Truth Or Dare?

Buy A Date With Me

Park Aeyla's P.O.V.

 

I arrived at MoonJoo's house around 7:45.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer it.

A few minutes later the door opened revealing MoonJoo in her PJ's.

Since I was also already dressed in my PJ's too, we went straight to her room to start our sleepover.

"What's up first on the list?" I asked. Every time we have a sleepover MoonJoo makes a list of what she wants to do, and I just go with it.

"First, we are going to," She looked at the list up and down trying to decide what she wants to do first, "watch an episode of Jungle Fish!" She squealed jumping up and down.

"Okay. I'm only on episode 3, is that okay?" MoonJoo is on episode 6 while I am still on episode 3.

"That's my favorite episode!" She squealed, yet again.

We sat on her bed and put her laptop on the opposite side of us so we could both see it.

This drama is really confusing, but I am lucky because after each episode I watch I just ask MoonJoo what is happening.

The drama ended and MoonJoo went back to looking at her list, "Truth or dare time!"

I am not the biggest fan of truth or dare, because whenever I play it MoonJoo makes me so or say something crazy.

"I'll go first." She offered.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" She said.

"I dare you to your floor."

Without hesitation she got down and her floor. She is one crazy girl!

"Truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Truth."

"Are you hoping to meet Mir a third time to see if you are meant to be?" That question took me by surprise. I haven't even thought about what would happen if I saw Mir a third time. I don't believe the three meetings of fate, but what if it is true? What if i meet him a third time? Are we meant to be?

I couldn't say these things out loud, or even tell MoonJoo what I was thinking. I am afraid of what she might say.

"No." I said, hiding all of my feelings from my best friend.

Even though I said no she doesn't look like she believes me. I have always been bad at hiding how I feel.

The only thing she does is smirk and lay down saying, "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep."

It was only 10:00, but I would rather sleep than continue this.

So I went to bed, and for the first time I dreamt about Mir.

 

A/N:

I wanted to update since I have finals this week. I might update again after my final exams. Hope you liked this chapter. I actually have an idea what I plan to do with this story next. Also, sorry for the short chapter.