Chapter 4

Missing You

“Nice to meet you all, please take care of me well” I told them all as I bowed.

“Noona, it should be us asking you to take care of us” Taemin said as he came closer to where I was sitting.

“Ani, it should be me” I quickly told him as I shook my hands at them.

“Yeah, it should be her not us” I heard Kibum say as he started eating.

“Hyung, don’t be mean to the pretty noona” Taemin quickly said. “She’s the one that’s in charge of our music after all” he finished saying to Kibum.

“Alright, you guys calm down and let’s start eating” JangWoo oppa said.

Thanks, I mouthed to him. Today was my first day and I was already on bad terms with one of the members and I didn’t need for the others to get upset at me.

“Here noona, eat some of this” Taemin said as he placed several side dishes on my plate.

“Thanks” I told him. He was really cute and sweet. I was glad to meet someone as nice as him.

“So how old are you?” Minho asked as everyone started to get a little more comfortable.

“I’m 22” I told him.

“Hmmm...” he said as he kept eating.

“Why, am I too young to be working in the production area? I swear I know what I’m doing.” I quickly told him as he just kept on eating.

“No, that’s not it” he said as he looked around eyeing every one of us at the table.

“Then what is it, if you don’t mind me asking” I told him, a little nervous of what he would say next.

“Well that means that you’re our noona, well except for Onew of course” he said as he pointed to Onew with his chopsticks.

“Wait!” I heard someone yell out.

“What is it now JongHyun?” Key asked him.

“What month were you born in?” he asked as he turned to look at me.

“August?” I said unsure where he was going at with this.

“Then that means that I’m still older than you by a few months, so you should still call me oppa” he said with a huge grin on his face.

“Is that really necessary?” I asked out loud to no one in particular.

“I think it’d be best if you just do as he says or you’ll never hear the end of it” JangWoo oppa whispered to me.

“Araso oppa” I whispered back to him as I nodded a yes to JongHyun.

The rest of the night went by really well. I got to get to know them a little more and found them to be really friendly and sweet. Even Kibum was starting to open up a little more to me. I knew that in no time we would be really good friends.

“I think we should call it a day, it’s getting late and I have a feeling we’re going to have a long day ahead of us tomorrow” JangWoo oppa said as he took care of the bill.

“Hyung we could have gotten that” Taemin cutely said as he followed JangWoo.

“Don’t worry, it’s my treat. I should treat my hoobaes more often after all” he said as they walked away.