Phone Call

Only Tears.

[Your POV]

I was talking to Myungsoo on the phone. "Can you come here at the dorm?" He said. It's like past 7pm.  

"What? It's dangerous. I'm sorry Myungsoo but I really can't go there. I don't want to go out when it's night." I said. It has been 10 seconds and he's so silent. "Hello? Still there?" 

"Oh yes. Sorry. It's okay. I'm sorry for calling you at this time." He said.

"Don't apologize. It's okay." I replied. 

"I'll hang up now, bye!" I ended the phone call. I bit my lip and knocked my head so hard. What the- Why did you? He's a member of Infinite. Did you just rejected his request? Woah. I let out a sigh and continue eating my ramyun. 

After eating, I went back to my bed and get my Infinitize album. OMG! It's their signatures. I read their messages one by one. 

To; you

Thank you for being our fan! Always give lots of support and love to us. Thank you so much! Chu~ 

All of them has the same message except Myungsoo. 

To; you

Don't trust anyone. 

"LOL. What? What does he mean?" I asked myself. "Nevermind." I just listened to Infinite's songs and ended up sleeping. 

 

----

 

It was a warm morning. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth, I prepare the hot water for my hot choco. I saw a small note attached on the cabinet. 

It says, "you, I'll be out for awhile. I'll come back later. I left some pancakes in the refrigerator. Take care!" 

"Where did she go?" After brushing my teeth, I checked my phone and got a message from Myungsoo... AGAIN. I opened it he said he wants to come here. He wants to know where's our dorm. I gave him the address. 

And in 1...2...3..., NO WAY! 

Cancel it.

Message sent! 

He can't go here. The other students will... Oh no! What should I do? <you>you, think! think! think! I scratched my head and fell on the floor. No! No! No! He can't go here. Why did you gave the address to him? You're such a clumsy girl. Am I really smart? Why am I like this? I'm not like this? Am I? 

I don't have any choice but to clean the house. I still have 3 hours to prepare the lunch and everything. Myungsoo is a special person. OMG. An Idol is coming to my house. How lucky. I pity the other fan girls. 

Is he wearing some glasses? A printed jeans with a plain black t-shirt? The way he dress up when they're at airport? Woohoo! Airport fashion? Wait? 

"Why am I thinking this kind of things? Such a nonsense." 

I cleaned the whole house while listening to some music.  Of course, Infinite's songs! I love listening to their songs. I really love their song especially Before the dawn, The Chaser, Because (Sunggyu's solo) and of course 'Only Tears'. 

"Oh! The book! I forgot to read it." I stopped cleaning and get the book from my bag. That book doesn't have any specific story. Every time I turn the pages, there's only an envelop with a small paper inside. There are some written quotes at the paper. Well, it does suits me. 

I pulled out the small paper and it says, "Every man has a limitation. Don't even break their heart, they just need your help to make their heart feel fine." 

Every little things in this world has it's own meaning. 

Time passed by, I heard a knock. It might be Myungsoo. "Who are you?" 

"It's me." Oh. It's really him. I immediately opened the door, "Come in. Hurry!" 

Myungsoo is wearing a cap and face mask to cover his face. I sighed, "Please be seated." 

"Did the fans recognize you?" I asked. He shook his head. "Thank God." 

"I prepared you a lunch." As far as I know, he likes Kimchi stew. So I made one for him. 

 

kimchi-stew1.jpg

 

"I cooked a Kimchi stew for you. I hope it taste fine." He tries the soup and next is the tofu. He turned his look at me and smiled, "It's fine. Thanks for the food." I bowed. 

I join him. 10 minutes had passed and we're finish eating. I'm washing the plates while talking to L. "So what's your reason in coming here?" I asked. 

"Uhmm... do you know what's the relationship between Sunggyu-hyung and Mich-noona?" He asked.

"They're chingus (friends)." He smirked. 

"So you still don't know what is it." 

"Don't know what? Mich already said that they're friends like the other members." I responded. 

"I don't want to be the bad guy. Nevermind. I went here because I need your help." He said. 

"Help in what?" I asked. 

"We have a surprise party for Sunggyu-hyung. And we need your help. Noona is not here because she went to the mall to buy some party paraphernalias. Noona is not good at decorating. I think you can help us. Please." 

"So you just went here for that? I have phone. You can just call me. Why do you have to go here?" I said while putting the plates on the cabinet. 

"The members are on the dorm. I lost the game so I have to go here and say this nonsense things to you. I really don't have any plans in going here. The members told me that if hyung will notice, I'm the one who'll be dead." 

"I thought you came here to have some love talk." I whispered. 

"What are you saying?" L helped me. 

"I said, I'll help you guys. If only I'm not your fan." 

"Thank you." 

After few minutes, the door opened. "you, are you here? Where are you?" OMYGAD. Minhyeon is here! I'm dead. What will be her reaction if she saw L here?