Chapter 6

Missing You

I sat there, motionless; afraid to move.

After a while of nothing happening, I opened my eyes to find Onew a few centimeters away from my face.

I was debating if I should say something or move. I didn’t want to risk making the wrong move though, so I kept staring at him in silence.

As I was about to say something, he burst out laughing. “What did you think I was going to do to you?” he asked with an eyebrow raised.

“I-I” I told him trying to stop stuttering and make sense.

“Calm down, I’m not going to do anything to you” he said as he once again leaned towards me.

“Please” I told him as I held my hands out to stop him again.

“Calm down, you need to put your seatbelt on before we can get going” he told me as he reached over and buckled my seatbelt for me.

He sat back in his seat and put his seatbelt on when he asked, “So what did you really think I was going to do to you?”

“N-nothing.” I told him, stuttering again.

He laughed as he nodded and pulled out of the parking spot.

“So where do you live?” he asked as he looked over at me.

I quickly told him the address and noticed he got quiet.

“Is something wrong?” I asked him.

“No, nothing. Do you really live there?” he asked as he looked over at me once again.

“Yeah, why would I lie?” I asked.

“No reason, I was just making sure.” He told me.

It didn’t take long before we got to my apartment building.

“Thanks for the ride Jinki-ssi” I told him as I began to unbuckle my seatbelt.

“Call me Onew” he told me as he held my hand in place.

“Alright, thanks Onew-ssi” I told him as I tried to unbuckle my seatbelt once again.

“No, call me oppa” he said once again stopping me from leaving.

“I do-“I was saying as he cut me off.

“I think we determined that I’m older than you so just call me oppa” he told me as he took my hand and unbuckled the seatbelt himself.

What is up with everyone and the word oppa, I thought to myself.

“Araso thanks Onew oppa” I told him as I opened the door.

“So what if I give you a ride to work tomorrow?” he asked before I made my way out.

“Thanks, but that won’t be necessary” I told him as I got out and closed the door behind me. Before I turned to leave I waved bye at him.

As I was making my way towards the entrance, I heard someone call out my name. I turned around to see that Onew had put down the passenger window and was calling me.

“Yes?” I asked as I stood there waiting for him to keep going.

“I’ll be here at 8” he told me before driving off.

I stood there, not sure what to do or what had just happened.

He was probably just joking around, I told myself as I made my way in the building and towards my apartment.

~~~~~

Short chapter. Hope you guys liked it though, and remember... Comments = LOVE