Burning hearts

A Hell Called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZELO'S POV

 

I get to school with only minutes to spare. As I rush in through the closing gates, sweat constantly trickles down my face. Every drop tickling my skin. My lungs quickly opening and closing giving me just the right amount of oxygen to move my legs keeping me running steady. As I enter the building I feel a sudden vibe pierce through the side of my body and when I look to where I assume it's coming from I see Bang... leaning against the frame of the classroom window with a plain emotionless face which soon bares a big evil grin on it. 

 

I look away from that hateful yet still loved face of his, looking away from his evil and unworldly seeing eyes of which I could never follow. I can't help it... I am still in love with him, but only because he is my first love and I don't know how to forget him. All I can think of is him... The one I so dearly love, the one I'd give my life to, the one I'd sell my soul to the devil for. It just hurts me so much just thinking about him. He makes me go crazy.

 

I smoothe my cheek from any liquidy bumps that escaped from my eyes, because I don't want him to see them.

 

BANG'S POV

 

I watch as he enters into the building and that grin, that plastered grin quickly crumbles and becomes a painful frown. 'Why Lord? Why must I do this?' I cry from within my heart not being able to publicly expose my raw emotions 'for his on good... For his own good? Couldn't there have been another way?!' I saw how he tried to hide those tears, oh how sly and invisible he was. Too bad for him, even if I don't see much I already know and can predict his every move. These weary eyes see many things, many things that cannot be hidden but can forever be hidden from those with ignorant sight. Zelo has that kind...

 

My insides have been crashed and bashed and my heart trampled and knifed. However, I still stand stronge for one reason and one reason alone.

 

"Oi Yongguk, battery's dying" comes the annoyed voice of Himechan as he demands to what he deserves. 

 

I reach into my blazer pocket and draw out my wallet. ping the zipper and let the money fly away into the strangers hand who is known to me as 'Zelo's Enemy'. "That enough" I growl at him glaring at his brightning face as he counts every note he has within his grasp.

 

"Yes baby" he replies as he packs the once familiar notes away and applies his lips to mines whilst pulling my tie towards his body at the very moment Zelo walks in. Relu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter