untitled; zikyung7

ZiKyung Drabbles

 

Title: untitled (or zikyung7 as I saved the doc as)

Author: vilefeathers

Fandom: Block B

Pairing: Zico/Kyung

Rating: G

Genre: fluff, comfort

Warning: grammatical errors because this is unbeta-ed.

Length: drabble (722 words)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I own my plot. I do not own Block B. I do not make profit from this.

Summary: Zico thinks that he leads a fortunate life. There’s a sole reason to it.

A/N:

  • For NoirStar who requested me to write zikyung yesterday. I hope you're feeling better Magui~♥
  • For MitsunaBaba, my other half. I'm sorry I took so long to start writing again. TQ and ILU~♥
  • For fanficcinglife because I finally gtfo tumblr and wrote something. This is a bribe for you May! Start writing again! >_<
  • For new subscribers and followers, for subscribing and following me eventhough I'm MIA a lot. My tumblr is puppykyung. =)
  • Special dedication to seikwons, i love love loveee Seven Minutes In Hell. >___<

 

 

Zico thinks that he leads a fortunate life. He’s doing what he loves for a living and he’s good at it, if he might say so himself. Although there were too many dramas that happened and he sees more coming, he got into this life knowing full well of the consequences and possibilities, so he doesn’t complain. He doesn’t like wallowing in self-pity; it’s for the weak.

What he did do with his experiences though, is learn from them and occasionally he writes them into songs. Sure it seems like he had it rough but Zico actually thinks he has it better than most people. Sometimes he even wondered how exactly did his life came to this point, how is he so lucky when he’s pretty sure he had not do any great deeds to the world for karma to warrant this for him.

This being coming home from yet another day full of tiring contacts with the world that gradually drains his soul and scratches at his core; he’s weary inside out, about ready to sleep it off for a hundred years when he walks into the seemingly vacant apartment and turns around the corner of the kitchen to find Kyung sitting by himself at the small table. His knees pulled up to his chest and head submerged in a book, with an empty mug stained with chocolate drinks in front of him.

Zico just stands there for a short moment till his presence is noticed. The other male carefully bookmarked the page he was reading, putting the book down on the table and giving Zico a better view of the brunette. Kyung is wearing one of his old sweaters, the one that he had bought one size bigger to sleep in comfortably, but on the smaller body it hangs loose like a really short, fluffy one piece. Kyung’s knees are bare and it almost looks like he isn’t wearing anything underneath until Zico spots blue socks and the hem of a boxer shorts.

He’s wondering if the older male’s bare legs feel cold when Kyung gets up from the table and walks to him with a smile, motions all languid and places warm chocolate flavored lips on Zico’s cold ones for a greeting and helps shrugging off his frozen jacket. Kyung’s body heat left him momentarily as the shorter male puts away the clothing and he continues to stand there despite being tired.

Kyung reappears and doesn’t ask or made any remarks on why he is still there by the doorway; Kyung never questions him when he’s in this state. He just takes Zico’s cold hand into his and guides them towards their warm bedroom. He knows Kyung worries about his well-being, especially in this cold weather, but Zico doesn’t want to be warm just yet. His physical body can wait but his soul can’t.

So he puts a stop in their stride, halfway there and in the living room, and Kyung turns back to him in slight confusion but still he is not questioned. Gentle fingers touch him on the side of his face as he looks down into deep brown eyes and sees vast undivided affection, all for him, just for him. It reminds him that he is fortunate indeed to be as blessed as this because Kyung is a blessing.

He closes the gap between them and kisses Kyung slow and thorough until there isn’t a trace of chocolate left in that sweet mouth. His lips are tingling warm again while Kyung’s swollen and overheated. Zico pulls him into a tight embrace, wrapping long arms around the thin body and keeping it flush against his own. His face nuzzles into the side of slender neck and softly breathes in his relief, savoring the moment as bliss wraps back around his soul and he is made whole again.

“You’re cold, Jiho.” Kyung shudders in his hold.

“And you’re warm.” He returns without a sign of letting go anytime soon.

“I’m worried…” Kyung’s voice muffled against his shoulder.

“I’m fine…” Zico places a kiss on an exposed skin, “as long as I have you.”

“You have me… for as long as I can make you feel fine.”

“That’s forever then.” Zico chuckled quietly when he feels Kyung smile into his shirt.

“I love you, Kyung.”

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

-vile-

P/s: Sorry this is short. I actually have a few fics already drafted but somehow I couldn't type em up, due to assignments and whatnot. I will try to manage my time better. Thanks for being patient with me. =)