Breaking and Entering

Robbery Bob, Man of Steal: A Stolen Heart

Okay guys this is the latest chapter! Sorry it's been a long time! It contains mature content! Jks. Just enjoy it!


Wait a moment... I think I know whose house this is. Crap! It is Gasp's house!  You think to yourself. All of a sudden, you hear a faint cry.

"Help! Help me!" You know whose voice it is. It's Clara's voice.

You open your mouth to say somethiing but then you remember the words Clara said to you. Don't SPEAK! Okay. You carefully pick the lock and enter the room. Everywhere. Everywhere you go you see yellow.

This is definitely Gasp's house. why would he kidnapp my darling Clara though? I haven't done anything bad . Or have I...

"Bob! Help! Help me! I need you Bob! Agggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Clara's scream brings you back to reality. You continue sneakily sneaking around the house until you find Clara. She is strapped to a chair in a well lit room. So look at her. She is still so beautiful. You continue to walk towards her but it is too late.

Everything goes dark.

 

You wake up and you are seated next to Clara. Both of your hands are untied. You hug her tightly. In fact, too tightly. She starts to gasp for breath. You realise.

"Sorry Clara." you say in a sheepish voice.

"It's okay my dear little ninja."

You both are so happy to be in each others arms and press your lips against hers. But the warmth of her lips which is familiar. Too familiar.

***FLASHBACK***

The school bell rings. You hear the chatter of children fill the hallways. Today has been a bad day. You have lost someone close to you. Having no friends doesn't help either. All of these thoughts stop you in your tracks.

You don't realise where you are standing and you hear the voice of Ben.

"Hey Bob! whatcha doin' here? Huh?"

You don't answer because you are too lost in yuour thoughts.

" I asked you a question Bob! Answer me!"

You don't answer him. You just simply stare at the ground.

"That is it pipsqueak! You're goin' down!" He pushes you into the row of lockers and you suddenly feel blood trickling down your face.

"Hahahaha! See ya loser!"

You sink down onto the floor. Everyone else has run away. The teachers are too busy talking about what to wear to the year 12's formal.

You suddenly hear a voice.

"Are you okay?" It's a girls voice.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" you say in an angry voice.

You realise that you spoke to her in an angry tone and are about to say sorry when she says,

"It's okay. I understand. I saw him beat you up. Let me clean it up for you."

"Oh thanks."

She ever so gently cleans up the wound on your head. You look at her. Dark brown eyes, black hair, and a wonderful smile. She sees you looking at her. You blush.

"I'm sorry. You're very uhhh.... beautiful!"

She smiles her radiant smile. She leans forward and places her lips on yours. A feeling of warmth gushes all over your body. After what seems like 5 minutes yu hear Ben's voice in the hallway again.

You pull your lips away from her.

"What's wrong Bob?"

"It's the bully again."

"Ben? I better go Bob if he spots me with you... it could be the end for you! Bye."

She gives you a long lingering kiss and runs off. Before you can ask for her name she has already turned around the corner.

You never saw her again.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"Bob? Bob? Are you okay? Why did you pull away from me? Wait a minute... in school... did you get bullied by Ben?"


To be continued!!! in the next chapter which I highly doubt i will get up!!!