Sungyeol

Infinite scenario: When you're afraid of storms

 

We're sorry, the number you are calling cannot be reached-

 

You sighed and hung up your phone after yet another failed attempt to contact Sungyeol. You were in bed, unable to fall asleep due to the storm. The weather had been getting gradually worse all day but now it was reaching a new level. Most people find storms relaxing and can sleep right through them but they just made you restless. You wanted to see if Sungeyol was alright but you also knew that his voice was the only thing that could calm your nerves right now.

 

A deafening clap of thunder and a blinding flash of lighting caused the electricity to go out. You've never been in a darkness like this before. The dark night sky was enhanced with the dark, angry clouds of the storm, and now all the lights on your street had gone out, you felt as if you were suffocating.

 

You desperately unlocked your phone and basked in the light it gave off. You went to dial Sungyeol's number but at this point you were happy to just stare at his caller I.D. Picture. You imagined that if he were here he would be making fun of you for being such a baby, but no matter how much he teased you you knew how much he really cared for you.

 

You phone locked itself and once again you were consumed by the darkness.

 

As you were about to unlock your phone you heard a noise, the sound of your front door opening. In your paranoid state you immediately jumped to worst possible scenario. You decided to swallow your fear and face the intruder, you wouldn't go down without a fight.

 

You climbed out of bed and resisted the urge to jump back in it when thunder struck again. Feeling your way through the darkness you eventually found your bedroom door, opened it, and stepped into the hallway. You felt like a character in a horror movie, the one everyone yells at for being so stupid because she made herself an easy target.

 

Your eyes were wide and your heart was pounding, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

 

“Gotcha!”

 

You screamed and elbowed the person in the stomach, sending them falling to the ground groaning in pain, then you sprinted back to your bedroom.

 

“Hey!Wait! Owwww....” you could hear the person yelling after you.

 

 You stopped dead in your tracks. That voice........

 

You gasped and covered your mouth with your hand, turning around and running back to the figure on the floor.

 

“Sungyeol?!”

 

“The one and only.”

 

You dropped down beside him and helped him up “I am so so sooo sorry! You know how paranoid I get during storms! I thought you were a serial killer or something......”

 

“Well, at least I know you can take care of yourself.” he said as he placed a hand on his stomach “The phone lines were down and then I heard that the power went out around here, so I thought I should go check on my little scaredy cat.” he ruffled your hair.

 

“I am not a scaredy cat!” you pouted “But....you really went out in the storm....just for me?”

 

“Well....yeah....I was worried.” the atmosphere was turning serious, which made you both feel awkward. No matter how serious your feelings for each other were, neither of you were comfortable wit h openly talking about them.

 

Your eyes had adjusted quite well in the darkness and you could make out his face. You reached out your hand, grabbed his chin, and kissed him on the lips.

 

You could almost feel him blush and had to try not laugh at the look of total shock on his face.

 

“Thank you for coming for me, Yeollie, I love you.”

 

“I-I love you too ______ ….....”

You stared at each other until another fit of thunder shook you from your trance. You yelped and threw yourself into Sungyeol's arms. He laughed and started to tease you again.

"What were you just saying about not being a scaredy cat?"

"Shut up, Sungyeol!"

 

 

 

How could you NOT love him????

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6sf3mhl7z1r9l8s8o1_500.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_909ZgXli34/TpqhbcnH59I/AAAAAAAABaQ/v_jnsabbJ6Y/s1600/sungyeol.gif

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7reudUVLE1r28jz0.gif

http://static.tumblr.com/v4g41kr/q1lm0075f/tumblr_lzzysthmpv1r9gfivo1_500.gif