Sold!

Buy A Date With Me

Park Aeyla's P.O.V.

 

Walking home from work I felt my pone buzz.

It was a text from my mom checking to see how we are.

Every month my mom sends us a text seeing how we are because her and dad are in America. My sister Leya and I aren't with them because we couldn't handle the moving constantly. When we told our parents they allowed us to stay at our vacation house in Korea with one of our maids, Miss Kim. The reason we moved a lot in the first place was because our parents own hotels all around the world. I have been to Japan and America because they had to go check up on their hotels there and see how they are running. Now, I help around with our hotel in Korea, since one day I will take over the family business. The only thing I liked about moving was that I learned how to speak Japanese and English.

Although I miss my parents, I like the freedom and responsibility.

I sent my mom a text back and slid my phone back into my pocket, and the moment I put it back in my pocket it started vibrating again.

I checked the caller I.D. and saw my best friend Han MoonJoo's name flashing on the screen.

I clicked accept and held the phone to my ear, "Hey MoonJoo!"

"Hey!" She cheered.

"Why did you call?" I asked, even though I already knew the reason.

MoonJoo has been doing a lot of charity work lately, and she always drags me along with her.

"There is this charity event tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go." She knew that I can't say no because she will just nag me all day if I don't.

"Fine. What are we doing this time?" I asked.

"This one sounds so cool! I promise you won't regret it!" I could take a guess on what her expression was by the sound of her voice. She was obviously spazzing. This charity event better be good.

"Just get to the point!" The suspense was killing me.

"Okay! You can't turn back now because I already signed you up before I called."

"I get it! Just tell me what it is!"

"They get a bunch of girls, and they have some of the wealthiest guys that live here bet to have a date with us! Doesn't that sound cool!"

"What? NO! I am not going! There is no way I am letting people bet on me like I am some sort of PRIZE!"

"But you would make a wonderful prize!"

"Compliments aren't going to work MoonJoo!" I yelled through the phone.

"I am going to hang up because I don't like hearing your angry voice, but I will call back later tonight just to be sure you don't want to go. Bye!"

"MoonJoo...... MoonJoo don't hang up!" The dial tone rang in my ear.

She hung up on me.

No matter what I am not going to this fundraiser.

I arrived at my house, but to me it feels more like a mansion because it is so big.

"I'm home!" I called out to whoever was listening.

I ran to my room and called my mom. She has to hear about this fundraiser!

"Hello?"

"Mom! I have to tell you something!"

"Okay make it quick I have to go to a meeting."

"Okay! MoonJoo called ma asking if I wanted to do another fundraiser, but this fundraiser is different. Rich guys from around our area bet to have a date with us. Isn't that ridiculous! I said I didn't want to go because I don't want people to bet on me like i an some prize."

"Aeyla, I want you to go, it sounds like a good idea."

"No!"

"Please~"

"No!"

"Honey I think this would be good for you."

"No!" There was no way I am going to go to this. Sure I have been to a lot of charity events, but this! No way.

"Aeyla! I know you don't want to go, but I want you to. All the feedback  I get from Miss Kim is about how you are always focussing on working at the hotel. I want you to go out and find me a son in law because at this rate Leya will be married before you, and she is only 15 years old!"

"I guess I could try to go, but only because you want me to."

"Thats my girl! I have to go now. Bye!"

"Bye Mom!"

I hung up and let out the big sigh I have been holding in for this whole conversation. As much as I didn't want to, I had to go to this stupid fundraiser.

I made my way downstairs to see Leya sitting on the couch watching Boys Over Flowers, a drama she has recently been obsessed with.

"Hey Leya!" I tried to get her attention, but she was zoned out into the drama.

I went in the kitchen looking for Miss Kim. When I found her I saw that she was making dinner.

"What's for dinner?" I looked curiously into the pot.

"Ramen noodles." She looked at me then back at the boiling water.

There was nothing to do, so I ran back upstairs to tell MoonJoo the news that I will be attending the fundraiser.

Two rings passed before she picked up the phone, "Aeyla! Are you going?"

"Yes, my mom thought it would be a good experience for me."

"Next time you talk to her mom tell her that she is the best person in the world!"

"When are you picking me up? What do I wear?"

"I will get you at 5:00. We are supposed to eat dinner there. Wear something comfortable because they give you an outfit to wear for the day."

"That's weird."

"See you at 5!" She hung up before I could say bye.

"Miss Kim, I am not going to be here for dinner!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me.

"Another fundraiser?" She asked.

"Yes!"

I looked over to the clock and saw it was 4:47.

I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a navy sweater with a white camisole underneath it.

I guess I could just wear this.

I walked outside and waited for MoonJoo to pick me up.

After a few minutes I saw her car pull up to the house.

"I'm leaving now!" I yelled in the house before getting in the car.

"Ready!" MoonJoo looked over to me.

"No." I looked back.

She let out a sigh before she started the car and drove away.

When she parked the car I saw the newly opened restaurant in front of us. I guess this is where the fundraiser is.

"We enter through the back." MoonJoo informed me.

We started walking to the back. We saw a line of girls and went to the back of it.

"Here. This is your ticket to get in." MoonJoo handed me a green ticket that said Girl#47.

The line shortened and soon I was at the front.

There was a tall muscular man in a black suit with sunglasses on. He looked like some sort of special agent.

"Ticket?" He asked. His voice was surprisingly high-pitched for someone as tall and strong as him.

I showed him my ticket and walked backstage of what looked like a fashion show.

"Number 47!" A girl called my number.

I walked over to her and showed her my ticket.

"Oh! Wow you are pretty! Usually I get stuck with the bad girl that no one wants, but I am so grateful I got you! Follow me." She started leading me towards the clothing rack. It took her a few minutes before she pulled out a dress, shoes, a purse, and a headband, and told me to put it on.

It was a pink strapless dress with white heels, a white headband with a bow slightly on the side of the headband, and a purse that looked like it was made out of many roses and had a pearl strap.

She handed me everything and shoved me into the closest dressing room.

After finally getting the tight dress on I stepped out so my stylist could see me.

"Wow! You look great! Okay, now follow me and we will get your make up done." We walked over to the make up counter and she started putting make up on me. She put on gray eye shadow, some blush, and a little bit of mascara.

She stepped back to admire her work, "You are definitely going to bring in some big cash!"

"Okay everyone! Line up in order!" Someone called by the entrance leading to the stage.

I rushed to my spot and saw MoonJoo behind me.

"MoonJoo you look great!" I said seeing what she was wearing. She had a black strapless dress, with a black headband, and a black purse. She also had a heart shaped necklace around her neck.

The line moved up and my heart started beating faster. The closer I got to the stage, the faster my heart beated.

It was finally my turn to go on stage.

I made my way to the announcer and stood beside him.

"Okay gentleman next we have Girl#47, Park Aeyla! Place your bets!"

"500!" One guy shouted. I was surprised on how high they would bet to have a date with me.

"600!"

"800!" The numbers just kept raising.

"1,500!"

"5,000!" The dramatic increase of the amount of money caused my head to look towards the guy that made the bet.

"5,000 going once! Twice! So-"

"10,000!" Someone jumped up raising his hand in the air causing the announcer to pause.

"10,000 going once! Twice! Sold to the man at table 25!"

The announcer gave me a little shove telling me to walk towards the table.

I sat down on the other side of the man that won the date with me. He had sort of a babyish face, but it was cute.

This was going to be awkward since the only reason I am sitting at this table is because he bought a date with me.

 

A/N:

How did you like the first chapter? This is probably the longest chapter I have written ever on aff. I really like writing this story, and I just got on spring break. That means more updates! YAY!