Valentine's Day

Robbery Bob, Man of Steal: A Stolen Heart

It's Valentine's Day. How could you forget? And guess what? You haven't even gotten a present for Clara. Your one true love...

"What the heck? How can it be Valentine's Day? It seems like it was just yesterday..." you sigh.

"But I don't know what to get her! Besides, she's in love with Biff the Beauty!" you say in a mocking tone. "I know! I'll go to the supermarket and get some fresh fruits and whatnot for her! Nothin' beats the frehness of food... That reminds me. I'm getting hungry."

You stomach grumbles loudly. Luckily for you there is a giant supermarket right in front of your eyes.

Huh. What a coincidence. I wonder if Clara's grandmother set this up. nah. I doubt it.

As you make your way to the store you spot someone. Someone burly and beastly and  somehow Biff-like.

Cheese and crackers! It's Biff!

You quickly dive into the bushes near you. The grandma must be behind this. As usual...

You watch Biff go into the store and come out with bruises all over himself.

Must be some tight security for a supermarket. You think to yourself.

Once the coast is clear, you sneak in and see security cameras, and 3 no 4 security guards walking everywhere. how are you gonna get out of this?

You find a room where no one else seems to be in and sneak into there. Luckily enough there is a row of lockers filled with security guard uniforms. Using your lock picking skills you open the locker and quickly put on the guard uniform.

You step out of there proudly and collect all the items you need. Sneakily of course. Then you quickly dash out of there and walk to Clara's house with the Valentine's 'gift' for her.

Once you reach her house you spot Biff's car.

Biff sure has a nice car! Ooooh. A combi! Aqua too! Nice! I better not go in her house yet.

Biff doesn't take too long. It seems as if he just walked in and walked out! Once he drives away you brush yourself and walk into her house.

Once Clara sees you she runs to you and hugs you. You show her the presents for her.

"Happy Valentines Day Clara!" you say.

She whispers back. "Thank you!"

" I have to go now Clara. Goodbye!"

"Wait Bob! I need to tell you something!"

"What is it Clara?"

"Umm... Okay. Keep up the BREAKING in and ENTERING! Think but don't SPEAK and DISGUISE yourself always. Kay?"

"O-okay... bye Clara! See you soon."

"Bye Bob. Break a potato!"

"Kay! Potato...hehehe. Bye."

"Bye."

You leave and shut the door behind you suddenly.

All of a sudden the world seems to be turning around you. You black out. Once you wake up you find yourself in front of a house. Not any oridinary house though...