A Third Meeting?

Buy A Date With Me

Park Aeyla's P.O.V.

 

I don't remember when or how I got here, but I am currently sitting on a park bench.

I looked left and right to see if I saw anyone I knew, but I found no one.

"The day is beautiful and I have no one to share it with." I said out loud.

"They day isn't the only beautiful thing." Someone said, sitting next to me.

Looking to the side, I saw Mir.

My eyes widened.

I thought he didn't like me because of our terrible date.

For a while I just stared at him in disbelieve. It took a while for him to notice my staring, but when he did he gave me an amused look.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked putting his face closer to me.

Noticing the small amount of distance between us caused me to stutter, "N-n-n-no."

"Are you sure?" He leaned in a little closer, making my heart thump faster than normal.

There were only a few centimeters between us, and I was getting nervous.

What should I do?

There was no more time left for me to think because Mir put his hand on my cheek, gently caressing it, getting rid of the space between us.

There was nothing I could do anymore. I decided to just give up and let whatever happens happen.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

This was it.

He was going to kiss me.

 

"AEYLA!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" MoonJoo was hovering over me, hitting me with her pillow.

"What? Where am I?" I asked, looking at my surroundings.

"My house stupid! Now get up your going to be late for work!" She yelled, hitting me with the pillow again.

"Wait. What time is it?" I asked.

"8:45!" She hit me again.

I sprung up and quickly got dressed and put my hair in a bun.

There was no time to get a shower or brush my teeth.

I ran out the door and quickly drove to work.

The good news was that I had made it just on time, but the bad news was I smelled because I didn't take a shower or brush my teeth.

It's a good thing I work at a hotel, because they have showers and tooth brushes everywhere.

I went to an unoccupied room and took care of myself so I would look more presentable.

When walking out of the room someone said, "You're staying here too?"

I turned to face the owner of the familiar voice. There was Joon heading into the room right next to the one I was heading out of.

"No! I was just using the bathroom!" I didn't want him to think we were neighbors and get his hopes up.

"You could have used ours," He said before smiling, "I wouldn't have minded."

"No, It's fine! I have to get back to work!" I walked downstairs to the front desk.

I usually walk around and inspect things, but my dad told me I should get used to every job incase something bad happens, so I am starting with the front desk.

It wasn't that busy today, so I let my mind wander.

I was in dreamland for a while until I thought about the three meetings of fate.

That was the second time I met Joon!

I also saw Mir in my dream!

Do dreams count?

Does the time I saw Joon at the charity place count?

Oh my goodness! What is happening to me!?!

 

A/N:

Took a while for me to update.... I had writers block. Hope you like it. Have any suggestions? Please tell me! Do you think she has already had the three meetings of fate?