First Conversation with Infinite

Only Tears.

[YOUR POV]

I feel out of place. While they're practicing "The Chaser", Mich is preparing the coffee. Oh, after ________ gave back my baller, I feel like changing my bias. HEHE. I think both of us are destined for each other. A few minutes later, their practice has ended.

I'm just standing against the wall. "Mich, thanks for the coffee." Hoya thanked. 

"Don't thank me. Thank her." Mich looked at me.

"you, Thank you." He said using his Busan accent. 

"It's nothing." I whispered. 

"you, don't be shy. You can talk to us, treat us like a normal person. We're just like you." Sungjong said as Woohyun nodded. 

"There's nothing to worry about. Mich is like you also. A fan of us, but she treats us as her friend." Hoya spoke up. 

"Erm, can I ask a favor?" I asked.

"Sure, you can. What is it?" Sunggyu said.

"Can you sign my Infinitize album, please? I'm really a fan of you and I never got a chance to go at your fansigning events because I'm kind of busy." I said. Myungsoo smirked.

I held out my album and a marker. Dongwoo get the pen and album. He signed it on the page with his picture. The other members signed the album also and left a message for me. 

Myungsoo brought back the album and Mich whispered at me, "I suggest you to read the messages later when you got home." I nodded and a huge smile appeared on my face. 

"Thank you so much." I bowed a lot of times. "It's okay, no problem." Dongwoo smiled. He's the cutest guy ever.

"Please be seated. Do you have a nickname?" Sungjong asked. I shook my head, "You don't? Well, we're experts. We made Mich-noona's nickname and she loved it." Sungjong said. 

"I suggest, Danbi. It's cute, right?" Sungyeol suggested. Danbi means sweet rain. I guess it's cute. 

"No! Mimi, maybe?" Woohyun said. 

"What do you want? Mimi or Danbi?" Sungjong asked. 

"They're both cute but I prefer Danbi. Sorry Woohyun-ah." I apologized. Sungyeol smiled and shouted, "DANBIBIBIBI~ When you came back here, make sure not be shy, understand Danbi?" 

Oh my gosh. Sungyeol. Will you be mine? "Hmm, yeah." I slightly smiled. 

"Hey, let's have a seat." Sunggyu said. We seated. "So, how much do you love us?" Woohyun asked me. 

A LOT especially Sunggyu. More than my life? Aigoo. You can kill me now. 

"Woohyun-hyung!" Sungjong grinned. 

"What? I just want to know how much she love us. Is that a problem?" Woohyun said. 

If only I can tell them what I wanted to say. "Uhmm..." The members are looking at me except Myungsoo. He's looking at his phone. I feel uncomfortable but I feel like I'm in heaven. 

"Hey, don't make Danbi feel uncomfortable. Oh, it's getting late. We have to go." Mich finally spoke up. 

"But... we're still on the 'getting to know each other' stage. Can you go home later? It's still 3pm. We still have time." Woohyun said. 

"I'm sorry Woohyun-ah but we have to go. You know, she's busy when it comes to school. She needs to study." Mich said. 

"Awww, okay." Woohyun don't have any to say. So he just nodded and pouted. Poor ya. Mich needs to know more about me. We don't have any class tomorrow. Aigoo! I wanted to stay with them for more few hours, forever maybe? 

I'm still shy to talk with them but it was a perfect conversation. Sunggyu called the taxi. We said our farewells and thanks. I'm so happy today and this is going to be the unforgettable day in my life. 

While on the cab, I remember Myungsoo who's keeping his mouth shut. He didn't even said a thing. "Mich, I noticed Myungsoo is really quiet. Is he really like that?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Maybe you'll know when you know him well. And there's a story behind it.

Something's fishy. Mich is hiding something from me. She didn't say secrets to me. She doesn't trusts me? Or she just want me to know her secrets? Well, let's see. This is so interesting. 

We went home peacefully. We travelled for almost 2 hours. When we got home, I put my earphone in my ears and sleep. It's so tiring. I woke up 7pm, I cooked ramyun. While eating, someone called me. 

It's from an unknown number. I answered the phone call, "Yobeosaeyo? Who is this?" 

"It's me L." He said. 

"L? Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo?" My eyes widened. My mouth is full of noodles. 

"Uhm."  

"How did you know my number?" I asked.

"From Mich. And please don't call me Myungsoo. I don't like it." He said. 

"Why did you call me? Is there any problem?" I asked him. 


A/N: Hi~ kekeke. Update again. I'll update tomorrow. Do you guys know who's the guy who got your baller? I only have 1 member in my mind. (Hint: JH) Well, how's the chapter 5? Again, please subscribe to this story and don't forget to leave a comment. Love lots. Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having a great time watching Boyfriend's Janus. Have you watched it? LOL. I can't concentrate :P