Choosing the Right Path

Robbery Bob, Man of Steal: A Stolen Heart

All of a sudden you see yourself in a weird place. It seems to be a labratory. In the middle of the DESERT!

What has happened?

'Hmmm... this must be part of Biff's tricks to get rid of me!'

You hear a booming voice on a P.A system near by.

'HELLO BIFF AND BOB! THIS IS A TEST TO SEE WHICH ONE OF YOU IS WORTHY OF CLARA! BIFF ALREADY KNOWS THIS BUT BOB YOU DON'T! NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY. YOU MUST GO AGAISNT EACH OTHER AND DEFY ALL ODDS IN A SERIES OF ACTIVITES. TODAY, I HAVE MADE A SPECIAL MAZE THANKS TO MY GOOD FRIEND MR. PSYCHOWITZ. HE OWNS THIS LAB. CHOOSE THE RIGHT PATH. OR YOU DIE. THREE TIMES AND YOU ARE OUT. THEN GOES ONE POINT TO YOUR OPPONENT. GOOD LUCK. YOU NEED IT.'

'Hmmm... that sounded like an old lady's voice. must be Clara's grandmother then. I must try to impress her.' You think.

You get ready. This moment is what counts. You hear the countdown.

'3, 2, 1... GO!'

You quickly dart into the first door. You see Biff. He has already started. You see three paths, each a different colour. Red, green and blue.

You think. You think hard of what your strategy is going to be.

'I know! I'll let Biff go first and whatever path he doesn't take I'll take.'

While you wait for Biff, you see items lying around with a sparkly glow. You have seen them before. On items you have stolen.

'I must have to grab these. I'll take 'em just in case.' You mutter to yourself.

Biff already died on the blue and green paths so you take the red path. Luckily for you, you don't die.

Then there is a second set of doors and for some reason you have a flashback.

You remember when you first met Clara. When you went to her house. There were many pictures of her grandmother with green backgrounds.

Because of some ugly photos, you decide to take the green path. Unfortunately, (for Biff) you didn't die! You see a secret trapdoor and escape through there.

The scenery has now changed.

You grumble,'Oh man. Where am I now?'