That body...

A Hell Called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZELO’S POV

 

I wake up gasping for breath due to my seriously loud alarm clock. I smash my hands down onto the clock in frustration. “Shut up!” I growl… more like crock because my throat is so dry and full of pain and my bloody old nose is blocked “Acho!” I sneeze covering my nose with my stretched sleeve ‘Indeed winter is here’ I think to myself. As I pull open the curtains, frost had faintly settled on the side and I had this sudden urge to do some window writing with my fingers but… I’m not exactly bothered so I slap my palm onto the cold glass and swipe it to the side and all I see is Kai’s face looking up at me, smiling.

 

I scratch my bed head and grab my phone and start texting…

 

[Yah hyung… I know u said u were gonna pick me up but… how early did u get up=_=]

 

I press send and start pressing down buttons again…

 

[U trouble urself 2 much… n it looks like u haven’t moved from that spot since yesterday]

 

I press send again and look out at him reading the new messages.

 

‘Ring’ I look at my phone ‘2 new messages’ I click on ok.

 

Message 1: {Yah it’s no trouble}

 

Message 2: {And didn’t I tell u not 2 call me hyung-.-}

 

I look out at him and gesture for him to wait as I leave the window ceil. I run down the stairs half asleep and unlock the door and place the keys in my mouth. “Come in…” I say squinting my eyes because of the sunlight. My words are muffled due to the keys and as Kai enters the house he pulls them out of my mouth.

 

“You wanna choke” he says with a straight face as he removes his shoes. He places the keys in my hand “Put them back where they belong, not clogged down your throat” he rolls his eyes and ruffles my head.

 

I don’t bother responding and just walk quietly past… then I stop and turn “You coming? Kai…” I say emphasizing the last word. My eyes are closed and I use the stair case support to help me up the steps.

 

KAI’S POV

 

It’s the first time he called me by my nickname and all I can feel is a funny giggly feeling inside me. I unknowingly start walking forwards following after him. He walks in through the door to his bedroom and drops flat onto his bed again “Yah, what are you doing!” I shout at him.

 

“Sleeping” he groans “What else would I be doing” he mumbles.

 

“No, you need to go to school so get up” I lecture.

 

“…Unh… I don’t wanna go to school!” he complains and grabs his pillow and dumps it on his head.

 

“Oh yes you are” I say and walk up towards him and pull his left leg sending him crashing off his bed.

 

“Yah! Yah-ha-ha you didn’t have to that” he cries in pain “Fine, I’ll go to school… blugh!” he says grumbling and sticks out his pink tongue.

 

“Whatever, just hurry up” I say as I lean against the window once I reach it. I watch as he walks over to his cupboard and pulls out his newly washed uniform and takes off his top… 0_0… “H-hey… you gonna change right in front of me?!” I yelp in embarrassment.

 

“Hunh… uh… yeah we’re both guys aren’t we…” he says nonchalantly and starts to pull down his trousers.

 

“Yah you dirty thing! Go take a shower first! Y-you’re full of sleep sweat!” I say “G-go now” I say pointing to the bathroom within his room.

 

“Ani… that’s too long… I’ll just put on some de-odorant” he says and continues undressing.

 

“Eesh eesh! No go to the bathroom!” I say and walk over to him; I grab him by both shoulders and shove him into the bathroom.

 

“Y-yah h-hyung!” he cries.

 

“I’ll give you your clothes once you’re done, now get in there!” I say and slam the door shut.

 

ZELO’S POV

 

The door slams shut in my face “…What the…” I say confused “Hyung… you’re weird” I shout so he can hear.

 

“I’m not weird you’re just dirty!” his voice came, it was muffled due to the blocking door “Hurry up and do the shower!” he shouts, his words so quick and sudden that it makes me jump.

 

“… Okay okay don’t loose your balls” I mutter irritated.

 

“What did you say?!” came his stern voice.

“Nothing just getting in the shower” I reply. I remove the remains of my clothes and step into the shower and as the water came spraying down onto my body, I yelp due to the coldness.

 

“Everything ok in there?” came Kai’s voice worriedly.

 

“Y-yes ev-every th-things fine” I stutter whilst squealing my last words.

 

KAI’S POV

 

My ear is stuck to the door due to the squeal but then all I can hear after that is the constant spray of the rushing wate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter