Hoya

Infinite scenario: When you're afraid of storms

“Aish, can't even see the road through all this.....” Hoya grumbled as he tried to maneuver the car through the heavy rain.

 

You could only nod. You were terrified of storms and being caught in the middle of such an intense one wasn't exactly helpful. You sat frozen in your seat, trying not to panic.

 

Hoya could sense how tense you were, he could only imagine how frightened you must be “Don't worry, jagi. We'll be home soon and we can curl up and watch a movie, huh?” You nodded again, keeping an expressionless mask. He wanted to reach out and offer some comfort but was afraid to take his attention off the road.

 

He was concentrating on getting home when a huge clap of thunder shook you to your very core.

 

“HOYA OPPA SAVE ME!!!” you screamed, no longer able to keep a strong appearance.

 

Your scream startled Hoya and he lost control of the car, sending it into a skid. He frantically tried to correct it while you screamed in the passenger seat. It didn't last for more than a minute but everything seemed to move in slow motion. The car finally came to a stop and you and Hoya sat there trying to process what just happened.

 

After a bit, you became aware of the sobs that were shaking through your body. Hoya reached over and grabbed your face in his hands.

 

“Shh, it's okay.” He soothed you as he wiped away your tears

 

“M-Mianhe oppa” you sniffled “Because of me we almost-”

 

“Shhh...it's not your fault.” He soothingly your hair. You shook your head and were about to apologize again when another clap of thunder boomed. You screamed and buried yourself into Hoya's chest, his arms instinctively wrap tightly and protectively around you.

 

The thunder seemed endless, shaking everything around you. You desperately clung to Hoya as you sobbed into his chest, his arms wrapped tighter around you every time the thunder got louder.

 

After a few minutes the thunder stopped and the rain eased down to a light drizzle. Hoya breathed a sigh of relief and whispered in your ear “It's over ____....you're safe now.”

 

You pulled back and looked at him with puffy, red eyes. He smiled at you before holding your face and gingerly kissing both of your eyelids, relaxing your shaking body almost instantly

 

“Don't worry, I'll always be here to protect you from the thunder.”