untitled

ZiKyung Drabbles

 

Title: untitled

Author: vilefeathers

Fandom: Block B

Pairing: ZiKyung (broken?), U-Bomb

Rating: G

Genre: hurt, comfort, fluff

Warning: un-beta’ed

Length: drabble (I looked it up and it's supposed to be under 500 words but who cares lol)

Disclaimer: This is a fiction. I own my plot. I do not own the boys of Block B. I do not make profit from this.

Summary: none (sorry I couldn’t make one -_-“)

 

 

 

 

The sound of the front door password being keyed in carries over to Minhyuk’s alert ears. He sits up straighter on the couch and shares a glance full of mixed feelings with Yukwon who is curled up next to him. They go back to pretending watching the meaningless program on TV when they hear the door opened and closed.

A second later calm footsteps pad through the hallway, passing by them like an autumn leaf gently floating in the air. Minhyuk eyes the small cloaked figure without being obvious in his action. He almost believed that the owner of those light feet is fine, almost believed that he and Yukwon had been groundlessly worrying over a hidden different effect from the recent scandal, until he catches a glimmer of wet cheeks framed by a large hood before they disappear inside the bedroom.

Next to him Yukwon stands up abruptly with a face that tells nothing but Minhyuk knows well the cocktail of emotions brewing underneath the mask. He thinks it’s too much too soon to let Yukwon handles it now so he pulls the younger boy back onto the couch. Yukwon’s eyes betray a sliver of agony that claws at Minhyuk’s heart but it tells him he had made the right decision.

He runs a gentle hand through Yukwon’s hair and rests his palm by a wet corner of slanted eye.

“Let me do this for you, okay?” He says in a whisper.

Yukwon breathes in a shuddering breath and bites his lip as he tries not to get overwhelmed by his emotions. A whimper escapes from him when Minhyuk leans closer and pulls him into a hug.

“I know you want to hold him,” the older speaks into his ear, “but you can’t keep him together when you’re about to break too, Kwon-ah. I’m here. I’ll take care of him, alright?”

Minhyuk squeezes the younger boy closer for a moment and releases him with a kiss to his temple. He gets up from the couch and approaches the bedroom with a determined heart.

The door is unlocked so he lets himself into the room cautiously, not knowing what to expect from the sole occupant. He sees the subject of his intention standing by the beds; seemingly staring into nothing with his jacket pulled off and hangs limply from his hand, sweeping over the floor.

When Minhyuk walks closer a pale face turns to him, giving him a view of what he now thinks deepest sadness must look like. He places his palms on the soaked cheeks and tries to wipe them dry, if only for just a moment, but he fails as soon as he starts.

Kyung isn’t crying out tears, they are waterfalls of what is left of his broken heart. And no matter how much Minhyuk tries, he can’t possibly stop them from flowing.

Not now at least.

Minhyuk knows, the only thing he could do is to offer a place of comfort for Kyung to fall apart and so he opens up his arms and gathers the smaller boy into a firm hold against his chest. It breaks Minhyuk’s heart when Kyung doesn’t seem to understand what or why anything is happening anymore because it took a while before the younger boy responds to the embrace.

Kyung’s trembling hands clutches weakly on his shirt and Minhyuk thinks it would be better if Kyung is not on his feet, so he pulls them both onto a bed and leans against the wall, all the while keeping his hold on the younger boy.

Kyung hasn’t made a single sound since the beginning, only silently soaking Minhyuk’s shirt with tears that seems to be endlessly flowing from his eyes and it worries the older guy. It’s like he knows he wouldn’t be getting out alive from this total despair sweeping over him, so he just lay there and let it swallow him whole.

It feels like Kyung has lost all faith in Love.

And Minhyuk’s tears dropped for that.

At some point, out of the corner of his eyes Minhyuk notices Yukwon fidgeting by the door. He nods to him and the younger dancer came to them with worries and upset in his red-rimmed eyes, his unemotional mask long-abandoned. When he wipes the streaks of tears from Minhyuk’s face and frowns deeper, the older guy shakes his head, assuring him that he’s fine with a small smile.

Yukwon nods back, crawling onto the bed and Minhyuk lets him pulls Kyung away to cuddle the rapper to himself. He rubs a hand on a part of Kyung’s back that isn’t enveloped by Yukwon’s arms and watches over the two younger boys as they cry onto each other.

“D-don’t c-cry, Kyungie…” Yukwon garbles out amidst his tears, making Kyung clutches harder on him.

“It’s o-okay… you got m-me… a-and Minhyuk-hyung… a-and the guys…”

Finally Kyung lets out a sound, a strangled sob that triggers a fresh wave of tears from both of them as they pulls each other closer. Muffled and hiccup-broken speech of “Y-you know we l-love you…r-right?” puts a small smile on Minhyuk’s face and it widens when Kyung tries to nod against his friend’s shoulder.

Minhyuk sighs in relief and resignation. He’s glad that Yukwon is bringing Kyung out of his hollow despair but he is right in his concern. He could see how much it cripples the younger dancer too.

But it will be okay.

They’ll be fine; because when they get through this, when his dongsaengs had fallen and break, Minhyuk will be there. He’ll be there to pick Yukwon up and he’ll be there to collect Kyung’s shattered little pieces.

 

 

 

-vile-

 

A/N:

  • I started drafting this in present tense because it was 3 hours after akpoop posted that rumor and I was spiraling in my broken zikyung feels. That’s why it’s in present tense; even though I swear I’m never gonna write this way again -_-“
  • I’ll have you guys know that I’ve regained my faith in zikyung now and will try to draft all those zikyung fluff and that has been lingering in my brain before this rumor came out. ^___^
  • And I actually wanted to focus on Kyung here but somehow it just came to be this way, with U-Bomb being really precious ;____; and
  • Kyung-ah, let nuna love you please. I’ll give you all the love in the world if you’d just let me ;___;
  • Please ignore that sudden declaration of love. I have too much feels all of a sudden. I even tear up writing this -_-“

 

  • Oh btw, this is a chibi ZiKyung I drew. I'm particularly fond of how Kyung's hair turned out. ^_^

 

  • Comments… yes? ^_____^