GIRLS!

Buy A Date With Me

Mir's P.O.V.

 

I woke up from my nap and groggily walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

In the kitchen I saw Joon, one of my roommates, reading the paper. This was shocking because I have never seen Joon read before.

"Hyung," I said getting his attention, "Why are you reading?"

He put the paper down and looked at me, and I noticed he was wearing his fake glasses he usually wears to make himself look smarter. He stared at me for a while before putting the paper back up to his face.

"Hyung! Answer me!" I screamed right next to his ear so he wouldn't ignore me.

"I am looking for this thing I saw on the news. Now can you stop your screaming?!" He finally answered me.

"What thing? Explain it."

"You go there and you buy a date with girls." He grinned when he said the word girls.

"GIRLS! WOW!" G.O, my other roommate walked out of his room screaming.

"Girls?" Thunder, yet another roommate of mine, questioned while walking out of his room.

"FOUND IT!" Joon jumped out of the chair he was sitting on and started running around like some village fool.

"WERE GOING TO MEET SOME GIRLS!" G.O screamed doing his victory dance.

"Can you guys keep it down!" The last roommate of mine, Seung Ho, walked out of his room.

"Get ready everyone we are going to be with some girls tonight!" Joon yelled running back to his room, followed by G.O., then Thunder, and lastly Seung Ho, who was slowly walking back to his room.

I waited a few minutes before getting ready. I was still a little tired from waking up from my nap.

By the time we were all finished getting ready we looked awesome, if I can say so myself.

"Let's go!" G.O yelled while he started to walk to the car.

We all went in after him and started driving to the restaurant that the event will be held at.

Seung Ho was driving since he doesn't trust us behind the wheel of a car.

I looked back at Joon and saw him smiling, and it was creeping me out.

"Joon? Are you okay?" I asked, just to make sure there was nothing wrong with him.

"Yes! I just got a text from one of my friends that works at the restaurant the event is held at that #47 is the hottest girl there! I am going to try and get a date with her!" He said staring at his cell phone.

"What? Why do you get her? I will win the date with her!" G.O was freaking out.

"No no no no. You guys are obviously wrong. I will win the date." Thunder said confidently.

"Can you guys just already accept the fact that I will win the date?" Seung Ho cut in.

"There are like 300 girls there. Does it really matter who gets this one girl? What if none of you get her?" I spoke up.

"Of course one of us will win! Look at us!" Joon made one of his many aegyo faces.

"Looks don't matter in this! Money matters!" I reminded them that this was a charity event.

"Well, I doubt anyone is willing to go over $5,000 for a date, so when #47 goes on stage I will wait a little before I bet. I am willing to go $6,000 maximum." Joon sounded like he had thought about this for some time even though we just learned about the event today.

We had arrived to the new restaurant the charity is being held at.

On our way in a man was giving us assigned tables, and I was table 25.

It took a while before the show started and the bets were being made.

Seung Ho, Joon, Thunder, and G.O didn't bet on any of the girls so far. I knew they were waiting for #47 to go on stage.

By the time an hour past #46 was just finished being bet on.

The moment of truth arrived, and when #47 walked on stage I looked over and saw Joon bouncing in his seat.

"Okay gentleman next we have Girl#47, Park Aeyla! Place your bets!" The announcer said.

Girl#47's name is Park Aeyla?

"500!" I looked over to see Seung Ho waving his hand in the air.

"600!" G.O was next to place his bet.

"800!" Some other guy bet.

"1,500!" Thunder made his bet.

"5,000!" Joon placed his bet to what he thought was his perfect strategy.

"5,000 going once! Twice! So-" The announcer was about to announce Joon the winner, but as he was speaking I thought of something. I had to save Park Aeyla from Joon. I don't know why, but I had the feeling I should raise my hand. I felt that if I didn't win Park Aeyla I would miss out on a life changing experience.

"10,000!" I put my hand up and bet the most I was willing to bet to win a date with Park Aeyla.

"10,000 going once! Twice! Sold to the man at table 25!" The announcer said while pushing Park Aeyla to my table.

She sat down across from me and looked at me. I could feel the awkward atmosphere.

Looking at her features I noticed how pretty she was.

No wonder Joon wanted to win a date with her!

Speaking of Joon, I took a glance over to him and man was he MAD!

"Umm.... Hi. I am Park Aeyla. What's your name?" She tried to start a conversation.

"I'm Bang Chul Yong, but please call me Mir."

"So... Why did you bet $10,000 to go on a date with me?" Aeyla asked.

Just by that question I knew this was going to be an awkward night.

 

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter...... HAPPY EASTER!! I felt like updating this story so I did! I tried making a Mir's POV, but I'm not sure I will make much of his POV's. I just wanted to let you know why Mir bet on her.