Chapter 7

Missing You

 

Yeah, this goes out.. man you know who you are. Huh. Check it. Ohh baby, my phone rang as I reached out looking for it.

“hello”, I mumbled as I answered.

“yah, are you still asleep?” I heard the male voice ask with a hint of laughter in his voice.

“Huh?” I asked not sure what he wanted this early in the morning.

“I was calling to ask how your first day went but I guess you aren’t even ready for your second one” he said as I heard some shuffling in the background.

“What are you talking about?” I told him as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

“You know it’s already 8 right?” he asked.

“What?!” I yelled out as I quickly looked over to my alarm clock.

“What am I going to do? I’m going to be late for work!” I told him as I quickly made my way to the restroom to quickly get ready.

“Don’t worry, if you hurry up you can make it on time” he told me as he chuckled a bit.

“Yah! It’s not funny. I can’t be late for my second day on the job!” I yelled as I quickly brushed my teeth and went to look for a hair tie at the same time.

“Sorry, sorry. I’m just amused how the very on time ____ is late.”

“yah, how can you say that at a time like this?” I asked him.

“You’re right. Sorry. Do you need me to come over and give you a lift?” he asked. I could imagine him looking around his home office looking for his keys.

“No, don’t worry about me. I don’t live far from the office. I’ll just call a cab.” I told him as I grabbed my jacket and keys, making my way out the door.

“Are you sure? I don’t mind. You know I’d rush over there to take you, and I haven’t seen you in what… 2 days?” he said.

“Do you miss me that much already?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“Mmm, you know I do baby” he said in a husky whisper.

“Ahhh, don’t do that. It gives me the chills” I quickly joked back at him.

“Haha, I knew it would. Are you sure you don’t need a ride though?” he asked once more getting serious.

“Yeah, don’t worry about me.” I told him.

“Araso. Just don’t forget about our dinner plans tonight” he told  me quickly.

“Don’t worry, I’d never forget about plans with you” I told him.

“Araso, then see you later tonight. I’ll go and pick you up after work.”

“That’s not necessary. You can just tell me the place and I’ll meet you up” I told him as I waited on the elevator to get to the first floor.

“Nope, not this time. It’s a surprise” he told me.

“Araso, araso. I’ll just go with it” I told him, making my way through the lobby of my apartment building.

“Good girl, now see you later.” He said with a hint of laughter.

“Mhmm” I said, looking around for any cabs.

“Alright, let me let you go. Now be careful, have fun, enjoy your day, and have fun” he told me.

“Araso, see you later” I told him as I hung up.

Now why aren’t there any cabs in this area? I thought as I kept looking around. Deciding not to waste any more time looking for a cab I started making my way towards the bus stop. As I was almost about to reach the bus stop a black car stopped beside me and rolled its window down. Not sure who it could be I kept walking, not wanting to look. For all I knew it could be a ert of some sort.

“Yah, get in” I heard someone call out. Noticing the voice sounded familiar, I decided to take a peak inside.

“Onew-ssi?” I asked as I saw the person behind the wheel.

“Didn’t we agree on you calling me oppa?” he asked as he came to a complete stop.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him, completely ignoring his last comment.

“I told you I’d give you a ride to work today” he said as he came out of his car and made his way on the passenger side to open the door.

“That’s not really necessary” I told him.

“If you stand there waiting any longer, we’re going to be late” he told me, taking a glace at his watch.

I looked down at my watch and noticed I didn’t have as much time as I thought I did. “Araso” I told him as I got in.

He closed the door after me and walked over to his side and got in.

“I guess you didn’t notice me in front of the building a while ago” he told me as he drove off.

“You were there? I’m sorry, I was on the phone and didn’t notice” I quickly told him.

“Were you talking to your boyfriend?” he asked.

“Ani” I told him as I shook my hands. I could feel him staring at me and blushed.

Onew’s POV

She’s really cute when she blushes.