D-Day

Only Tears.

Author's POV 

When you went into the concert, you're wearing a violet tee and it made you looks like a staff of the concert. You're not with Minhyeon. It exactly 5pm and you went in to the different door. It's the way to the backstage. 

A person walked closely to you and gave a clothes to you. "Can you give this in Room 3001?" You just nodded. You're still wondering where are you now. 

You're looking for the room 3001 and finally you found it! You knocked on the door and a tall guy opened the door. 

"Someone gave me this and told me to bring this to Room 3001." You handed the clothes on him.

"Err... thanks." He thanked you. You're looking on your shoes as you gave the clothes so you didn't see the guy's face. Before he could close the door... you asked, "Where's the audience entrance here? I think I'm lost. I'm sorry for asking this to you." Your Busan accent makes him laugh. 

"It's okay. No problem. You need to walk straight there and turn left... there's a white door there, enter and that's it!" He instructed you. 

"Thank you!" You shook hands with him. You looked up and realize that it was Sungyeol you're talking to. 

"OMONA~" You screamed and immediately, cupped your mouth with your hand. "Sorry..." You bowed 90 degrees. 

"It's okay. I think you must go to your seat now, the concert will start in 2 hours. Enjoy." He bowed and smiled. You gave him a nod and a huge smile. You went happily on your seat and met Minhyeon. Few hours had passed and the show already ended. 

You can't imagine you have seen them in front of you. Performing your favorite songs of them. You're smiling like an idiot while walking home with Minhyeon. You passed by to the door, the way to backstage. You haven't noticed that you dropped your infinite baller. Until you went home and you're still reminiscing the event. 

===

 

[Your POV]

 

Another normal day. We don't have any classes today until next week. Err... semestral break. Boring. I went to the computer cafe nearby. Woot! Surfing on the internet and a post caught my attention. It's a video interview of Infinite after the show last night. 

Question: What's the memorable moment happened during the concert? 

"Actually it happened before the show. I met a fan on the backstage and she didn't know that she's on the backstage. She went to our room and gave the clothes that were going to wear. I was laughing because of her Busan accent and she's cute. She asked me where's the audience entrance." Sungyeol answered.

Question: Do you know her name? 

"Honestly, No. I didn't have the time to ask for her name but I would love to meet her again." 

"OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAHHHH!" I screamed. "SUNGYEOL WANTS TO MEET ME AGAIN!" I shouted happily. 

I went back on my dorm smiling like an idiot. "Hey~" Mich greeted. "What's with that smile?" She asked.

"Sungyeol wants to meet me again!" I said. 

"BWO? You met Sungyeol?" She asked. I nodded, smiling. "Where?"

"At the backstage." I responded and lay down on my bed. "It's so tiring to be a fangirl." I sighed.

"Since we don't have any class today. Wanna come with me? I'm going to Woollim Entertainment." Mich said. 

"Woollim Entertainment?" Sounds familiar. 

"It's Infinite's Entertainment. Wanna come?" I was shocked. Can we enter on that entertainment without the company's permission? 

"Of course! I wanna come." I said and change into a formal dress. After a few minutes, we're ready to go! I was so excited. After a long time, my dream and my life. It's my dream to come on their entertainment. After an hour, finally! We're here. 

Entering on the glass door makes my heart goes *thump thump* I deeply sighed. "Hi Mich." The girl with an ID staff greeted. 

"Hi eonnie." She greeted back. "Are you going to Infinite's room?" The staff asked.

"Yes, eonnie. Are they practicing?" Mich asked. 

"Kind of. But you can meet them. Just don't forget to bring a food." The staff whispered. 

"Oh! I forgot. We're just going to the coffee shop. Don't tell Infinite members that I'm here." She said. 

"Sure. I'll just go and check the CEO's schedule today. See you." The staff went on the 3rd floor. 

"Oh. Can we go to Starbucks first? Let's give them a coffee or a cake. Let's go!" We went to the coffee shop and bought a cookies and cream cake and 7 frappucinos. I was looking to a banner outside of the company. Looking on Sunggyu's smiling. Kyeong~ 

We entered the company again and rode on an elevator until to the 5th floor. We went out of the elevator and all I can hear is Sunggyu's voice singing my favorite song of him, "Because" 

We entered the room where the noise coming from. I closed my eyes when Mich opened the door. "Hi Mich!" Hoya's voice. Sunggyu stops from singing. "Woah. Cake!" Dongwoo's voice. 

"Is this a frappuccino?" A familiar voice is coming closer to me. He get the coffee holder from my hand. "Thanks Mich." He thanked.

I opened my eyes and saw Sunggyu's eyes looking at me. 

"AEGOMONINA!" I said using my Busan accent. All of them looked at me and laughed. "That was Hoya's favorite line. And I think you're from Busan too." Woohyun said. 

I nodded. "Mich, who is she?" Sunggyu asked.

"Hey hyung! I think I know her." Sungyeol spoke up. 

"Eh?" 

"Ahhh! She's the girl who was mistaken as a staff last night. She's the one who gave the clothes we needed for the show." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah. That's me." I whispered.

"You're cute." Woohyun said, smiling.

"Woohyun-hyung, stop it." Sungjong said. Sungjong turned his look at me and smiled, "Hi! I'm the maknae, Sungjong imnida. Nice meeting you here." Sungjong formally introduced himself. 

"That's nice of you maknae." Mich said.

"Mich-ssi, thanks for the frappuccino." Sunggyu thanked her. 

"Hey! Don't tell me your 'thank you'. Tell it to her." Mich's pointed at me. Sunggyu bows and said his thanks. 

"No problem." I shyly said. 

"Mich-noona what's her name?" Sungjong asked.

"you, introduce yourself." I nodded. 

"Erm. Hi~ I'm you. Mich's classmate and roommate. I'm a fan of Infinite. I'm an Inspirit. It's nice meeting all of you." I introduced myself looking at my own shoe. I can't look straight at them. I'm shy. 

"She's blushing." Dongwoo smiled. 

"Don't . She's a Sunggyu biased." Mich said. I can feel the heat in my ear. 

"Your name sounds familiar. Ahhhh! You're the one who owns the baller." __________ said. 

I lost my baller? 


A/N:Hey guys! It's been a while. LOL. I've been busy these days practising a dance for the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert. Infinite's coming here on January and I'm going. HAHAHA. So guys, how's the chapter 4? I just finished watching the Reply 1997 where Hoya roled as a guy who has a crush on Yoon Jae (Seo In Guk). I missed updating. I'll try updating this week. My class is gonna start again tomorrow. Mondays! I hate mondays :) Well, thanks for reading. I hope you like it. Don't forget to subscribe. Hey, do you have any idea who got you's baller? Comment it ^^