There Is NO Short Path

Robbery Bob, Man of Steal: A Stolen Heart

Clara. It all comes rushing back to you. Your dream wasn't a dream. It was real. Clara is real. Why did that voice tell you to go to HER house?

As you keep walking, she spots you and makes a signal telling you to go.

It's too late.

You see a man with his arm wrapped around Clara but Clara seems like she doesn't want to be next to him. You need to know more. You walk out of Clara's house and knock on the door.

Clara comes and opens the door. 'What are you doing here?' She demands.

'Someone told me to come and rob this house. I don't know who it was. Can I come in?'

'I guess but please don't make any assumptions Bob. Please!'

'Okay...'

I walk into the house unsure of what is around the corner.

'Biff, this is Bob, my friend. Bob, this is Biff.' Clara says.

Biff turns. 'Hi there. I'm Biff. Nice to meet you.'

Oh no. This is the voice from the phone call. 'Hi. I'm Bob. Nice to meet you Biff!' You shakily say.

'Oh. Will you look at the time. I have to go now Clara. It was nice meeting you Bob. Goodbye.'

'Let me walk you out Biff. I have to go too. Bye Clara I'll stop by next time.'

'O-okay. B-bye Biff. Bye Bob. See you later!'

As soon as you are out of the house and door is closed you turn to Biff.

'Why did you call me? Why want me to rob this house? What do you know?'

'Hehehe. I have been how do I say this. Watching you. If you didn't come something would have happened to your loved one. Clara. Now I have to take out the competition. Goodbye Bob.'

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooossssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

'Where am I?'