Meet my Life

Only Tears.

[YOUR POV] 

1 week before the concert;

It was a warm saturday. I was looking at the mirror and doing some aegyo poses. "Aing~" I said cutely while doing the 'bbuing bbuing' hand gesture. No! No! Not cute. I was trying to make some cute faces but I ended up in making my face more scary. Maybe a y pose will do. 

I tried biting my lip and placed my right arm at the back of my head. I sighed and shouted, "WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE SUNGGYU FALL IN LOVE WITH MEH?!" 

"Yah! Shut up!" My roommate Eunhye scolded me. "I'm tired hearing that name. Sunggyu~ Sunggyu~ Sunggyu~ Would you like to stop saying or screaming your idol's name? It's killing my ear. Please! Shut up!" 

"I don't care! Zip yo mouth bro! I don't need your opinion." She can't say anything. I won! 

"Sunggyu... my love." I jumped to my bed and listens to their music. "BEFORE THE DAWN!" I'm not singing... I'm screaming! I feel like I'm on a concert! Whoo. "Before the da--"

Eunhye pulled away the earphones and shouted, "Why do I have to be on the same room with a weird k-pop fan like you? Huh? It's so irritating...!" 

"Huh? Omygad! It's my Sunggyu's part." I bring back the earphones to your ear and sings. 

"Arghhhh~" She just leave and shut the door. "Why? Why? Why?" I'm singing this part when Minhyeon went to our room. 

"Heyyo!" She waved while walking closer to my bed. "Yo!" I stopped listening to their songs. 

"What brings you here?" I asked. 

"This." She held out a paper. "What's that?" I asked.

"You're not updated. Poor ya. This is a ticket for their concert." She said. I know what she means. It's for Infinite concert.

"So you're just here to make me envy." I said and crossed my arms. 

"Nah~ No! No! It's yours. I bought you two tickets. One for you and one for me." She said. 

"Ah okay...WHAT!? It's mine? Are you sure? This is really mine?" I get the ticket from Minhyeon and jumped to my bed. "KYAHHHHHHH! I'm gonna see him! I'm gonna see Sunggyu! My husband forever and ever ever ever!" 

"I know. I know. That's why I gave you this right?"

"YEAH! Thank you Minhyeon." I hugged her tightly. I'm so happy. I don't know what to say. I just want to scream and scream. This is the feeling that I wanted.  

Being a fan is not a joke, right? 

You need to buy everything you want, they want and you're trying to be their ideal girl. Even though it's not really you. 

You must be updated on what's happening to them. Merchandises, albums, photobooks and etc... everyone wants it. Who wouldn't? 

Saying "He's my husband and he's mine!" is just a dream. Do they know us? That's what my parent says. You're just wasting your money on buying this and that. 

I'm tired on hearing those kind of phrases. They must be happy because I'm not like the others. Wasting their time in drugs and whatsoever. 

It's hard to be a fan also even though you're in Korea. There's a lot of places you must know. Some of the fans here are not that friendly. They pick their friends. Unlike Minhyeon, even though she has a wealthy life she doesn't pick her friends. 

I'm happy just to have a k-pop lover like her. I'm just an Inspirit who can't afford to buy their album. I'm just a scholar to my school. I only have 1500 won/ $1 everyday. My school is just near from our dorm. So I don't have to take a bus or a subway. 

I'm saving my money just to buy everything related to Infinite. I want anything. 

But most of all I want to see the guys of my dreams, Infinite. 

How did I met them? Simple, I met them because of Minhyeon. Minhyeon have seen Infinite for about a hundredth of times. My classmates are not a kpop fan. Yes, that's true. They're a G.C (a Grade Concious). I'm confident about my grades. 

Minhyeon and I always go to the mall and have some a little chat. I'm lucky to have her. 

By the way, she gave me a white baller and a cute silver bracellet last night. I'd love to wear it everyday. 

----

It's my way to school when I passed by into a book sale shop. It's not yet time for my class so I search for the books that I can read for my spare time. I found a book covered with a black colored paper and a small envelop every page. I checked the price. It's only 800won so I bought it. I haven't checked the plot yet. I walked out of the store and start reading while walking.

I pulled out a small paper from the envelop and it says; "Only Tears..."

"Only tears? Huh? Is this the title?" I asked myself. 

I pulled out another small paper from the envelop of the second page and it says; "Follow your heart. It will lead you to your man of your life..." 

Weird book huh? I stopped reading it when I'm on the school gate. I headed to my classroom and went to my seat. "you-ssi, Eunhye told me that she's gonna move out to your dorm. She doesn't want you to be her roommate ever again." My seatmate told me. 

"Huh? It's okay. Then I'll be alone? Omo! It's going to be a happy day for me." I said happily. 

"But... She told me also that someone's going to be your new roommate. I'm curious who is she." She said. New roommate? Is she going to be a Kpop fan too? I hope she is. Then I'll be happy! 

"Oh. I wanna meet her." I said. 

"Eunhye told me that the girl will be there on your dorm tomorrow morning." She added. 

"I see." 

Then our professor entered the room and start discussing. It's already 8pm in the evening when I went home. It's late already. I haven't eaten my dinner. My stomach is begging for food. 

I turned the lights on and jumped to my bed. "Aigoo~" I looked at ceiling and sighed. Suddenly, I remember the book that I bought earlier. "383 pages." 

"What's the reason why you're falling in love with many guys? A coincidence? or they're just handsome and nice guys to make you fall in love?" The first sentence of the 3rd page. I continued reading... Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around."