The Girl in my Room

Only Tears.

[YOUR POV]

It was a normal day in school. One more class and my school day will end. It's going to be our History class so I'm kinda excited. I like History. I was on my way to the computer room to check some of my notes that I'd saved for our quiz today. 10 minutes before my class starts. I ran to the computer room and print the papers I have to review. After printing out the papers, I went to my class. Good thing, it's not yet starting. 

I review my notes and the papers that I printed out. Few minutes passed our professor started giving the test papers. 30 minutes had passed, I'm still answering. I don't know what to answer. Infinite is bothering me. Sadly, my professor stopped us in answering. 4 items and I'll finish it but... ARGH! Why? 

I walked to the library. I'm the only person in the school and the school guards. I searched for some books that I'll use for my homework. I went home carrying a 5 thick books. I walked upstairs and opened the door. Huh? Is there someone in my room? 

There's someone in my bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom's door. "Hello..." 

"Oh! Are you you?" A voice coming from the bathroom. "Yes." She went out of the bathroom covering her body with a pink bathrobe.  

"Hi. I'm Lee Hye Sun. You can call me Mich." I shook hands with her. "I'm going to be your new roommate and we'll get along." She said to me. She got her pajamas and changed. While putting her clothes on the cabinet, I saw a picture of her with a familiar guy. 

Is that... Sunggyu? "Mich, who is this?" I asked her and get the framed picture. "It's Sunggyu's from Infinite. He's my idol." She said, blushing. 

OMO! He really is. "You're an Inspirit?" I asked immediately, still looking at the picture. "Yes! Since they debuted, I've been their fan. I'm happy to have a picture with my bias. Are you an Inspirit too?" She asked. 

I nodded. Looking at the picture makes me cry. I'm jealous. "Then we could spazz all the time!" She said. "Yes we could." I said still... looking at that picture. 

Why? Sunggyu? It feels like I'm far from you. I can't meet you. I'm not a fan. I haven't bought any of your albums. Why Sunggyu? Why? 

"Can I get your phone number?" She gave me her phone. Her wallpaper is a picture of him with the whole Infinite members. My life is going to be a disaster. 

I saved my number on her phone and gave her phone back. "So who's your bias?" She asked me.

"Sunggyu..." I said.

"Really?" I nodded. I'm not comfortable being with her. It's not that I'm jealous but I feel like a lost fan and will never get back. Did you get what I mean? Minhyeonie, I need you right now.

I went to my study table and look at Sunggyu's picture on my phone. Yah~ I know I'll meet you for the next few days but how can you take a picture with somebody else? And the bad thing is, she's a girl. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I looked to Hye Sun and nodded. 

I turned my attention to my notes. I sighed. Maybe I'll be jealous if she's Sunggyu's girlfriend but she's not. I guess I'll stop thinking about her. 

"That's right you!" I said and start reviewing until I slept on my study table. 

 

[Hye Sun's POV] 

I hope she didn't notice it on the picture. 


[A/N]: A short chapter for this night. I'll update tomorrow morning. Don't forget to subscribe and comment. Thank you so much. How was the chapter 2? :D Enjoy reading :D