The first meeting...

A Hell Called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai's POV

 

I watch as Zelo stares at his ex-lover with pure pain and innocence... He has no idea as to the reason of Bang's sudden change and I can clearly see the pain the life out of his face... However, I am not here to help him find out... No, I'm just here to encourage him to erase all his memories of Bang... Good and bad... I'm here to ease the pain of his broken heart because he doesn't deserve someone like Bang who has no power and is careless of the people around him... Not at all, infact he deserves someone strong, intelligent and thoughtful... Someone like.... I take hold of his wrist and the blonde haired boy spins his head towards me "Come on Zelo, lets go home" I say giving him an eye smile. I walk fast so that I'm in front of him... And which ever road we take he quietly holds my hand and obediently follows... 

 

~5  minutes later~

 

We arrive outside Zelo's house and I stop at the gate and gaze into his eyes. I'm still holding his hands so I pull him in a little until I am able to land a kiss on his forehead "Go home and rest now, I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning” Zelo's mouth opens as he tries to refuse but I quickly cover it with my free hand "Don't worry it's no trouble, now be good and go inside” I chuckle and give him another kiss on his cheek. I can see the slight blush on his pail cheeks as he turns away and hurriedly walks to his front door. Indeed he felt uncomfortable... but I'll change that soon...

 

//The Past//

 

I remember when I first met him... he was crying and running away from a gang of boys... my boys. I took a short cut to the way he was headed, I got there in time to see him fall to the floor completely surrounded by the terrifying gang. I stood there watching as he backed up towards the wall, his lips bled and there was a black ring around his right eye. He was having problems breathing... he clenched onto his chest and gasped heavily for breath. "You need this boy?” Came the deep voice of Sehun as he held up what looked to be an inhaler "Come and get it” He teased as Zelo limply stretched his hand towards it. His weak body suddenly flopped down to the floor and his breathing had worsen. Then his head rolled to the side in search of some kind of help and his eyes came into contact with mine... I could see how he was trying to tell me to help but the words ceased to escape his mouth, instead his lips only quivered and tears rapidly fell.

 

The gang looked to where he was staring and blurted into laughter "Hah! How pathetic! He ain't gonna help you little boy... he's one of us...” Laughs Sehun and disappointment along with fear drowned his face yet he still stared at me...

 

I walked up towards them and Sehun stood up straight. I looked down at Zelo's pleading face and looked at Sehun, I snatched the inhaler from him and his smirk turned upside down, the snickering from the others had stopped as they watched me bring the inhaler to the blonde haired boys mouth. "Didn't anyone teach you not to pick on the weak!” came the voice of D.O. from behind.

 

Once Zelo's breathing became steady again I sat him up straight against the wall and pulled out a tissue from my pocket. I brought the tissue to his lips and dabbed it lightly and he flinched. I stopped and stood up... I looked towards the others "Who did this?" I asked... but the cowering group didn't reply... "I said... WHO THE DID THIS?!" Anger and frustration filled my insides up and boiled my heart. I didn't know why but it just happened like that...

  

"I did it, and what?" came Sehun's cocky voice "And so did AAH!" I punched him in the eye before he finished telling me who else was involved. Then I swung another and he crashed down to the floor.

 

"You menasing idiot!" I shouted and kicked him on the side of his stomach. He squealed and curled up into an arch shape. "Do you know what this will do to my reputation?!" I roared "I didn't bring you into the gang for you to use your authority against the weak" my voice growled at him in disappointment and disgust. "Who else?!" I boomed and Sehun pointed at Chanyeol with his shaky hands "You as well? I expected more" I hissed and sent a stinging slap onto his face.

 

"That's enough Kai... I think they've learnt their lesson... Suho gave you the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter