Yoochun Oppa

SUPERSTAR: Living as K-Singer

It’s already 4 am; Hye Rin was jet lagging. She couldn't sleep even if Japan and Seoul were in the same time zone. Rolling back and forth on her bed, Hye Rin began to get frustrated. She wanted to sleep but her eyes wouldn’t be closed, at all. She sighed; she always got insomnia when she came in new place. She got out of her bed, slipped onto her slippers and headed out of the veranda.

She was gazing to the sky and starting to count the stars above. Staring the sky always made her remembered her older brother, Yoochun. Due to the lawsuit between Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu with SM Entertainment; she couldn’t contact her brother anymore. And Yoochun never contacted her too. She’s really missed him. Now, it’s been a year for her not meeting him. She’s upset to him for leaving her alone, especially he never try to meet her.

Due to her status as trainee; she’s not allowed to own a cell phone and that’s making them REALLY in the big gap. Hye Rin slumped herself in the floor, crying as quietly as possible. She really missed her brother. “Why mayn’t I meet Yoochun oppa? He knows that I’ll be debuted, doesn’t he? Oppa… Do you know that I’m in Japan right now? I really miss you oppa…Are you doing well there?” Hye Rin talked to herself without recognized someone was entering her room.

That stranger slowly entered the veranda after saw the lonely girl. His heart ached as he walked towards Hye Rin. He fell on his knees and hugged her fragile body into his warm embrace. "You know; I so damn miss you, my little princess..."

Hye Rin blinked her eyes in shock and turned her head finding out who’s hugging her.

"Yoochun oppa?? What are you doing here?” she gasped. Hye Rin dazed looking someone she’d been missing was behind her. 

"Are you okay?" Yoochun asked in concern while looked deep in Hye Rin’s eyes.

"Huh? What makes you say that? Of course I'm okay…"

“You’re okay, liar. Then how do you explain these tears?" Yoochun slumped himself next to his younger sister. He grabbed her cheek and started wiping her tears. Hye Rin's eyes grew wide looking her brother sudden action. They’d been not meeting each other for a year.

“You have to answer my question before I answer yours…How'd you enter this room?” She’s blinking her eyes furiously to make sure that she wasn't hallucinating.

“Tae Yeon called Junsu and telling that you’re here along with her group. That couple’s meeting each other secretly after you arrived. She gave her spare keys to Junsu; so that I can visit you freely without be known by the manager.” Yoochun breathed, trying to make his voice as low as possible. “Now, you have to answer mine, princess…”

Hye Rin worries and remorse filled in her head again and she started to sob again as she tried to speak.

“Stop calling me princess, oppa. I’m not your little girl anymore. I miss you. I can’t sleep so I decided to find some air outside and ended to gaze on the sky. Whenever I staring the sky, I always remember you and… “ Hye Rin couldn’t finish her words.

Tears were streaming on her face furiously make her couldn’t finish her words. Yoochun looked at fragile figure beside him sadly. He slowly wrapped his arms around the girl and closed his eyes. "I miss you more than you miss me, princess… You’re the only family I have in this world. Why wouldn’t I be sad and crazy for being spaced out from you?”

“But, you are the one leaving me. You said that you’d never leave me, but you…”

“Please, don’t blame me. I never leave you. I don’t get any explanations why I can’t meet you too…”

”Yeah, but if you never decide to join Jaejoong oppa and Junsu oppa to against SM; this wouldn’t be happen too!” Hye Rin irritably sighed and frustration crossed her face.

“Why can’t you realize; what I’m doing with Jaejoong hyung and Junsu is only for you and the other’s future?!” Yoochun tried to explain his action’s reasons.

Hye Rin was quiet and looked at him; listening his words while pushing herself to tolerate it. After ten minutes, Hye Rin finally calmed down. Yoochun wiped away the tears on her cheeks with a tissue. He led her back to her room and sat down, with her beside him.

Yoochun looked into her eyes. “So, do you forgive me, princess?” he asked, worried.

“Stop calling me princess, Oppa…I mean Sunbaenim.” Hye Rin corrected herself.

“Sunbaenim? Huh?? Hye Rin, you’re my blood sister, you used to call me oppa. Why are you calling me with such formality?” Yoochun asked.

“I.. Oppa, I'm just got calling from Mr. Sooman few day ago. I’ll be debuted on the next 4 month. I have to gain my Japanese for 2 weeks here; before going back to Korea and starting preparing my debut” Hye Rin hesitated. Yoochun looked at her, listening to every word.

“That why I can't call you oppa again. You know the company's ethic rules about it, ri...” Hye Rin continued on.

Yoochun cut off her sentence. “Wait, why do you never tell me if you’ll be debuted? Oh.. we can’t meet each other almost for a year. Hahahaha.. How silly am I?” he asked.

Hye Rin nodded her head with giggled. Yoochun ruffled her hair. “You dare calling me silly?? And have you signed the contract?”

Hye Rin nodded her head once again and stared her brother in worried. She’s scared whether Yoochun would be angry with her decision.

“You’re a smart girl; I know you must be reading that carefully. You needn’t to stare me with those worried puppy eyes. I’m supporting you, pabo. Nothing will happen. If something does happen, your oppa will be here for you. You have to do your best, so that you can get cell phone soon and we can contact each other secretly. I hate being separated with you like this…” Yoochun smiled and ruffled Hye Rin hair again. Yoochun loved ruffling his sister hair and he badly missed every moments they’ve spent together.

“Oppa, thanks you so much for everything. I hope that I can get cell phone as soon as possible too; and you’ll find the best right in your lawsuit…” Hye Rin gave Yoochun a big hug. Yoochun tickled her sides; that made Hye Rin squirmed and laughed, “Stop oppa! I can’t breath. Shhh… we should keep our voice as low as possible. The girls were sleeping…” Hye Rin quietly yelped as Yoochun pinched both of her cheeks.

“Promise me you will do your best for your debut, arraso? Making me proud and never cry alone, araso?” Yoochun ordered and held his pinky out.

Hye Rin hooked her pinky into his, “I promise, oppa.”  Yoochun took a deep breath while messed Hye Rin’s hair again.

“I have to go before the dawn, princess… I’ll meet you again this week. Whenever you need me here; tell Tae Yeon so that she’ll call Junsu and Junsu will tell me. Okay??” Hye Rin nodded her head again and Yoochun saw her glistening eyes.

“No more cry, little baby… I hate it~~ I’ve got to go. Stay here; I’ll out of this flat by myself.” Yoochun kiss her forehead and left her alone. Hye Rin bitted her lips and waved to her brother. “I’ll gonna miss you, oppa… Take care…" She then heaved out a heavy sigh. 'It's the best for you, Park Hye Rin. And Yoochun oppa. Though you surely miss being close with him you should hold it, Hye Rin.Yoochun oppa had to avoid anything that will cause something in the future and he wants me to have a successful debut..." She reminded herself.