Smile

Connection

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CONNECTION.

 

  1. SMILE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

‘Noona neomu yeppeo~’

 

The sweet melody flowed from the below of the boy’s soft white-covered pillow. He stirred in his sleep, slightly disturbed by the tune. The music kept on playing, filling the quiet atmosphere of the bedroom. A soft grunt escaped between his plump lips as his hand simultaneously reached for the ‘singing’ cell phone under the pillow. He tapped on a random part of the flashing screen and the music stopped.

 

The boy stretched his right arm to place his cell phone on the bedside table carefully. He palmed and rubbed his face a few times to ensure that he was fully awake to begin his scheduled day. He told his brain to lift his leg and get off bed on that minute but a limb that was draped loosely around his waist prevented him from doing so.

 

The same typical thing he would see each time he woke up. He could not understand why Minho would be lying on his bed every morning and had his arm wrapped around him. He did not mind about it though. It was not something that harmed him or whatever thing. ‘Maybe it had been his habit.’ Taemin had been telling himself the usual line over and over.

 

With full of care, he unwrapped the arm and slid down the bed. He did some stretching exercise, when the door was opened by someone. A head showed through the crack of the opened-door and smiled at him warmly. Taemin replied with an even wider smile.

 

“Good morning.” greeted Kibum from the door.

 

“Morning.” greeted him in a simple way.

 

“I’ve prepared breakfast for all of us.” said Kibum.

 

Taemin nodded and grinned at him.

 

“I’ll be down in a while.” said Taemin.

 

The door went closed noiselessly. He grabbed his towel hanging behind the door and paced sluggishly to the bathroom.

 

About 20 minutes later, Taemin walked out of the bathroom, wearing a thin white cotton shirt and a dark blue short. He stared at the sound asleep figure on his bed before continued walking out of the bedroom. He went straight to the dining area of the dorm and ate his meal accompanied by Kibum.

 

That was his daily routine before he switched into his other mode to be watched by cameras.

 

~♪♪♪~

 

Jinki stared at the younger boy worriedly. Taemin was actually not in a good mood after the things that occurred earlier. Although he was the youngest, SHINee feared him the most when he was not in a good mood or angry. No. He did not use violent acts or curses to express his anger. He had his own indescribable way. It would consume a number of days to calm him, but not if they had Minho.

 

It was a shock to SHINee when Minho was capable to cool Taemin down in just a few minutes. Jinki reached his hand to set it on the boy’s shoulder. He succeeded on doing that but broke the skinship when Taemin turned his head slowly and looked intensely into his eyes. The boy’s eyes were empty and blank but once a soul looked into them, they would automatically understand what they should not do to the owner.

 

“I’ve cooked lunch, guys!” chirped Kibum from the kitchen.

 

Jonghyun dashed out from his shared room and paced speedily to the dining area. The sight of Jinki and Taemin on the couch caught his attention. He stopped on his track and cleared his throat purposely. Jinki looked up at Jonghyun with a troubled face. Jonghyun raised one of his eyebrows as to ask ‘why’.

 

Jinki mouthed ‘He’s in bad mood.’ to Jonghyun and sighed. Jonghyun sighed heavily. This sort of thing rarely happened but once it turned out, it was an undetectable blow. Jonghyun gestured at Minho’s room and nodded his head. Jinki nodded his head and descended from the couch.

 

“I’ll be in the dining area.” said him and walked away from the boy.

 

Seconds after that, Minho came down and Jonghyun tailed him at the back. They separated their way upon reaching the dining area.

 

“Do your best!” cheered Jonghyun before rotating his back to Minho.

 

Minho breathed slowly and walked to the unmoving boy. He sat on the couch near him and turned his head.

 

“Tae, something happened?” asked Minho, starting the conversation.

 

Taemin kept silent and stayed unresponsive beside him. He scooted closer and poked the boy’s soft fluffy cheeks with his fingers. Taemin did not stare or react.

 

“Tell me, Tae. I will beat the person.” said Minho.

 

 He trailed his forefinger from the bridge of the younger’s nose down and stopped on the pointy to give it a light tap. Taemin blinked at the tap on his nose and relaxed his expression a little.

 

“I dislike the staff at the recording studio.” expressed Taemin, balling his fists up.

 

If nobody was there, he might end up punching and breaking stuff. Minho skated down from the couch and settled between Taemin’s legs, kneeling on the floor and staring intensely into his honey eyes. He enveloped the balled fists and rubbed his skin against the smooth milky one.

 

 “I’ll tell him or her not to bother you anymore, okay?” said Minho, curling on his finest smile on his charismatic face.

 

He rubbed again gently and the tensed fists started to loosen up. Minho beamed and slid his fingers among Taemin’s skinny fingers. Oh my, their fingers fitted together and perfectly. Minho tightened the grip between Taemin’s fingers and untangled the slim fingers seconds later. He squeezed the boy’s small palm and saw a really tiny curve from the corner of his rosy lips. He was going to smile.

 

He lifted his hand and positioned it under Taemin’s jawbone. His forefinger stuck out as he created skinship with Taemin. Taemin grew to be even more relaxed with the touch and freed his tensing muscle. His eyes closed and he seeped in the affectionate Minho was providing him through the skin contact.

 

“You want to smile, right?” said the older.

 

Minho the skin under Taemin’s jawbone in pattern delicately and tingly.

 

Taemin enjoyed the sensation from the of Minho’s miracle finger. He stayed unmoved. Minho leaned in to the boy as he did not get any new response from him. He even more lovingly, tracing random patterns on the skin. Moments later, the ended. Taemin opened his eyes and looked into Minho’s eyes. He was a bit startled when Minho swiped his thumb and forefinger over his flabby attracting lips.

 

“Smile, Tae.” whispered Minho in his deep voice.

 

Taemin was a bit moved by the act of Minho. A small curl shaped on his lips, gentling his whole face. He did smile but that was not Minho’s target. He knew Taemin wanted to smile further.

 

He stopped his forefinger on the entry of the boy’s mouth and sandwiched it in between the y lips. He curled it beneath the lower lip and caressed the soft tissue inside smoothly. The wetness did not bother him.

 

“Smile, Tae.” repeated Minho.

 

Then, he pulled the lower lips an inch gently with his curling forefinger.

 

Taemin was defeated. He curled his lips into a wide smile and giggled childishly. Minho exhaled happily and pulled his tip-wetted finger from between the younger’s lips. The smile never left the lightened up face. Minho joined Taemin laughing gleefully and ruffled the silky blond locks of the boy.

 

“I know you want to smile.” said Minho.

 

Taemin chuckled and stood up from the couch.

 

“Go and have lunch with them. I’ll go there later.” said Minho, gesturing for Taemin to go to the dining area.

 

“Okay, Minho-hyung.” said Taemin.

 

He walked away from Minho, oblivious of something and soon the others’ cheers could be heard.

 

“I hope you didn’t realize about this.” Minho whispered.

 

He looked down at big bulge inside his tight pants. His erected was starting to turn him into a mess as he walked a few steps to the stairs. He exhaled heavily and right on the spot, he ed and pulled down the zip to supply more room for his . Then, Minho pulled his shirt downwards to cover up the opening and walked quickly to the bathroom, biting his tongue all the way. He ed in the bathroom and Taemin was the cause of this.

 

No one knows and realizes what Minho had been holding for years.

 

~♪♪♪~

 

Well, that’s the first chapter. I hope you’ve grown to like the story by this starting chapter. I’m not depicting Minho as a naughty hyung in here but that’s his way of cheering Taemin. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading the first chapter. I’m out.

 

Sapphire_Headphone

 

~♪♪♪~