Broken Key

Buy A Date With Me

Aeyla's P.O.V

 

I got my thoughts to calm down so I could concentrate on doing my job.

I was looking at the computer acting like I was working, but I was really playing solitaire, when someone started talking to me.

"Excuse me, my key to my room broke. Can I get another one?" He asked.

Right out of the blue I started laughing out loud, "How do you, HAHAHA, manage, HAHAHA, to break, HAHAHA, a, HAHAHA, key? HAHAHA!" I said between laughs.

"Aeyla?" He said.

No. No. No.

This is not happening! It cant be!

There was nothing left to do. It's not like I could just run away and not look at him.

"Mir?" I looked up.

"I didn't know you worked here." He said.

"Yeah, my family owns this hotel, and others around the world."

"Oh," He looked down at the broken key remembering why he originally came here, "Can I have a new key?"

I took the key he was holding and found the number that matched it.

"Here you go." I held the new key out to him. As he was about to walk away I called out to him again, "Mir, I just realized I never gave you my number. We have ran into each other 3 times already. Lets plan our next meeting, if that makes any sense."

Before he gave an answer there was a smile across his face, "Yeah, it's almost like fate is trying to tell us something." He said handing me his phone.

I laugh as I thought of the three meetings of fate. Handing him back his phone I saw he was still smiling.

"See you later." He said walking away.

All I could do was stand there frozen about what just happened. Why did Mir look more confident today?

I shook my questions off and tried to focus on my work.

 

By the time work was over I checked my phone and saw a text from an unknown number:

 

To: Aeyla

From: Unknown Number

Hey it's Mir! Just giving you a text so you have my number!

 

I saved him in my contacts and started walking home.

 

Mir's P.O.V

 

"Guys I'm back!" I walked in our room looking around to find them all in the living room with big smiles in their faces. "Did I miss something while I was gone?" I asked.

After a while of them staring at me G.O. finally told me what was going on, "Our boss just called saying there was going to be a celebration PARTY this friday!" He started jumping up and down, as if he was a girl who was just told her crush liked her.

"We have a bunch of parties. Why is this one so special?" I asked.

"WE ARE ALLOWED TO BRING DATES!" Joon joined G.O. in jumping.

A smile crept on my face as I started to realize what they just said.

This gives me a chance to ask out Aeyla.

 

A/N:

Update WOOOOO!!! I finally know what to do with the story! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! Hope you like the chapter. Happy early 4th of July!