Unexpected Lazy Day

Buy A Date With Me

Park Aeyla's P.O.V.

 

It took a while until I saw MoonJoo walk out of the building.

She was walking with someone, probably the guy who bought a date with her.

I could tell by her facial expressions that she had a good time.

After she handed him a piece of paper she walked over to the car.

"Oh my gosh he asked for my number!" This is how she greeted me.

"Looks like you had fun." I said.

"You didn't?" She asked me.

"No. It was like staring at a brick wall the whole time."

"Aw I thought you would have fun." She said while fumbling with her car keys. "Well, it's over now so lets go."

The car doors unlocked and we both got in.

"I can't believe you made me waste like 3 hours of my life." I mumbled to myself with my arms crossed.

MoonJoo just ignored me and drove me home.

When we arrived at my house I didn't even say goodbye. I just went right up to my room and slept in the dress I was wearing.

The only good thing about that fundraiser was that I got to keep the dress.

 

When I woke up I noticed my alarm hadn't gone off. It is supposed to wake me up so I can go to the hotel and work, but it is already 9:30 and I am supposed to be there at 9:00.

Instead of rushing to get ready, I just called the hotel and told them I would not be able to make it today.

Even though I am not going to work I am not going to be a couch potato either. Today I will go out and enjoy my day off.

I got out of bed and put on a t-shirt, with a sweatshirt over it, and a pair of denim shorts that went down to my knee.

I brushed my hair and teeth so I don't look like a slob, grabbed my iPod, grabbed some money, and left without a word.

I put the earphones in my ears and my favorite song, "You Inside My Dim Memory" by Hyun Jinyoung.

When the right part came on I put up  my hood and started dancing, not caring who is watching me right now.

The dance is so fun, yet tiring, that by the time it ended I was completely out of breath.

I stopped by the nearest cafe to get something to drink.

"Hi, what would you like?" The lady behind the counter asked me.

"A water bottle please."

She went over to the drinks, grabbed a water bottle, and punched in the cost on the cash register.

"That will be $1.50." She told me.

I handed her the money and went to sit at one of their indoor tables.

Wile I was drinking I heard the chimes on the door ring, indicating that someone just came in the store. My back was to them so I didn't see who it was, but by the sound of the footsteps it sounded like two people walked in.

"Mir, I can't believe you bought a date with her after I told you I wanted to have her! I HATE YOU!" I heard one guy yell.

Mir? I thought I heard him say Mir. That is the same name of the guy that bought a date with me.

There could be more than one Mir, maybe they just have the same name.

"Shut up Joon! I brought you here so I can make up for it by buying you whatever you want." The other guy said. As much as I didn't want to believe it, that voice was the same one as the Mir I knew.

All I could think about at this moment was 'I have to get out of here!'

I chugged down the remaining water and made an escape plan in my head. It was quite a simple plan too. All I had to do was walk out casually and make sure I am not noticed.

I stood up and started making my way to the door, but being clumsy I bumped into a chair causing Mir and that Joon guy stare at me.

"Aeyla?" Mir said, confirming it was me.

"Oh, Mir? Hi." I said.

"Hi." He said back.

Joon kept looking from Mir to me until he smiled, realizing I was the girl he wanted to win the date with.

"Hello my name is Lee Joon. It s a pleasure to meet you." He held his hand out for me to shake it.

"I'm Park Aeyla." I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Well, nice seeing you guys." I said as I started walking towards the door.

"No! Join us." Joon yelled after me.

"But I-" 

Joon cut off me denying by saying, "Please~"

Not even saying anything back I sat down next to Mir, because I knew him better then I knew Joon, and texted MoonJoo to get over here as fast as she could. I needed someone to help me get through this.

 

A/N:

Hey sorry it has been a while. It's just I don't have the story planned out so I don't know what's going to happen. It takes me so long to think of an idea.

Also this is VERY IMPORTANT!

I need your help because I am writing a oneshot, and need you to pick who you think will never give up on trying to make a girl go out with them? Who would call a girl everyday until she says yes? Out of all the kpop guys you know please help me choose one that fits that personality, or looks like they would be the kind of person to do that.