Surprise Surprise

What is Right? What is Wrong?

Jung-Ah's POV

 Months have passed, and Clear Glass is topping charts, and making headlines, after debuting and making the music video, our lives got very hectic, a lot of loss of sleep, practicing, shows, interviews, everything that my brother and his friends do, everything that they told me. Only we were getting a lot of publicity due to my older brother.

Reading the article online sighing I roll my eyes.

'J-Dragon or G-Dragon?'

'Jung-Ah or more popularly known as 'J-Dragon' a lot of rumors are that she's used her brother to climb to fame, used her now known  ex-boyfriend Shin Dongho, of U-kiss, also. Fans are worried that she's hoping to replace her brother, hoping....'

That's all I could bare, I wasn't using my brother or Dongho, in fact to be honest they pushed this on me, not that I stopped them, but I wasn't using them, not at all. In fact the heat on this is so intense that my brother and I are doing an interview in a couple of minutes. Nothing like reading up on what people are accusing me of right?

"Ready?" Ji asks me smiling. "It'll be fine."

Looking at him I stand up, my jeans and shirt all picked out for me, my converse shoes brand new, make-up done, my hair let down to flow over my shoulders, my blonde hair. "As ready as I'll ever be." I whisper as I walk out the door being held open for me. "Might as well get it over with right?"

"Neh, now it'll be a bit scary but it'll all be fine." Jiyong says patting my back softly.

Getting our mics on, and then taking our seats at a table I look nervously over at my brother, and Kibum, my manager next to me, and my brother's next to him.

"Alright, let's begin!" Some guys says.

And to be honest it all went ok, fans of C.G.[Clear Glass], Big Bang and even some U-Kiss fans asked us questions, why I chose my name, what I think of all the rumors, answering them all the best I could, eventually the mood lightened, that is until one particular die-hard U-Kiss fan asked me a question.

"Why did you and Dongho stop dating? Did you get all the fame you could from him?" She snipes at me.

Taken back I look at my brother, I still didn't like talking about this kind of thing, and to be honest they told us, no dating, but that wouldn't have stopped me and it wouldn't have stopped him. "Dongho and I" I start sighing. "I had strong feelings for him." I lie carefully. "But we both have to think not just about ourselves and our fellow band mates, but also our fans. I don't think either of us wanted to let anyone of you down." I tell her fighting tears, trying to get this over with.

After a few more questions we smile and walk off, in my dressing room, I break down, quickly getting my make-up taken off, and reapplied for me to head to a variety show I walk out the building Kibum-Oppa's arm around me pushing me into the car with security guards pushing us through the crowds, keeping my head down ignoring all the questions we finally make it to the car, me trying to keep it together.

Flashback~~

"Jung, I care about you a lot." Dongho whispers smiling as we stroll through the park. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, it's just a great day, come on let's take a rest." I whine smiling at him pulling him towards the benches.

Taking a seat he grins at me pushing my jet black hair back, before kissing me, not like his usual demanding kiss, but this one being sweet and innocent, he's never really kissed me like this, only when something big is about to happen.

All day he'd treated me like a princess, bought me ice cream, held my hand, kissed me at every chance, showed me off to the world, it was a lot to take in.

End Flashback~~

I should have realized something was up then, he's never treated me so nicely, never took the time to be sure I was always happy, always asking if anything was wrong, holding me like I was about to break. I wanted to tell him so many times that he was scaring me, that I wanted him to quit it. As I'd find the next time I saw him, a week later, he'd tell me he couldn't make a commitment to me, not like what I wanted, and after being sad for so long, and waiting for him to say 'Just Kidding' I was slowly not wanting to see him as much...But wanting him to come back to me none-the-less.

Of course him not saying anything to me after all this was making me a little bitter, and I wanted to punch him in the face a few times, I still love him.

Arriving at the set, walking on stage getting the view over of my part, sort of a flirty kind of thing, and what not. Nodding my head I smiled and took my seat next to a few other K-Pop female idols, none of which I paid too much attention to, I just wanted to get this over with and go to sleep.

Standing off set I waited for my cue. "And our special, and very attractive maknae guest, we have the very popular, Kwon Jung-ah!" the MC yells. Walking on set the group of boys all cheer, "Kwon Jung-Ah, the maknae of Clear Glass, dancer, singer and little sister of the very talented G-Dragon!"

Waving I smile at everyone, keeping my cool when I see the once face I didn't want to see, the one person I'd have liked to put off seeing... Dongho.

"JD," A guy says smiling at me bowing, nodding my head I take my seat grinning, cheekily. "AH, you're like Dongho."

"Sure, if that's what you'd like to say." I tell him smiling.

A bit flustered the next guy bows. "You're nothing like him, you're very cute."

I nod my head happily as they all introduce themselves, when it gets to Dongho the MC says. "You two have some history correct?"

"Neh." We both say, me not looking over at him.

"Bitter Miss Kwon?" He asks chuckling. "Dongho is a bit of a heartbreaker."

"No, just a bit shocked to see him." I tell him smiling sweetly. "Hey Dongho."

"Hey JD." He says walking over to me. Biting my lip I look up at him, everyone completely silent. "Sorry."

Furrowing my brow in confusion I turn to see Jin, Sang Hee, So Hyun, Sooyoung, my brother, Big Bang and even U-Kiss all smiling at us, confused I look back. "What's going on?"


Cliffhanger? ;o

Heads up: I'm gonna be ending this soon. :/

Comment and Subscribe!!