How This Whole Mess Got Started

What is Right? What is Wrong?

Here I am crying on a park bench getting soaked to the bone during a summer storm. As cliché and cheesy as it is, I fell in love or maybe it was just infatuation, and then got dumped promptly after I discovered my feelings. Its sort of like he knew this would all happen and I just played right along with his little game making it easy for Dongho. That cheeky maknae of U-Kiss... Jiyong, as always it seems, was right. I shouldn't have gotten involved with him, I should have just smiled and been on my way to practice with my brother, not flirted...

I suppose I should explain exactly how I met U-Kiss's maknae, the sassy one, the boy that talks harshly to his elders, the one I happened to have strong feelings for.

Flashback~~


As a treat my older brother, Kwon Jiyong, is taking me to practice, to be an idol or to as I now know, to be one of Big Bang's back-up dancers. Or as I like to think a easy way for him to keep an eye on me, if I do get in a group, then I'll have to behave and if I don't then Jiyong will be sure there is a place for me in any of their shows so long as it'll be decent for me to be seen dancing and occasionally singing in. Anyways point is my brother is taking me to practice, like he does everyday.

So I may sound a bit ungrateful, but my brother was seriously killing not only my social life, but also my chances of dating; I mean I'm 17 and I haven't even had my first kiss thanks to good ol' Oppa. While I was busy ranting in my head Jiyong greets Kibum.

"Hey Kibum." My brother says happily greeting Kibum A.K.A the Kibum for SHINee more commonly known as Key. The fashion diva Key, they get along? Shocker? I think not, both of them are rappers, testy, picky, fashion-divas, they should have kids, they would make a lovely couple.

"Hey, and who is this lovely lady Jiyong?" Key asks smiling friendly, Jiyong still cool, obviously he isn't worried if I'm a SHINee fan or not more so rather if I'm a Key fan or not.

"My little sister."

Bowing to each other I introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Jung-Ah." 

Key sends me a dazzling smile, "Pleasure to meet you, I'd love to introduce her to the other members." Key says to my brother.

At this point my brother is saying we have to be on our way. "WHAT?"

"Oh calm down oppa," I tell him smiling. "I'm sure they're complete gentlemen."

Despite Key's and my attempts to convince my brother I should meet the rest of SHINee, we part ways, Key to his band mates and Jiyong and I to the car for practice. I'm not upset, I'm really not, I love my brother too much for that.

"You know you can't keep me away from every male you don't approve of right?" I ask him smiling.

Jiyong shoots me a smile back "I sure as hell can try, besides if we had met them then you'd have been late to practice." Listening to my brother I just nod my head keeping to myself that one of these days I'll get a boyfriend and he'll absolutely hate him. "Hey Alexander!"

Looking up I see Alexander of U-Kiss, "Hello!" He sings back to my brother. "Aww, your little sister!" He says a bit loudly.

"Hey Jiyong." A group of boys say, otherwise known as U-Kiss chorus, all of them rather catching, but none so like Shin Dongho, the sassy maknae.

"Hello." My brother says a bit uneasy trying to get close enough to me to pull me away. "We--"

"Hey." Dongho says  to me, completely ignoring my brother's fury, "Dongho." He bows slightly towards me.

Bowing in return I say "H-hey, Jung-Ah."

Of course his hyungs' catching on distract my brother long enough for us to exchange numbers...

End Flashback

That's how I met Shin Dongho, and the beginning of this tragic love story, the one I'm currently living.


The basic idea for this story is that Jung-Ah is telling about the relationship, then I'll have some present scenes, most of it will be told as though it's happening... but it isn't? Basically it'll be all flashbacks, memories of their relationship like the Emperor's New Groove XD The only thing I can think to actually explain my idea... Well, that is my idea...It'll be flashbacks and then finally everything will be in the present... IF you still don't get it watch the Emperor's New Groove.

SIDE NOTE: I'm gonna be writing as though Kibum and Alexander are still part of the group. (:

Comment and Subscribe!!