Nilili Mambo MV-based AU

ZiKyung Drabbles

[PLOT BUNNY UP FOR ADOPTION]

 

ZiKyung – Nilili Mambo MV-based AU

 

Where Zico is an infamous pirate captain of a well-known pirate crew; they’re strong but has a small crew (like the Strawhats) and Zico’s right-hand men includes Ukwon the sniper, Taeil the treasure expert, P.O the negotiator and Jaehyo the informant pimp.

So one day they attack a small but wealthy looking ship and the captives goes quietly when they round up the few people on board. They took everything valuable and leave enough food supply until the smaller ship reaches the nearest port; they’re not heartless even if they’re criminals. Zico isn’t interested in taking new crew members when clearly these snobbish people despise pirates so he doesn’t pay attention to the captives until Ukwon brings aboard the last 2 people.

Jaehyo follows them with official letters he found that says the ship belongs to the rich company from the steel industry. From his information the Park family has 2 sons so he deduces that this must be the eldest that was sent to study abroad and the older male that is currently shielding the boy is the bodyguard. Minhyuk put up a fight when Zico tells his men to show him the young master. His skill is on par with Ukwon but when P.O puts a gun to Kyung’s head he gives in reluctantly.

When Kyung finally looks up from his crouching form Zico sees big brown eyes b with tears but his pink lips are set into a hard line. They smaller boy is obviously scared but he’s stubbornly defiant and it sets something off in Zico. He decided to keep Kyung, and Minhyuk also stays because Kyung is his responsibility.

 Zico keeps Kyung in his private quarter and does explicit NC-17 stuff to the inexperienced rich boy, which Kyung hates at first but Zico’s touches always made him feel good and the young captain treated him well even though they bicker during every waking hours that aren’t spent on smexing.

Minhyuk too adapts to his new life on the pirate ship. When a couple of months go by without any sign of rescue he starts to accept that this might be how he spends the rest of his life with. It’s not so bad because he’s formed a sort of rivalry friendship Ukwon and he finds that the rest of the crew are actually good people. It also helps that Kyung seems to be happier now, more than he’s ever been when he spent his life according to his family’s reputation and obediently follows every demand from his parents.

But of course life isn’t that easy. They always came out of a fight (either with the marines or another pirate crews) with barely a scratch. They’re not well-known for nothing. But this time they’ve found their match and everyone is only just holding up. The slightest distraction could be their downfall and it comes in the form of Kyung being held hostage by the enemy. Everyone freeze as they watch Kyung struggles uselessly as the enemy sneers at Zico. He seems to have heard of rumors that the young captain has a boytoy and now he smirks smugly with Zico’s Achilles’ heels in his hands.

Zico stares back coldly at the enemy and when he finally reacts it’s only to emotionlessly say that the can do whatever he wants with the boy, because honestly “Do you really expect me to have a weakness as easy to target as a lover?” which shocks everyone, especially Kyung. He didn’t know what he feels for Zico but now he realizes he has fallen for the other boy because Zico’s words pierce through him like a dagger and he slumped in more than just defeat in the enemy’s hold. The action opens an opportunity for Zico to attack, instantly killing the man and ordering his men to fall back.

They manage to escape safely despite the heavy injuries some of them are sporting but no one is as hurt as Kyung is and he continues to sit there on the deck, unmoving and unresponsive to the crew’s concern until Zico finishes getting his wounds treated and picks up the smaller boy and brings him back to the captain’s room where Kyung is supposed to stay during the fight.

He doesn’t seem to have any visible injuries but Zico suspects there are bruises underneath the clothes so he puts Kyung on the bed and when he tries to take off the shirt Kyung slaps his hands away.

“I just wanna check your bruises.”

“Why? You don’t care. Or are you picking up your mask again?”

And Zico just snaps at that because he does care and he cares too ing much that he’s scared and angry at himself. He’s not supposed to be afraid of anything; much less of jeopardized safety of someone else because fear will only delay his reaction and the slightest hesitation can cost him his life in this line of work. He’s furious because he’s the one who chose to keep Kyung here and he didn’t realize the boy grew to mean so much more than just a body to satiate his lust, until Kyung made himself a spot in Zico’s life that he doesn’t think he can live without at this point. He’s not supposed to fall in love and definitely not falls as hard as he is so now his life is ing screwed and he tells Kyung as much.

And Kyung’s only reaction is looking at him with unreadable eyes for a long moment and suddenly there’s a hand in his hair and on the back of his neck, thin legs trapping him close to a warm body and he’s falling forward onto the bed but he barely notices his surroundings anymore because Kyung is kissing him frantic and desperate, like Zico is his lifeline. He abandons all his intricate thoughts as he kisses back, just as eager and wild, because Kyung is not his fear, hesitation, or complication. Kyung is his lifeline.

 

-end-

 

A/N:

  • if anyone wants to adopt this plotbunny please let me know. because i at writing long fic. apparently my patience runs as far as only 4k. which is why this has been sitting at the back of my mind gathering dust ever since the MV came out. /sigh/
  • and yeah this came out more like a drabble. i also put this on my tumblr.