
“Don't worry. You’ll be debuted with the help of me and nothing bad happened.” Soo Man assured her.
“But are you sure to debut me as soloist? I …”
“You don't have confidence in yourself?” Soo Man raised his eyebrow
“No, But I'm just worried.” Hye Rin’s voice was quite.
Soo Man gave her a warm smiled. “Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen. You've been training for four years; I will not let anything happen to you. Trust me, you’ve deserved this. You’ve to know that I have counted on you since the first time you enter this company, girl. Remember why I made a nickname, 혜린효과, for you?”
Hye Rin smiled. “Hye Rin’s effect? Because you’re attracted to my vibe and amazed about how great the way I gather people attention with my charisma, Sir. Anyway, thanks you so much, Mr. Lee.”

“And also your debut is next 4 month. I know there’s months but the company has something planned for you before you start on your first single.” Soo Man spoke.
Hye Rin nodded her head while listening to Soo Man talking. “How many photo shoots have you been in so far?” Soo Man asked.
“Um, I think around 8.” Hye Rin replied. “Features in music videos? Collaborates in your sunbaenim’s songs?”
“Umm, 2 times for music videos and once for song, Sir.”

"Great." Soo Man looked down at the documents that were opened.

“The company is planning on to let you tag along with Girls Generation in Japan for 2 weeks.” Soo Man spoke, looking at her.
“Ye?” Hye Rin was surprised. “Why?” She asked.
“Looking on your report here, you should gain your Japanese ability more. The other language skills are great but your Japanese needs more touch up. You’ll be going to the language course your brother and the rests SM’s artists went to. Girls Generations is preparing for their Japan debut but in the meantime they will do their second photo book series there. Therefore I want you to go to Japan with them this weekend for two weeks.” Soo Man explained.

“Oh, Cool~~” Hye Rin was so excited.
“Your recording and MV filming will start next month; I really expect your best effort, honey. The teaser will probably be aired early on the next 2 month. Once you finished with your Japan trip, you will be practicing your stage performance throughout a month then you will start preparing your single.” Soo Man smiled. "I will hand you the demo clip tomorrow. Learn it and catch every word so you can express it well. I’m watching over you, honey" He added.

Hye Rin nodded her head, she was so excited. “So, that’s all for now. Go back to your dorm and prepare yourself. Girls Generation’s manager will pick you up at 5am on Thursday.” Soo Man ended the conversation with a smile.
“Thank you so much, Mr.Lee.” Hye Rin did a big 90 degree's bow before leaving the room.

She skipped back down to the trainee's lounge. Place where she’s been spending for most of her time for years after she came back to Korea. She’s gazing around that place while remembering how hard she’s practicing and be trained. How much sweats, tears and laughs she poured there. A few familiar figures who she has not seen in a while was coming to her and smiling.

“Tae Yeon! Sunny!” Hye Rin hugged her two best friends. She then noticed the other figures.
“Ommo, Stephanie unnie , Dana unnie! You're here too?? “ She jumped in joy once she received a hug from them.
“Congratulation, Hye Rin!!! We heard the news, so we came here to congratulate you. And we’ll be in Japan together for 2 weeks.. Kyaaaa~~~“Tae Yeon laughed in her ajjumha style and pinched both her cheeks.
“Thanks so much! I’m still amazed with these sudden surprises. Thank you… ” Hye Rin smiled widely and hugged them again