Pac-Man

Robbery Bob, Man of Steal: A Stolen Heart

A giant maze is set up. You see two guards wandering around and hide behind the corner of a wall. The booming voice comes back.

"YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE IS TO GET TO THE EXIT FIRST WITHOUT BEING SPOTTED BY THE GUARDS BOB. IF THEY SPOT YOU THE GAME WILL BE OVER. THERE ARE SOME STAMINA RESTORATIONS SPREAD OUT ALONG THIS MAZE. YOU MUST COLLECT THEM AND THE GREEN FLASHING DOTS. UNFORTUNATELY BIFF IS SICK SO HIS TWO GUARDS ARE IN HIS PLACE. LONNIE AND LENNY. GOOD LUCK. ENJOY PLAYING PAC-MAN!"

"Wait. What? Pac-Man? You can't be serious!" you yell out. That wasn't a good idea. Now the guards are trying to track you.

You curse under your breath. "Crud."

"3, 2, 1. GO!"

You dart out of your hiding spot trying not to get beat up by Biff's bodyguards. You keep hearing the words 'STAMINA RESTORED' every time you get some giant flashing dot.

All of a sudden you hear the words 'EXIT' being repeated.

Oh right. That means I've collected everything. I better get outta here.

Knowing the guards are right on your tails you quickly run towards the exit elevator.

Then, you hear the guards tripping over each other and cursing.

Crap. They can hear me running.

You finally get into the elevator and see the guards' angry faces.

The elevator doors open. You step out blinded by the light. once your sight has adjusted all you can see are...

 

 

 

DOORS.