The 'Key' to Her Heart

Robbery Bob, Man of Steal: A Stolen Heart

You wake up. Remembering a dream. It seemed real. Too real.

You look on the floor to see if you stole anything to remind you of your robberies yesterday. Nothing.

'I guess it was a dream. Huh.'

You have your breakfast in the makeshift home which yes, you made. Mmmm! Donuts! Yum-my!

Today is a new day. More houses to rob. More things to steal. You hear a faint noise.

Brip brip! Brip brip! Brip brip! It's your phone.

'Hello?'

'Hello Bob. I need you to do me a special favour.' Says a raspy voice.

'Who is this? You might have the wrong number.'

'Oh no Bob. I got the right man all right. You must do me this special favour or...' The voice trailed off.

'Hello?'

'I need you to go to 23 Sunset Street, Blanc Valley. I know you have robbed that suburb before and need you to rob that house. If you don't well, something bad will happen to your loved ones!'

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! He hung up.

It sounded like this man was serious so you quickly go to that house.

***

Huh? It feels like deja vu to you. You've been here before. At this house.

As you move closer to the house you notice something sticking out of the 'welcome' mat. It's a key.You pick it up and slide it into the keyhole and turn it slowly.

Clllllliiick! You push the door open.

You see a sight which shocks you to death.