Never Enough

ZiKyung Drabbles

 

 

Title: Never Enough

Author: vilefeathers

Fandom: Block B

Pairing: ZiKyung + mention of other members

Rating: PG-13

Genre: fluff, humor

Warning: none

Length: drabble

Disclaimer: This is a fiction. I own my plot. I do not own the boys of Block B. I do not make profit from this.

Summary: That one time where Kyung was being thoughtful and sweet and downright cute and Zico was being Zico.

 

A/N: Specifically based on Zico’s first episode of Studio C where he wore a tux / suit.

And I have a Beta now! XD Thank you babe~♥ puppet_screens

 

 

 

 

Zico grumbled something incomprehensible under his breath as he adjusted the bowtie on his neck. It was perfectly fitted on him just like the tuxedo he was wearing, but somehow he felt like the layers of fine fabrics were strangling rather than clothing him. Maybe he just wasn’t used to being dressed up like this.

After minutes of pointless tweaking with the outfit that looked no different than before, Zico stood still in front of the mirror as he gave himself a once over glance: from his styled blond hair to his pressed pants. Even though the suit was uncomfortable, he was very satisfied with how he looked. It brought out a refined image Zico honestly thought he never had.

Somewhere outside in the living room, Manager-hyung yelled he was going downstairs to check on something and told Zico they would be moving to their schedule in 10 minutes. Zico hollered back a “Got it!” and flicked off specks of dust from his tux before he turned around and found Kyung leaning on a shoulder against the doorframe.

The other rapper was staring dreamily at the suited figure before giving a slow lazy smile and pushing away from his spot.

“You should hurry up. Hyung said he wants to arrive early,” Kyung advised and turned to leave.

Zico grinned to himself; he knows full well the look Kyung gave him just now. He quickly followed his boyfriend out into the living room, passing the other members who all wished him good luck in trying not to be a complete idiot to mess up his nonexistent idol image. He flipped them a rude hand gesture that equals, “Thanks for your concern, but I got this under control” and turned into the entrance hallway.

Kyung was searching around the shoe closet before he gave the leader a pair of brown boots.

“Coordi-nuna picked this before she left with hyung,” he said.

Zico nodded and crouched down to wear them. When he finally stood up and adjusted his attire, Kyung was uncharacteristically fiddling with his sweater’s long sleeve and looking nervous. Zico smiled at the adorable sight.

“Well, this is new.”

“Hm?” Kyung looked up at him.

“Having you here, at the front door, sending me off to work; I feel like a newlywed husband.” Zico grinned. “Do I get a kiss too?”

“I j-just…” Kyung flushed slightly. “This is a major solo schedule. I just wanna… make sure… and wish you good luck.”

“So I am getting a kiss then.”

“‘No PDA in the hallway.’” He reminded the younger guy. “And you’re gonna be late. Go.”

Zico pouted playfully. “Fine. I’m off.”

“Uh…hold on.“

Kyung moved forward and held Zico’s face between sleeve-clad palms and planted a chaste kiss on the plump lips before retreating back just as quickly. Zico stared in surprise. The full blush on the older guy’s face wasn’t lost to him either.

“Good luck, but I know you’ll do great,” Kyung managed to mumble before turning away to leave the hallway.

Unfortunately for him, Zico was faster and an agile hand caught his wrist to pull him back, face to face with his boyfriend, an arm around his waist locking him in place.

“What was that, darling?” Zico asked in fake curiosity.

“Don’t be a bastard, Jiho. Let me go,” Kyung tried to push away from the leader but it proved to be a difficult task when he only had one free hand, the other one still imprisoned.

“I’m sorry. What was that again?” Zico blinked.

Kyung sighed as he gave in to the childish act.

“It’s your good luck kiss, honey. Now be good and let me go before the kids see us like this.” He replied, complete with a poison-laced sugary smile and tone.

“You call that a kiss? Let me show you how—“

No.” Kyung cuts firmly as he renewed his struggle to break free. “You’re supposed to leave right now so don’t you dare start anything Woo Jih—“

Zico shut his rambling boyfriend up with a kiss and dove straight into the parted lips to taste the sweet warm cavern that always made him desire more. He tightened his hold around the thin waist, bringing them so much closer until they could feel the contours on each other’s body.

Kyung let out a luscious moan when the hand around his middle traveled down to his and grabbed it forcefully, using the hold to gyrate their groins together. Like always, Zico’s mouth was doing an excellent job between muffling every sound escaping him and coaxing for more. He was unaware of when his hand became free, but he was now using both to clutch onto broad shoulders for support.

Somewhere from the background a voice yelled “Snack Alert: PDA spotted in the hallway! Keep clear from the area, guys. And Woo Jiho, you owe us some food. I’ll send you a reminder later,” but Zico barely heard it as he gave one last bite to Kyung’s lips and proceeded to trace down his jawline with kisses and nips. He continued his path towards the smooth pale neck before a strangled gasp from Kyung made him decide to set camp on a particularly sensitive spot.

Jiho… ahh… your suit’s gonna…”

“It’s fine.” Zico mumbled against the bruised skin.

“B-but hyung ngnn… Jiho… you’re—“

“Definitely gonna be late if you don’t stop molesting my other charge and get your in the car, now.”

Zico froze in his action and slowly turned his head around to see their manager standing at the front door with arms folded and an annoyed glare. He grinned sheepishly back as the older man massaged his throbbing temple from strained patience.

“Uhm…just a sec, hyung.”

Zico turned back to see Kyung panting and blushing prettily, trying to regain strength in his wobbly legs as he leaned on the leader. It took massive effort for Zico to reluctantly hold the smaller frame away from him, but he had to do it.

“Sorry, babe.” He whispered and gave one last peck on Kyung’s moist lips before he quickly left the scene.

Kyung flailed around for a second before he dropped onto the floor ungracefully and screamed after his irresponsible boyfriend. “Woo Jiho, you bastard! See if I give a next time!

The rest of the members who had gathered to watch from around the hallway corner collapsed onto each other, openly laughing at their miserable friend. “I do not get paid enough for this,” their manager muttered but took pity on the teary Kyung and patted his head kindly before he left.

Again, he boarded the elevator with the elderly woman next door and apologized for the noise and profanities she heard as she nagged at him about misguided youths. The idol manager groaned internally as he made a mental note to demand a huge raise from the company. He is definitely not paid enough for his job, ever.

 

 

 

 

-vile-

P/s: #BLOCKBUSTER! alsjdlfkjahglkdjflkashd;ldkfs;ljhlkf

I think that explained enough of what I feel right now. XD

 

Comments~~~~♥ ^^