Chapter 2

Missing You

“I’m sorry” I said as I quickly bowed a 90 degree bow.

Aish, I should have kept my big mouth shut. Today is my first day and here I was already making big mistakes. How could I mistake my boss for one of the band members? I peeked a look at him and just now realized that he was wearing a suit. That should have been something that gave it away.

“You’re staring again” I heard him say.

I quickly looked down again. Can this day get any worse?

“How about if you take a seat and we can get started” he said. I could hear he was trying not to laugh.

I quietly took the seat beside him and started playing around with the controls. It didn’t take long for me to forget the whole incident that happened a while ago. This was where I loved being, and where I felt the most comfortable at.

“So how did you come into this business?” I heard him call out to me.

“I actually did it because I wanted to be beside someone, but I ended up falling in love with music and here I am” I said with a smile as I remembered when I had first started liking being around anything that had to do with music.

“That’s nice, I heard you won a couple of awards in some competitions” he said as he turned to look at me.

“I think I was just lucky” I told him, not wanting to meet his eyes.

“I don’t think luck had anything to do with it, at least not after hearing what you just did a few minutes ago” he said as he started playing the song I made a while ago.

“Hyung, what song is that?” I heard one of the members call out as they came out of the recording booth.

“It’s a song that. . .” he said trailing off, and looking over at me. “I’m sorry; I think I forgot to introduce ourselves.”

“Hello. I’m ____.” I said with a bow as I stood up.

“Hi ____.” I heard a cute little boy say with a smile.

“How about if we all gather up for dinner after work to get to know each other better” someone else said.

They quickly got their bags and said their goodbye’s.

“Are they finished with everything already?” I asked as I turned to look at my boss again.

“Not really but they have to go to dance practice, so we can continue tomorrow” he said as he played my song again.

“I really like this” he said when the song finished.

“Thank you” I told him, thankful that he liked my music.

“I’m sorry, I think I forgot to introduce myself” he said with a smile. “I’m JangWoo. LeeJangWoo.”

~~~~

Short chapter but we get to meet the first person!!!
Is anyone as excited as I am???
Next chapter will be longer ;)