The Rumor

SUPERSTAR: Living as K-Singer

박혜린 (Park Hye Rin), SM’s next soloist project, unique and totally multi-talented, K-Pop’s next princess is born.
What started as a rumor turned into some teaser photos with girl’s face barley visible.

“Ommoo. Look at her. She looks so allure and kinda y!” A teenage girl exclaimed as she pointed at the dim photo of a girl casually dressed in a red t-shirt and short short which is taped on to the wall near the bus stop.
“She’s attractive.” Her friend commented even though her face wasn’t perceptible.
The girl nodded in agreement and walked on without a second thought of her.

“OH. MY. GOSH!” another boy shouted as his hand shook, holding on to the magazine he’d just purchase, “SHE’S. SO. DAMN CUTE! She’s totally my type” He squealed and hugged the copy to his chest.
“You can’t even see her face.” His friend mumbled while slapped his head.
“Yah~ doesn’t matter! I can tell! Park Hye Rin! My girl! I can’t wait for their debut!” With that he open his netbook and access SM official site determined to get a glimpse of the idol he had just discovered.

Park Hye Rin. K-Pop’s next princess is born, that is certain. It only took a few pictures to get netizens curious and fans from all over craving for the mysterious girl under SM. But their calls were not answered. SM had a big expectation with this girl. They kept everything. They wanted to surprise anyone. SM wanted her to bring out the SM's new reputation after previous lawsuits with its artists and another current scandals.