Sleep

Connection

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CONNECTION.

 

SLEEP.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was yet another usual Friday night for SHINee. They enjoyed their dinner very much and the two youngest were in charge for clean-up task. It had been their routine ever since they debuted. The older members would stay at the roomy lounge, laughing at the talk shows or watching English blockbuster movie. It depended.

 

After about half an hour of clearing the table and washing the dishes, they decided to join their older members in the lounge. Taemin dried his wet hands on the clean little towel and walked out of the kitchen. Minho tailed the boy a few steps later, still having a small smile on his face.

 

“Wow, you guys are…wet.” Kibum observed from top to toe of the standing boys.

 

Taemin chuckled and looked at his damp shirt. He smiled to the elders before walking away from them to his shared room. He picked out a new shirt and started to remove his top. Just in time, Minho entered the room without knocking and saw the pale skin of Taemin’s unblemished back.

 

Minho’s mind went blank and speechless; his lips parted a bit. Taemin turned around by the click noise of the door and smiled at Minho. Minho went crazier. He drooled mentally over the pair of pinky s on the boy’s chest and the smooth skin of the belly. Taemin was unaware on how much his exposed body influenced Minho. It aroused him so much.

 

“I’ll go first.” said Taemin before leaving Minho, who was motionless on his spot.

 

Taemin sat on the couch next to Jinki and sighed lightly. Jinki looked at him and raised his eyebrows. Taemin shook his head and lifted his body.

 

“What do we have on TV now?” asked Taemin.

 

Jonghyun flipped through channels and threw the remote on the couch.

 

“Nothing. Every channel is boring. The movie is cancelled tonight.” said Kibum, shrugging his shoulders.

 

Minho joined them and sat close to Taemin. He asked the same subject and Kibum repeated the line. They gathered in a circle and kept unspoken, thinking ideas to spend their free night. Suddenly, Jonghyun snapped his fingers and jumped on his spot continually.

 

“I got an idea. Why don’t we play ‘Spin the Bottle’ game?” suggested the puppy-like boy.

 

Taemin and Minho stared at their hyung in confuse while Jinki and Kibum were smirking at the idea.

 

 “You don’t know the game?” asked Jinki, expecting the respond.

 

“Don’t you guys go to party? Teens usually have fun with this game.” said Kibum.

 

“We’ll spin a bottle and…wait!” shouted Jonghyun.

 

Kibum looked at Jonghyun and lifted his eyebrows. Jonghyun tried to speak up with his unusual expression. The leader of all got the message and broke the silence.

 

“Ah! Yes! I’m sorry but these two guys are too innocent, I guess?” said Jinki.

 

Kibum laughed and rolled on the floor. Everybody looked at him with a ‘what’s-so-funny’ look.

 

“Hyung, I played this game since I’m 16. They’re 18 and 19, hyung.” said Kibum.

 

Jonghyun widened his eyes. His mouth gaped a little.

 

“You played this on that age? With guys? I cancelled this game because we’re males.” said Jonghyun, looking at Kibum.

 

“Ah…who cares whoever we are. I’m like that.” said Kibum.

 

Jonghyun gawked at Kibum and blinked his eyes. His mouth extended to form an ‘O’. Kibum stretched his hand and pressed Jonghyun’s jaws upward to close his gaping mouth.

 

“Close your mouth, dear.” said Kibum.

 

“Hyung, can we get serious please?” voiced Taemin.

 

“Taemin, we need to cancel Jjong’s idea. It’s a bit…inappropriate for you. We’ll play when you’re 20, okay?” advised Jinki.

 

“So, what are we going to do?” asked Minho, bored.

 

Jonghyun crawled over to Jinki and whispered something to the leader. A smile crept on Jinki’s lips and he nodded his head. He turned to Taemin and Minho and smiled in sorry.

 

~♪♪♪~

 

“Hyung, why we’re shooed away by them?” asked Taemin innocently, rolling on his bed.

 

Minho blushed and looked at the ceiling.

 

“Well, I think they’re…watching…something?” replied him.

 

He knew and understood well enough what their hyung was watching. movie, of course.

 

“I can’t sleep, hyung. I wonder what the ‘something’ is.” whispered Taemin loudly.

 

Minho’s eyes went bigger and he rolled on his side, looking at Taemin.

 

“You don’t go, Tae. You get me?” warned Minho.

 

Taemin just shrugged with no words spoken and rotated his back to Minho. He seemed listening to Minho. The older sighed and closed his eyes. Soon, it was a pure dead silence in the room.

 

~♪♪♪~

 

Minho woke up by the noises from the living room.

 

“Eh?! Taemin, you should be sleeping.” yelled Jonghyun in surprise.

 

Minho dashed from his bed and ran to the scene. The TV’s screen was turned off but the video player was lighted. They were really watching it. The position they were on surprised Minho a bit. Jonghyun was sprawling on his belly on the floor while Kibum was sitting on his back. They looked somewhat…odd. Jinki had the couch pillow covering his lower bottom. It surely huge there since his hand was in his pants. Taemin was unconscious about the real situation.

 

“Taemin, go to sleep.” ordered Jinki, trying not to moan.

 

The maknae was stubborn. Here came his behavior again. He walked and jumped onto the couch next to Jinki. Jinki moved further away, not to be caught doing embarrassing thing by Taemin.

 

“M-Minho, bring him to your room.” ordered Kibum, gesturing at Taemin.

 

Jinki slid down the couch unintentionally and let out a suspicious moan. Taemin turned his head and looked doubtfully at Jinki.

 

 “Onew-hyung…did you-“ Taemin wanted to ask but was cut by Minho.

 

“Tae, let’s go to sleep.” said Minho, grabbing Taemin’s arms.

 

Taemin stubbornly pulled his arms back and crossed them over his chest, frowning. SHINee knew his untreatable behavior was on.

 

“I don’t want. I want to stay here.” exhaled him loudly.

 

Minho sighed heavily and crouched in front of Taemin. He uncrossed the arms from the torso and held the small hands. He looked straightly into Taemin’s eyes caringly. He put his fingers in between Taemin’s and rubbed them. The warm skinship softened Taemin inwardly.

 

“Aren’t you tired?” asked Minho, untangling the fingers.

 

“Yes, but I can’t sleep.” replied Taemin, lowering his head before meeting the elder’s eyes again.

 

Minho shifted his hands on the younger’s forearms, giving them smooth gentle .

 

“Then, I’ll help you, okay?” said Minho.

 

Taemin nodded obediently. Minho stood up and sat on the comfy couch next to Taemin.

 

“Come here, Tae.” said Minho lovingly.

 

Minho extended his arms, welcoming Taemin into his embrace. Taemin hesitated for a moment after crawling closer to Minho. He bit his bottom lip while his mind combating whether to sit or not. Minho chuckled. He coiled his arms around Taemin’s slender waist and lifted the boy from his spot. Taemin was startled that he pressed his hands on Minho’s broad shoulders for support.

 

Minho fluidly placed the boy on his laps as if he was just holding a kitten. Taemin’s face involuntarily hit Minho’s long neck, he could smell the sweet addictive scent of the older, and it remained in his mind. His eyes went big by the quick pace of things happening. He never done this before since he debuted. Minho draped Taemin’s arms around his neck and locked them behind it. Taemin did not refuse.

 

Taemin leaned his head against Minho’s stiff shoulder and inhaled the scent again. Minho wrapped his right arm around the boy’s shoulders and played with his blond locks gently. His raised his thumb and forefinger to Taemin’s eyelids and slid them down to seal the big innocent eyes. Taemin willingly let it be how it supposed to and leaned closer to Minho’s neck to get a better ‘feel’ of his gentle touch.

 

“I know you’re sleepy, Tae.” said Minho.

 

A soft hum flowed out through the boy’s lips. Minho chuckled. He raised his fingers again and placed them under the jawbone. He stuck out his forefinger and caressed the soft skin with it in pattern. It made Taemin feel a lot comfortable. As Minho’s forefinger dance ballet against the skin, it trailed down to the boy’s neck and up back to its earlier position. He continued doing the for a few minutes endlessly.

 

Few minutes later, Taemin’s breathing was steady and he was not moving much. Minho assumed that the boy should have been sleeping. He tapped on the button nose lightly.

 

“Tae?” he called.

 

 The boy did neither reply nor moving. Minho grinned slyly and leaned down to the ears.

 

“Goodnight, Mr. Mushroom.” whispered Minho almost soundlessly.

 

He looked up and searched for the other members with his eyes but they were nowhere to be seen. He guessed they needed to finish what they had started. He gently carried the boy bridal style in his arms and brought him to their room. Taemin’s soft snore filled the quiet room. Minho placed the boy carefully on the bed and covered him with the thick blanket.

 

Minho leaned down, planted a sweet kiss on the forehead of the boy, and hugged the sleeping figure for a mere second. He walked noiselessly to the other side of the bed and slipped under the same blanket. He shifted closer to the boy and wrapped his arm around the slim waist. Like he usually do every night. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

~♪♪♪~

 

So, that’s how it goes. I’m not trying to be cheesy or fluffy. I hope you like this update. First, smile. Then, sleep. I'm not sure what'll happen next. Drop your feedback down there. Thanks for reading the second chapter.

P.S: I recommend you to check out this song! It's cute and fun to hear. ^^

Title - 'READY GO!'

Sung by - Juniel.

Album - My First June.

(credit to junielsg, the owner of the video.)

 

Sapphire_Headphone

 

~♪♪♪~