Burnt Toast

Buy A Date With Me

Park Aeyla's P.O.V.

 

MoonJoo walked in the cafe, and I could tell she was mad at me for telling her to come here.

When she saw I was with two guys she started smiling and fixing her hair and clothes.

She sat in the chair next to Joon, because that was the only chair left.

"Aeyla, you should have told me there were people here. I would have dressed nicer." She said smoothing out the wrinkles in her jeans and t-shirt.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you." I said, my voice filled with sarcasm. MoonJoo just glared at me.

"MoonJoo this is Mir and his friend Joon," I motioned towards each of them when I said their name, "Mir is the one who bought the date with me."

"Oh! This is him?" Her expression was rather surprising, as if she was thinking how I had a bad time on my date with him.

I nodded letting her know that it was in fact him.

For a little while she stared at him, observing every detail on his face. After she finished she stood up and said, "I am going to order something. I'll be right back!"

Then it turned silent again, until MoonJoo skipped back with a basket of toast.

"Ewww! Why do you like eating burnt toast! The smell is so gross!" I screamed.

"Hey! It's not burnt! It's crispy!" She yelled back before taking a bite of her toast.

Mir and Joon were just staring at us. They looked like they found our bickering rather amusing.

"Hey! Do you find this funny!?" I asked them.

They both looked at each other before nodding their heads up and down.

Joon started laughing until he got a text. He looked at what it said before looking at Mir.

"Oh! We have to go." He told Mir.

"Okay." Mir said standing up.

"Before we go. Aeyla, can you give me your number?" Joon asked handing me his phone.

I was shocked by his question. No one has ever asked me for my number before.

I added myself to his contacts and handed his phone back. There was a bug smile on his face as he walked out of the cafe with Mir right behind him.

As soon as they walked out the door MoonJoo gave me a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing~" She said taking another bite of her burnt toast.

I scrunched my nose from the awful smell of the toast.

"So~ you say he is the guy that bought the date with you?" She asked.

"Yep. That's what I said." I replied.

"Then, you bumped into him here today?" She said again.

"Yep. That's what happened." I said again. I have absolutely no idea where this is going, but I have a feeling I won't like it.

"Do you know what that means?" She, yet again, asked.

"Just tell me already!" I scream impatiently.

"Haven't you ever heard the three meetings of fate?" She waited for me to nod my head back and forth, telling her I didn't know, "If you bump into him one more time it means you are meant to be."

"That's just a saying! I doubt that will ever happen." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yah! Don't roll your eyes at me!" She stood up, causing her chair to fall backwards.

"Don't yell at me!" I yelled back.

It took us a while to notice we were causing a scene.

"Sorry." We both said in unison as we bowed to the person behind the counter.

"Hey Aeyla, do you want to go to the mall today?" MoonJoo asked.

"I guess. There's this new horror movie that came out. It looks awesome!" I said jumping up and down in excitement.

MoonJoo looked over at me slowly with a creepy smile on her face before she said, "Sleepover!"

That word got me pumped. We haven't had a sleepover since forever!

 

A/N:

I was surprised that I updated! How do you guys like the three meetings of fate? Mrem96 told me about it a while ago, so I decided to use it in my story.

Thank you for Reading/Commenting/Subscribing!