Meetings uncalled for

A Hell Called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: please forgive me in advance for all my errors coz I am forever updating with my phone *90 degrees bow*

 

BANG'S MOTHERS POV

 

I rummage through my pocket and grab my cell phone. I flip it open and dial the emergency number. "Pick up, pick up, pick up!" I chant again and again. Beep beep.. Beep beep.. sounds the constant ring on the line.

 

"Good afternoon.." I don't let the receiver finish her sentence.

 

"Hello?! Please please help my son, he's in danger" alarm rings within every word I say. I keep crying out and giving her all the information I have to "His name is Bang Yongguk. Please please come and help us quickly!" I beg...

 

Everything seems to flick past so quickly yet my eyes where forever stuck on my baby... He is my only reason to live he is my life and I don't want him to leave. 'Please Lord... Don't take him from me... Never take him from me...' I pray with harsh tears pouring out my stinging red eyes. We had been boarded in to the ambulance and are already half way down to the hospital but it isn't fast enough. "Can you please HURRY!" I shout nearly screaming with emotional pain. "Everything's gonna be alright baby, everything will be alright" I say as I hold on tight to his hand which had not been cut and he looks at me through those thinly gapped eyelids begging me to stop crying...

 

D.O'S POV

 

I walk towards the kitchen and the cluster of sound gets louder and louder. 'What is hyung doing?=.=' I ponder and then realise that I'm just a few centimetres away from the door handle. "Hyung... I'm coming in" I call out and reach the cold metal handle within the short distance and push the door open. The sight I see is horrifying... There is flour all over the floor and eggs cracked open lodging on the table side with egg white dripping everywhere... I feel something sploge onto my my blazer and when I turn my head slightly to look what it was I see a gloppy red liquid. I peer up towards the ceiling... At least what I thought was the ceiling. Tomato ketchup was splattered everywhere ruining the white paint with its red mess.

 

"Hyung!" I say pretty much annoyed as I look back down towards him. He's holding a bowl full of a light brown mixture tying to somehow do something with it "This, is what you left the group for?" I say with my hands on my hips.

 

His headphones are on around his neck blasting out music and his coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter