Jiyong Wants It Fixed

What is Right? What is Wrong?

Waking up alone in my brother's bed I smile happily, nothing like sleeping at home, with your big brother, all the tense nerves, being all worked up, practicing nonstop really takes it's toll.

"Feeling better?" Jin asks peeking her head in. "Jiyong went out, he said he could be a while."

Nodding my head I hug her tightly. "Thank-you, you always know how to get me to feel better."

Leaving the others to get their rest we head over to the studio to practice more, and apparently we have a huge important meeting today. Once we arrive we're rounded up and shuttled off to a photo shoot instead, and a surprise, apparently a good one. I'm just not so sure.

"What do you think the surprise is?" I wonder aloud looking out the window.

"Who knows, they've kept us on our toes these last few months." So Hyun says yawning. "I didn't think we'd be doing a photo shoot today."

"I know it's nerve racking." Jin says fidgeting next to me. "Say Kibum-oppa is the surprise something we should worry about?"

Chuckling he looks at us in the the mirror briefly before turning. "I don't think so, after all as idols you'll face plenty of surprises."

"Gee, that doesn't make me even more nervous." I mutter jokingly, smiling."So when are we getting there?" I ask excited looking at the back of his head, then messing with Sang Hee's hair, braiding it then undoing it, not really paying attention to anything, nervous, and happy that I don't feel so tense.

"Maknae, calm down." Sooyoung says to me smiling. "We're here."

Looking out I smile seeing Kibum opening out doors, piling out Jin and I skip into the building smiling and giggling when we see the sets, six bedrooms all looking like girls room, each a different style, and then one that's a regular teenaged girl's room, clothes scattered on the ground, make-up on the table things like that; the whole 'I'm a regular girl' type of thing. "Is this the surprise?" I ask as Jin and I look around the sets carefully.

"No, the surprise is that we'll be filming your first music video, and premiering it at your debut." Kibum says smiling. "You girls are going to do great! Now go and get ready."

Smiling we all walk into the dressing room, getting our make-up and clothes on, our Unnie Coordinators happily chatting with us, asking if we like it. Stepping out on my rather large heels I dance to the song we'll be making the video for 'Hello Sweetie', our outfits are a bit odd, but then again we don't get that much a of a say in the matter.

"Quit it before you break your ankle." Sooyoung snaps at me making me stand still. "Jung-Ah, careful." She says gently this time.

Nodding my head I walk over to the photographer, he tells us the concept of the shoot, that we'll be doing individuals after the group shot, and so on, basically it's going to be a long day.

Flashback~~

"I'm tired." Dongho moaned sitting next to me on the couch, "We were so busy." He whines resting his head on my lap.

" 'Being an idol is hard work' " I quote him jokingly. "When do you get your next break?" I ask him quietly. It's been a while since we last got to spend anytime together.

"I don't know, but I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you." He whispers covering his face with his hands. "I've been trying."

Smiling I touch his hands lightly. "I know, idols are busy people trust me I understand that."

"You're amazing, I'm glad you don't whine about it, but you could stand to complain a little." He says taking my hand in his, placing it on his chest. "I feel like this everytime I do manage to see you."

"Nervous?" I ask him giggling feeling his heart beat. "I could complain, I don't like having to wait to see you all the time now, I don't like not being able to kiss you, hug you, hold your hand, the list goes on and on Dongho. But I'm happy that I do get to see you when I do."

Sitting up he pulls me into a hug. "God, you'll see how busy we are when you get in a group." He mumbles into my hair. "I'm gonna be so happy to see it."

"Dongho, that won't be for years." I tell him hugging him.

End Flashback~~

Thinking about it makes me a little sad, but I smile and pose, and show all the things that I'm asked to for the camera, for our fans...

Jiyong's POV

Glaring at the brat coming into view, I only feel my anger reforms, she loves him? This punk, Dongho? How the hell could she be in love with him? He looks over at me nervously. Standing there we sit in silence, neither on wanting to say anything.

Taking a seat I run my hands through my hair. "You know, I really don't like you at all right?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I got that. Trust me from day one I got that." He replies, sassy, always with the disrespectful tone. "What do you need?"

Chuckling bitterly I look at him. "This is obviously about Jung-Ah." I whisper

"I figured after all you don't call me out here everyday now do you?" He replies.

Standing up again. "Anyways." I let it hang in the air, unsure how to say the rest of this...

 

Dongho's POV

"Yeah?" I ask trying to keep myself from shaking, god damn that stare. I know it came out sassy but he makes me so nervous.

"My little sister is still hung up over you, god knows why," Rolling my eyes at that last part he continues. "She made a confession to me Dongho."

"And that confession would be?" I ask him getting impatient, a person can keep their cool for so long, trust me.

Him frowning must mean it's bad, for him at least. "My little sister love you. Fix this." He says walking off, "Dongho I don't care if you break rules, I'm sick of seeing my little sister walking around like she has been." Jiyong says over his shoulder before heading to his dorm.

I feel like my heart just stopped, she loves me. ME. 


Her and Dongho interacting is coming up, not sure when but it's coming! I was sort of nervous about writing her getting famous and what not but, I think it's turning out ok. What do you guys think? It makes me a bit nervous when I don't feedback, I don't know if you like the story or not, so comment if you do or even if you don't so I can try and make it so you do TWT;; more than anything it just motivates me to update it. ;o 

Sorry for the whiny rant.

Comment and Subscribe!!