New Student

Only Tears.

[YOUR POV]

A regular day in school. I was packing my lunch box and getting ready for the test in Mathematics. I was walking on the streets with my closed eyes. I'm still sleepy until I bumped with somebody. I quickly opened my eyes and spoke, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Are you okay?" 

"Oh! I'm okay. I'm the one who must ask you that. Miss, your nose is bleeding." He said. 

"OMYGAD." I hate blood. I don't want to see blood. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I get a tissue in my bag and wipe my bleeding nose. "Are you okay? We can go to the hospital if you want?" The guy suggests. 

"No. It's okay and I have class today. No hospital. I'm sorry again sir, I'm going now. Thank you." I bowed and run to my school. I met Minhyeon at the library and tell her who's my new roommate. She was so happy that Hye Sun is an Inspirit but she's not happy that Hye Sun got a picture with Sunggyu.

"And they look good together..." I whispered. 

"Huh?" I nodded. "I'm jealous. I'm not envious because she has a picture with him but I'm jealous and I don't know why." I added. 

"Okay, I know. If she's with Myungsoo, I would throw him at the Pacific Ocean. I understand you. Now, it's our time to go to class. Meet me in the Cafeteria later, okay?" 

"Sure!" We walked out of the room and we went on our classes. Since we have a different schedules and classes we meet always in Cafeteria and eat together. 

I walked into my classroom and wait for our teacher. Suddenly someone approached me, "Hi you!" 

I looked up and saw that it was Hye Sun. "Oh hi~" I waved. 

"Can we eat together when lunch time? I'm just a newbie. Or would you like to tour me in your school?" She asks. 

"Hmmm. Maybe next time, I'm going to eat lunch with my friend so I can't tour you here in school." I said. 

"Then, can I just go with you and your friend? I would love to meet her." She said. 

"Uhh... okay! Sure, No problem." 

I'm not being selfish. My evil side is eating me! Go away you evil. Come to me my angel spirit. 

She's still an Inspirit and we're going to be one forever. We'll be friends. 

Time passed by quickly. And I and Hye Sun went to the Cafeteria to meet Minhyeon. 

I saw Minhyeon standing at the soda machine. "Oh hi!" I waved. I hope she saw me. 

"Hello!" She mouthed. She waved back and she went to our seat. "Minhyeonie, this is Hye Sun. A new student, my classmate and my roommate." I introduced Hye Sun to her. 

"Hi! I'm Minhyeon, you's friend. Nice meeting you." They shook hands.

"It's nice meeting you too, Minhyeon-ssi." She said nicely. 

"Hye Sun, she's an Inspirit too and a Myungsoo biased." I said to her. 

"Really? Myungsoo's eyes can kill lots of fangirls. He's nice and friendly." She said. 

"Yes. I know. I've seen him a lots and lots of times." Minhyeon added. 

"Good then." 

The atmosphere is not good here, I guess. "Can we get something to eat?"  I suggest. 

"Sure!" Minhyeon gave me an 'okay' hand gesture. 

We fall in line and get a tray. "Ddeokbeokki please and 1 plate of bibimbap. Thank you!" I said. The lady gave me a cup of ddeokbeokki and 1 plate of bibimbap in my tray. "Thanks again." 

I paid my orders and get some soda at the Soda Machine. Someone approached Hye Sun and said, "Can we take a picture?" 

"Hmmm." She looked at us. I nodded. "Okay." Then, she took a selca with freshmen. "What's your name noona?" 

"Hye Sun." The guy smiled. "Thanks. See you!" He bowed and left.

We went back to our seat and start eating our lunch. "You're quiet popular, Mich." I said. 

She shook her head and said, "No, I'm not." She smiled. 

Minhyeon finally spoke up, "Hey, Is that couple ring? I've seen a lot of that on Dongdaemun." 

"Errr... kind of. My boyfriend gave me this." I'm shocked! She had a boyfriend? 

"BOYFRIEND?" I and Minhyeon asked her. "Yes. I had a boyfriend. Is there a problem with that?" She looked away. 

"No." I said. 

"It's just unexpected." Minhyeon said.

"He's an Inspirit. Sunggyu's fanboy." She said. OMO! Just wanna say she's so lucky to have a fanboy boyfriend. 

"Woah. So lucky." Minhyeon smiled. She just nodded. 

---

Time passed by so fast and our class has ended. The three of us went home together. Minhyeon have different way so we have to separate. 

While walking, I remembered the topic we talked about a while ago at the cafeteria. 

"So Mich, what's the name of your boyfriend?" I asked. 

"I'm sorry, I can't answer that." She responded.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Nevermind. You'll just know that when the right time comes." 

Walking with her in the cold night is kinda awkward. I can feel there's something fishy about her and yeah. I don't know what it is. 


A/N: So guys! How's the Chapter 3? I promised that I'll update every night, but I guess I broke that promise. I was been busy these days and I can't manage my time and now I applied on a Graphic Shop. I guess I'm busy enough. Woot. Hmmm. I hope you understand me. Thank you so much & don't forget to subscribe/ comment and vote! :D KEKE (I'm not forcing you though.) Enjoy!